Worst arena map!

Suprememan

i always do 3v3 there its split like  2up 1 dowb in 2-2 sides

u stealth stun higher hp one and kill low  aint depending on class

then do it over  and u soloed the arena

I like how you assume that everybody plays rogue.

Also i do 3v3 all the time and this stupid map is a ♥♥♥♥♥.

No response  :wacko:  What take you devos team so long to remove it.It wasting my tickets and arena pots and there are lots other that feel the same.So the point is there is no fun from this arena map.If removing is impossible at least tweek it a bit and make the teleport not doing random.

no but maybe the rouge come to you when dissapear suddenly kills when you dnt know :shok: :shok: :shok:   suddenly :shok: :shok:

yea rogue can solo this map if there are no healers at enemy

;D

seriously am i only one like this map :(

No response  :wacko:  What take you devos team so long to remove it.It wasting my tickets and arena pots and there are lots other that feel the same.So the point is there is no fun from this arena map.If removing is impossible at least tweek it a bit and make the teleport not doing random.

i didnt use that much glad pot but they seem to be arent falling in arena

if they do its a way to make us buy more :facepalm:    also that map is cool 8)

Oi

can't agree more. most stupid map ever. This map is meant for rangers (cowards) which is already op. All they do is just setting up the traps, sitting back and waiting. Should arena winning solely depend on luck, what's point to have it? 

The main problem is the teleport is random which mean you cant coordinate and attack together with your team like on volcano arena.So to avoid teleporting yourself,I mean only you to the place where enemies already waiting you with trap or stun,people would choose to wait 24/7 which would result in your arena pot to going waste.

So if devos team still care about the joy of this game,tweek and fix the teleport and make it like volcano arena map wont hurt anyone  ;)

The main problem is the teleport is random which mean you cant coordinate and attack together with your team like on volcano arena.So to avoid teleporting yourself,I mean only you to the place where enemies already waiting you with trap or stun,people would choose to wait 24/7 which would result in your arena pot to going waste.

So if devos team still care about the joy of this game,tweek and fix the teleport and make it like volcano arena map wont hurt anyone  ;)

arena will be draw sometime dont gotta wait 7Hrs :facepalm: also theres a trick for rogue to avoid trap even ur inside it

lliilillil, Ohh so you suggesting everyone should wait until the match end with draw?Tell me how you feel if you buy arena pot and you have to wait let say 15-30 minutes and doing nothing?Ohh wait you must be saying nobody told you to wait 15-30 minutes doing nothing,right?But if I move and use the teleport,I will be dead or end with a lose because the teleport will move you to random place where warlock already wait with circle,ranger with its trap ready,shaman with its blind and totem,paladin with fetter and banner,etc.

Yes map is terrible, especially with random arena. I run with a preformed party or guild and we rush everytime. Most of the time win, some bad luck. I would rather lose, then wait 10 minutes with 3-4 people sitting in the same corner.

I feel devs dont care about the whole suggestion page. I mean, as long as the mcoin purchases aren't declining, they wont do nothing. It obviously is too hard to respond to a forum page where a ton of people say the same thing

Oi!

Atleast,make a change that you can't stay on a location for more than 30s.If u stay for 30s+ then u fall into the pit n let puma eat u!

lets say 2 healers are left and fighting each other when 30seconds tick then they both die = draw good idea :D

lets say 2 healers are left and fighting each other when 30seconds tick then they both die = draw good idea :D

no its not an gd idea you like draw than win ? 

Screenshot_2014_06_26_21_14_33.jpg

The waiting game....worst if you are using arena potion.

All in favor for removing this map say Oi.

Oi

lol i love that map thats the most favorite map of all maps,  :yahoo: u can do 1v1 and none disturb until smb come, only meele get hurt by casters mostly warlock :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

My team rushes like every time, cause boring otherwise. Sometimes lose to crap teams cause they get lucky to pick us all off 1 by 1....  3v1. At least make it so you cant camp or something. The map sucks... come on plzzzzzzz change it or remove.

Yea.What I been thinking might do :

1.The teleport doesn't teleport you to random place but we want something like volcano arena map.So something like left teleporter will teleport you to left side map.Just that.Is it really that hard?

2.Make something that damaging if you camp too long on one place so it will force people to move and not camping.

Remove or tweek the map  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: