Worst arena map!

Suprememan

chicken >.> nobody forcing u to stay, either die with dignity or stay in ur place and waste ur own time

Try that as a druid elie, if they happen to stun you. Dead. Other members wont come in time.

And not everyone is a pro lvl 22 superman pala who can tank 3 persons at the same time lol.

Try that as a druid elie, if they happen to stun you. Dead. Other members wont come in time.

And not everyone is a pro lvl 22 superman pala who can tank 3 persons at the same time lol.

Good point xD

Terrible terrible map design. Everybody knowns the team who wait for the others to enter portal will win. And because of that, noone enter portals and the game ends in draw.

This map doesnt reward skill or teamplay for that matter in any way. If devs are too stuborn to remove or replace it, at least make the portals not random.

Would be interesting if they paired 1 member of every team on every platform. So you all start off 1v1.

and you cant move out until you finished off your opponent or vice-versa  :dirol:

I also agree with this. And about the map: I'm not very sure but if you get in the portal with your team mates at the same time. You fall into the same area.

I also agree with this. And about the map: I'm not very sure but if you get in the portal with your team mates at the same time. You fall into the same area.

Yeah thought of that and tried it, didn't work :(

Haven't spammed arena in such a long time, i cant wait til they consider removing this map so i can once again enjoy arena.

• 2 weeks later...

Idk why you gm haven't delete this map :facepalm: This is really the worst map.At least take a step to fix it like make the teleport not random.Seriously this map is a big shit.Its better you delete this map its not a fun map to play.When its only 1v1,your enemy just teleport and teleport and teleport to no end,really a big shit. :facepalm: Pls delete this as fast as possible,its getting annoying now. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This map waste pots if on, its very annoying and has a lot of luck. Doesn't take much skill to sit in a corner and wait. Nobody likes this arena map, it should be removed. Devs dont listen to anything we say on forums it seems.

Oi

buuut, if its elfs v elfs or mc v mc in this map just request pvp (1 vs 1) to the other team in area chat,most people hate this map and will most likely accept. What can you loose from asking, better than just camping on one spot till the end.

only noobs or people with no patience move out to suicide.

or supermans :dirol:

no but maybe the rouge come to you when dissapear suddenly kills when you dnt know :shok: :shok: :shok:   suddenly :shok: :shok:

w

Screenshot_2014_06_26_21_14_33.jpg

The waiting game....worst if you are using arena potion.

All in favor for removing this map say Oi.

Oi

u still could make it if u dont s...  im +3 i kill 3 +8 rang in this map

NOI

Idk why you gm haven't delete this map :facepalm: This is really the worst map.At least take a step to fix it like make the teleport not random.Seriously this map is a big shit.Its better you delete this map its not a fun map to play.When its only 1v1,your enemy just teleport and teleport and teleport to no end,really a big shit. :facepalm: Pls delete this as fast as possible,its getting annoying now. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

at end of it theyr always teleporting to enemy

like 1.5mins from start

OI!

OIOIOIOIOI!

OOOOOOIIIIII!

There is that volcanic one too.I SO HATE IT :(

guys are u pigs?

also this arena is based on strategy not mcoin so if u cant make it u easilly just

S***

guys are u pigs?

also this arena is based on strategy not mcoin so if u cant make it u easilly just

S***

Strategy = camp until opposing team gets bored and comes to you 1 by 1. Yes this map is a lot of fun.

Oi!

Atleast,make a change that you can't stay on a location for more than 30s.If u stay for 30s+ then u fall into the pit n let puma eat u!

WOI

I agree this map sucks,most of the time when the players are in this map,we will just camp and strike..

But if this map change to like volcano map isn't that obvious healers are more likely to win since they just need to blind,quake,root,lullaby,nightmare and kite away with teleport-.-?

Better this remove this map completely.

WOI

Strategy = camp until opposing team gets bored and comes to you 1 by 1. Yes this map is a lot of fun.

i always do 3v3 there its split like  2up 1 dowb in 2-2 sides

u stealth stun higher hp one and kill low  aint depending on class

then do it over  and u soloed the arena