My account has been scammed (to admin)

ouzaiir

Hi all(admin & devolopper...)  ; i want Recover My Account ... Player (lier) has scammed me ; and he changed login ; passwods ...

i have 3 char in this account : 1/ BD lvl 13 .... 2/Rogue lvl14 .... 3/ Paldin lvl 18

i know is impossible to retrieve this account but u can ban player scammer ;  i can put name if u want

please find solution , i can put My user password in  supersonicads 

:(

I'll say what Roland will say, send a ticket to support, it's not the place to recover accounts, and it's possible...  :facepalm:

Damn!!!!!!!!

When every single player will understand that 'Trading Account' is *ILLEGAL* and if you get scammed while trading then you cant ask Developers for help because you deserve it when you're going against EULA rules :facepalm:

People are way too easily scammed in this game. Don't trust people unless you know them really well. Many people looking  to take advantage of you. Best you can do is read scammers guide in forums. Buying selling trading accounts=illegal

Developers do nothing except giving suggestions.  There was this one scammer who scamed many accounts like selder and he even try scam me but I know how scammers are so I've taken screen shots and posted here. All dev could say was send a ticket. And I even sent that. Been for over a week or two. He still plays game with new scamming technique.  Selling costly items very chep. And saying it doesn't work give personal details*z*. Then scam. And all dev just say report. And nothing happens. You might get your account back but scammer is not banned.

Developers do nothing except giving suggestions.  There was this one scammer who scamed many accounts like selder and he even try scam me but I know how scammers are so I've taken screen shots and posted here. All dev could say was send a ticket. And I even sent that. Been for over a week or two. He still plays game with new scamming technique.  Selling costly items very chep. And saying it doesn't work give personal details*z*. Then scam. And all dev just say report. And nothing happens. You might get your account back but scammer is not banned.

They don't take responsibility for in-game actions. They've said it themselves.

There are players who got banned before for scamming. But they only do when that person has a history of scamming people. To be frank many people don't feel like playing because of scammers.

When you ban them when they start they don't try further.