abuse of bd argession skill by ohara..dev fix it like ss of ranger ..please see

alonso14

Guys this is really screw up :facepalm:

a stupid bd used this n evaded our boss many times

yes we had druid but 1 n he was healing n rooting but still got the boss evaded because we bring boss in corner so we deal with fewer adds...what he did was just use argession skill n evaded boss mny times

we cant farm coz of that faggot idiot

so dev please make agression skill like rangers scatershot which has no effect on boss

seriously this is ducking up coz of 1 bd we cant farm

he is mental anyway his id on us sappire is OHARA :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

so elves on sappire next time dont add him in pt  ...n devs please do something its idiotic..

make agression like barbs roar which effect in pvp but in farming this is nerd thing..

KUZZMITCH  please tell this to ur devs :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yea it was pretty annoying. It takes a long time to get to the new bosses, and its not fun to reach the boss and then there is a BD evading the boss the whole time just for his own amusement. Its really not fun. If you have aggression on a boss, give scatter back to ranger on boss.

Thank you

idk about barb but bd can take it from a dist so actually he never needed heal only evaded with fun...then like shaman blind skill which doesnot evade boss... bd skill should be like that

else  this screws up..because 1 bd...2pt cant farm it :facepalm:

idk about barb but bd can take it from a dist so actually he never needed heal only evaded with fun...then like shaman blind skill which doesnot evade boss... bd skill should be like that

else  this screws up..because 1 bd...2pt cant farm it :facepalm:

exactly the same as barb

not that just make it not evade boss like shaman or else give ranger ss on boss :facepalm:

lol the skill has to be replaced then.

not that just make it not evade boss like shaman or else give ranger ss on boss :facepalm:

how does giving ss on ranger fix the problem of ppl disturbing on bd? lol

i agree with the first point, it shouldnt evade boss would be the best fix.

lol giving SS TO RANGER WONT EVER SOLVE PROBLEM

all i ment was that bd skill/(barb if u say)  should not evade like ranger

what i emphasied was that if dev wont fix it then there is no moral right i fixingt ranger ss :(

pls dev there is no point it frustrates

It does not, but why take a skill away that can't be abused, and keep a skill that gets abused all the time and making people angry?

Why don't they just remove Taunt & Aggression & make a new skill? that skill is already dying and it doesn't even make sense in PvP since it doesn't even do what it's suppose to do, make that skill work and fix it on bosses or replace it with a skill that actually works in PvP, I don't see how it makes the enemy attack you when it loses target on you  :tease:

Why don't they just remove Taunt & Aggression & make a new skill? that skill is already dying and it doesn't even make sense in PvP since it doesn't even do what it's suppose to do, make that skill work and fix it on bosses or replace it with a skill that actually works in PvP, I don't see how it makes the enemy attack you when it loses target on you  :tease:

argee :clapping:

It does not, but why take a skill away that can't be abused, and keep a skill that gets abused all the time and making people angry?

because elfs players in russian server complained it was abused on bosses, just like these elf players complained about stealth, devs do what russian elfs say.

u know the most fking thing is that i have left that place 2hes ago but ohara still doing it with outher ppl...ppl cant get quest becoz of him and now even stayz is healing him wtf

its been 2+hrs hes still doing it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

u know the most fking thing is that i have left that place 2hes ago but ohara still doing it with outher ppl...ppl cant get quest becoz of him and now even stayz is healing him wtf

its been 2+hrs hes still doing it

hey u ask lvinz who heal me with deadly heal 1st?

Did i disturb ur team!

no but swaaz pm me that stayz healing

as u see i stated first only ohara

ask swaaz why he say this

anyway i not say anything againt you

hey u ask lvinz who heal me with deadly heal 1st?

Did i disturb ur team!

Is this annoying? Highly. 

Is there a counter?  Yes.  Ive had a barb try this to one of my groups.  There was a super simple solution.  I told the barb in my group to use his taunt right after the bastard taunted to evade.  We did that, killed the mob laughed at the idiot for trying to bother us, and went on our merry way.  ;D

Ps if you don't have a bd with at least taunt 3 then you're out of luck.  I don't think the skill should be changed.  It's an essential part of pve in every mmo out there and it has a great use in pvp if you're smart.  Keep it just learn to adapt. 

OHARA camped there for over 2 hours, then i eventually logged off.

and stayz, justify it all you want, YOU saw a bd evading boss and CHOSE to party with him and stay with him for hours, you dont deserve any pity.

lol the problem aint the skill but the noob using it. Yea abuse alright. Ohara seriously has a mental and attitude problem, 2 pt farming boss taking turns, i didnt know Ohara's attitude at first so i invited her/him, whatever,. But at party chat when it was the other party's turn, Ohara kept pushing our tank to hit boss. Grrr wanting to cause a fight.

Btw, she abused druid skill also, her druid AISHITERU replaced my heal on our tank with her 52 heal causing our tank to die twice.

Grr

• 3 weeks later...