level 6 rank #2 raging lol

Xxveesxxx

:shok: Omg this rogue really think i rage??? Well i was arena with him .

1.He don't know to stun an second target to kill the principal target faster or "TO KILL"

2.He don't know when an target is stuned he can go invizible  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

3.I was made all (protected him , fier the enemy target and killing the enemy caster)

With that conversation he means he is more good than me (that isn't  :tease: )

Only ignore him , i ignore him beacouse he was make me delete this game from my pc , that makes me when i see players WITH RARE COSTUMES and a lot of items where weast a lot of moneys but don't know how to play this game  :facepalm: .

1.He don't know to stun an second target to kill the principal target faster or "TO KILL"

2.He don't know when an target is stuned he can go invizible  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

3.I was made all (protected him , fier the enemy target and killing the enemy caster)

Only ignore him , i ignore him beacouse he was make me delete this game from my pc , that makes me when i see players WITH RARE COSTUMES and a lot of items where weast a lot of moneys but don't know how to play this game  :facepalm: .

umadlol?

stop cry roman! u never win arena 2x2 lv 6  ;)

stop cry roman! u never win arena 2x2 lv 6  ;)

Yea i really cry  :facepalm:  And i really never win lvl 6 2x2 . 2x2 not depend only of you , depend of your partner if u haven't good partner u can't win well i made pvp of almoust all lvl 6 players and almoust all was for me ;) (Like gead,fenixs,pvpaladin,strayshotz,lyena,dissilunt,flotsan,alitzzzzz,sexyleader,casterkill,scoutstaff,imposter,issemi,tamiiira,xxdimmuxx and more)

Yea i really cry  :facepalm:  And i really never win lvl 6 2x2 . 2x2 not depend only of you , depend of your partner if u haven't good partner u can't win well i made pvp of almoust all lvl 6 players and almoust all was for me ;) (Like gead,fenixs,pvpaladin,strayshotz,lyena,dissilunt,flotsan,alitzzzzz,sexyleader,casterkill,scoutstaff,imposter,issemi,tamiiira,xxdimmuxx and more)

stop crying seriously.

pvpoman i was following your orders idiot dang man its just a game plus i did stun them u attacked dont blame crap on me lol ;D :dirol: :drinks:

• 7 months later...

pvprange #1 pro player

Waiting for this comment to show up.

But Roman, if you lose, don't cry. Now you can see how a free player kinda feels when he loses. Deal with it. You can't win everything.

Assembly of fruit flies? I love lv 6

Inspredx dont cry , running and keep a small distance is a big different ,

you can kill me 2 hits? why u die :-o

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know who are the noobs lvl 6 the SIX guild who cryed on forum about insemii because he uses lvl 9 bow....they said "its unfair" whats is unfair? To be an old player?