Worst arena map!

Suprememan

Oi!

Atleast,make a change that you can't stay on a location for more than 30s.If u stay for 30s+ then u fall into the pit n let puma eat u!

Oi!

Atleast,make a change that you can't stay on a location for more than 30s.If u stay for 30s+ then u fall into the pit n let puma eat u!

agreed, abit same concept as volcano map would be gd

Oi!

^ This.

Also what about the second new one, that comes with 1 spot to move, this area must be named "Rangers' Traps Area", good name believe me! damn just change it, it's not nice.

Oi!

If this system i wont say Oi ;D

But for current system Oi !!!!!!!!!!

Oi

Bad arena ratio because of this map.

Played the map finally, and agree that it should be removed. random teleports, and campers.. so not cool. Rogues have an advantage with this map though.. to an extent.

Dumb map when i use ap pot i just wait up to 10 seconds then teleport to die hit as hard as i can but if i dont use pot i just camp :D

I like the other map with 1 space movement i win many fights there even if rangers can trap and shamans put fire totem

Since you seem to answer if you ask for an official reply, I will do so.

Can we get an official reply on wether this map will stay or not? Everyone agrees on that it is just dumb.

Really getting tired of 1 vs 3! Make a 1x1arena if you're not allowed to use a team!

king of fighers arena style.

randomly pick the order, make 1x1 fight, the others watch it from outsite the fighting area, whoever stays alive from the fight have a single normal hp regen before next fight, go on until the end.

area is a square with not enought space to kitty, so runners cant run. :spiteful:

Idk why u guyz having problems in it, i tell my team to keep mooving and we win 99% of the times, 1% badluck i keep teleporting to wrong map, but why its not hard becuz in 5v5, the 3guyz they gona die sooner or later xD i come in tank than my friends come few seconds later n destroy them or vice versa, again idk why its that big of a deal to keep moving, if ur enemies r cowards than show them ur not, stop wasting ur time waiting >.>

Idk why u guyz having problems in it, i tell my team to keep mooving and we win 99% of the times, 1% badluck i keep teleporting to wrong map, but why its not hard becuz in 5v5, the 3guyz they gona die sooner or later xD i come in tank than my friends come few seconds later n destroy them or vice versa, again idk why its that big of a deal to keep moving, if ur enemies r cowards than show them ur not, stop wasting ur time waiting >.>

nice post to make noobs fall into your trap in that map :)

chances when you move are...fall alone vs 3 players. get instantly killed.

this map usually ends in a draw after time is up, way to be boring.

can it get removed already?

nice post to make noobs fall into your trap in that map :)

chances when you move are...fall alone vs 3 players. get instantly killed.

this map usually ends in a draw after time is up, way to be boring.

can it get removed already?

chicken >.> nobody forcing u to stay, either die with dignity or stay in ur place and waste ur own time

i stay in place, and after 1 minute of no action, i just go and check youtube or anything.

when im back everything still exactly the same, or the match already ended in a draw.

whoever gave the idea to this map really didnt think about it carefully.

Personally i don't like it at all just makes random win and you cannot prove your abilities since every time i use portal I end up getting !$%&$% up by the other pt ;D