new skill

Depends on how much defence you have.

Why bd even need this skill?Is it low def, low hp, low passive 4% faction skill, ham, rush, sap?No. Or is it just unbalance in favor to elfs/chosens?Yes.

if i can choose i prefer attack skill than this shield skill. Blade dancer is about offensive, we dance with our blade not to make it shield against us. but hey fate has been decided, what can i say just accept it already.

Why bd even need this skill?Is it low def, low hp, low passive 4% faction skill, ham, rush, sap?No. Or is it just unbalance in favor to elfs/chosens?Yes.

Want some cheese to go with that whine?  ;D

Anyway whiners aside.

New skill is kind of a must against rogues now for blade dancers.  Without some extra defense BD won't stand a real chance against offensive builds.

They're doing 200-300 damage with 3 sec cooldown on top of their other attacks (and still ♥♥♥♥♥ing about elf skills) , kind of BS and i'd also prefer an attack skill but i guess BDs are pushed back abnd back from offense into defense.

Until now shield depended on Def and Res.

Was about 10 points per rach def at level 1 30 points at level 3.

Ofc high amped BDs got way too high shield absorb with that, and we all know BDs are the most amped class  :wacko:

I am guessing that is what they are changing and if anyone got the new numbers crunched i'd appreciate seeing them.

I am guessing that if it will go down to fixed numbers it may become next to useless again unless they are fairly high.

Bd is tanker.he need def n dmg.i like the shield.i would like to have the priest aura :D but after todays update..the cooldown is long...gms screwed the new skill lol..why gm why?

Anyway whiners aside.

New skill is kind of a must against rogues now for blade dancers.  Without some extra defense BD won't stand a real chance against offensive builds.

They're doing 200-300 damage with 3 sec cooldown on top of their other attacks (and still ♥♥♥♥♥ing about elf skills) , kind of BS and i'd also prefer an attack skill but i guess BDs are pushed back abnd back from offense into defense.

Ofc high amped BDs got way too high shield absorb with that, and we all know BDs are the most amped class  :wacko:

I am guessing that is what they are changing and if anyone got the new numbers crunched i'd appreciate seeing them.

I am guessing that if it will go down to fixed numbers it may become next to useless again unless they are fairly high.

i smell jelly.

Anyway whiners aside.

if i can choose i prefer attack skill than this shield skill. Blade dancer is about offensive, we dance with our blade not to make it shield against us. but hey fate has been decided, what can i say just accept it already.

GM. CAN U ADD NEW SKILL TO BD. BD HAVE BIG DEFF HAVE BIG HEALT HAVE BIG DMG. HAVE HAMSTERING. AND NOW HAVE SHIELD. CAN U ADD SKILL HEAL TO BD?  WITH HEAL BD CAN BE GOD.

..... BD... ARE U HAPPY?

GM. THINK AGAIN.    KOPLAK

GM. CAN U ADD NEW SKILL TO BD. BD HAVE BIG DEFF HAVE BIG HEALT HAVE BIG DMG. HAVE HAMSTERING. AND NOW HAVE SHIELD. CAN U ADD SKILL HEAL TO BD?  WITH HEAL BD CAN BE GOD.

..... BD... ARE U HAPPY?

GM. THINK AGAIN.    KOPLAK

you came all the way from toilet just to say this?!.

To be honest it looks like BD skill is in a way very parallel to Barb heal

Extra HP - BD get it temporarily as a shield on top of HP barbs get it as instant heal.

BD coolown is shorter but barb also get an extra damage increase in their skill.

BD shield depends on defense stats, Barb shield depends on HP.

Each has its ups and downs but the added value and usage is pretty much the same.

~750 heal on my barb ~820 shield on BD.

Barb damage increase is sweet but not much to count for... like 20-30 damage? up to your normal damage i guess.

BD shield is temporary vs barb permanent hp increase but its cooldown is lower, also in a mass mash it doesnt mater much.

To be 100% honest - if both skills were put side by side for the the same character i dont know which one i'd choose

Extra HP - BD get it temporarily as a shield on top of HP barbs get it as instant heal.

BD coolown is shorter but barb also get an extra damage increase in their skill.

Each has its ups and downs but the added value and usage is pretty much the same.

Barb damage increase is sweet but not much to count for... like 20-30 damage? up to your normal damage i guess.

BD shield is temporary vs barb permanent hp increase but its cooldown is lower, also in a mass mash it doesnt mater much.

To be 100% honest - if both skills were put side by side for the the same character i dont know which one i'd choose

yes yes, apparently they even the skills up when they fixed bd shield.

but when it came, the shield would take 2k damage down to 0. plus it had a 18 secs cooldown.

so the skill working more fairly now.

however BD still have TOO much stun/disable. (rush+hamstring)

when the ability of the blade dancer will work according to the description? It also absorbs 100% damage.

Bug ?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why this game dev make bd more powerful each update?? first a hamstring then a rush and BOOM!! a shield :wacko:

all class game over..  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

compare to other classes? no!! I don't think so :wacko:

I don't understand why this game dev make bd more powerful each update?? first a hamstring then a rush and BOOM!! a shield :wacko:

all class game over..  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Why ppls like u always crying?then what about lightning blast,or earthquake

Remove all elf skills.lets all of mcs be happy xd  :clapping: they sux n always they blame gms  :cray:

Remove all elf skills.lets all of mcs be happy xd  :clapping: they sux n always they blame gms  :cray:

that would be a good solution for this whole crap. the unbeatable legionspear! :good: :crazy:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So many people b*tching cos they don't know how to play their classes. If BD is so op, go make a BD you dumbf*cks.

BD ain't op, it is still a puppet to caster classes, especially warlocks and shamans.

So many people b*tching cos they don't know how to play their classes. If BD is so op, go make a BD you dumbf*cks.

BD ain't op, it is still a puppet to caster classes, especially warlocks and shamans.

agree with this one, own experience ;D

BD op? what kind of joke is that? :bad:

I mean they just have high damage,high HP,high defense,2 stuns and a shield skill which can take only thousand of damage  :bad:

They dont even have heal skill like palas which should be their next skill :bad:

BD op? what kind of joke is that? :bad:

I mean they just have high damage,high HP,high defense,2 stuns and a shield skill which can take only thousand of damage  :bad:

They dont even have heal skill like palas which should be their next skill :bad:

so you say that bd is underpower? :good: :crazy: