About new skills <<read&leave comment if u are agree>>

darksalyer

Well i will start with mc, forsakens, elfs and chosens.

-MC-

-Shaman: seriusly? Rly, u need fire totem vs elfs or chosen faction? It work at arena, but only at arena :!

-Rogue: i think like the most rogues, rogues didnt got new skill because throw a knife and that do low dmg u will tell me how can be that work, isnt better a rush like bd? Or another think like that...

-Barb: good skill, now looks like pala xD

-Forsakens-

-Dk: good skill, i thought he need more dmg skill around him, good idea ;)

Necro: very op skill, now lot of ppl will make necro. Necro is the poor faction because is just for support...

-Lock: good but "oh guys why we dont put a skill which do more dmg than arrow at lv 5? Lol xD.

-Elfs-

-Bd: who is the ducking drugged who thought bd need that shield? Bd most played and most op hero, he got 1 root in distance, he got a rush taunting and stunning, he got dps dmg and desl too much dmg, 4% more with passive and he reduces ur atk speed and atk with another skill... Pls thats unfair, change something... Me and caza was vs druid and bd, and we killed druid but that bd with that shield rape us hardly.

-Druid: another area skill? Gg wp....

-Ranger: ranger dont make dmg, why we must puta another dmg skill to ranger? Omg, at menu, when ucheck def dmg and support, the dmg skill exceed.

-Chosens-

I really dont care about chosens, but...

-Priest: he got skill which reduce ur energy, WHY put another + reduce hp¿?

Go all make bd or priest guys, no need more.... Or rsnger if u want be a sniper (1 shoot 1 dead)

Pls, change stuns durations, the stun time of elfs are veeeery better than mcs stuns, dont duck me... Pls, be partial with all class and dont put priority on elfs, thats very unfair

-Bd: who is the ♥♥♥♥ing drugged who thought bd need that shield? Bd most played and most op hero, he got 1 root in distance, he got a rush taunting and stunning, he got dps dmg and desl too much dmg, 4% more with passive and he reduces ur atk speed and atk with another skill... Pls thats unfair, change something... Me and caza was vs druid and bd, and we killed druid but that bd with that shield rape us

lol, i had to kite a BD for 2-3mins hitting 0 0 0 0 0, the shield can take around 2k dmg.

the CD on it is low too, last's long enough to refresh it almost

Well i will start with mc, forsakens, elfs and chosens.

-MC-

-Shaman: seriusly? Rly, u need fire totem vs elfs or chosen faction? It work at arena, but only at arena :!

is kind of a weak skill but shaman is good enought.

-Rogue: i think like the most rogues, rogues didnt got new skill because throw a knife and that do low dmg u will tell me how can be that work, isnt better a rush like bd? Or another think like that...

maybe this isnt the ultimate skill but is usefull, cooldown is 3 seconds, you can combo it with others and deliver final blow with it

-Barb: good skill, now looks like pala xD

finally experts got something good on barb. :good:

-Forsakens-

-Dk: good skill, i thought he need more dmg skill around him, good idea ;)

the damage is weak, the range is weak (1yard), seriously you like this? :mega_shok:

Necro: very op skill, now lot of ppl will make necro. Necro is the poor faction because is just for support...

not op  :bad: but this skill is nice.

-Lock: good but "oh guys why we dont put a skill which do more dmg than arrow at lv 5? Lol xD.

ehh, the damage lowers too much once ur energy is not full

-Elfs-

-Bd: who is the ♥♥♥♥ing drugged who thought bd need that shield? Bd most played and most op hero, he got 1 root in distance, he got a rush taunting and stunning, he got dps dmg and desl too much dmg, 4% more with passive and he reduces ur atk speed and atk with another skill... Pls thats unfair, change something... Me and caza was vs druid and bd, and we killed druid but that bd with that shield rape us hardly.

bds op, they love elfs.

druids op, they love elfs.

-Ranger: ranger dont make dmg, why we must puta another dmg skill to ranger? Omg, at menu, when ucheck def dmg and support, the dmg skill exceed.

rangers op, they love elfs. (only expert i didnt yet see but moar damage, moooaarrr)

-Chosens-

I really dont care about chosens, but...

-Priest: he got skill which reduce ur energy, WHY put another + reduce hp¿?

you should care abouts priest, his new skill takes ur hp to 0, nothing, nada, u die if you walk under the effect of his new skill at lvl 4/4.

Go all make bd or priest guys, no need more.... Or rsnger if u want be a sniper (1 shoot 1 dead)

Pls, change stuns durations, the stun time of elfs are veeeery better than mcs stuns, dont ♥♥♥♥ me... Pls, be partial with all class and dont put priority on elfs, thats very unfair

mage expert, i have no opinion on it atm.

paladin...

place a banner within 4 yards distance from pala.

this banner will deal damage DoT to EVERYONE on the 7x7 or 9x9 area near the banner, highest damage i saw it dealing was 350 * 4. (probably can go higher).

game went to shit if you ask me :)

Totally agree. Mountain clan and forsaken skills are no match against Sentinels right now.it need to balance in skill duration.

R.I.P.English :cray:

Is that necessary to mention on others weak English just cos u can write well and he can't. It's more than enough if you get it.This isn't English debate class.

Totally agree. Mountain clan and forsaken skills are no match against Sentinels right now.it need to balance in skill duration.

mc and forsaken dont stand a chance now.

and it needs balance in skills effects.

too much damage, too much range, too much power.

they made it all OVER POWERED.

mc and forsaken dont stand a chance now.

and it needs balance in skills effects.

too much damage, too much range, too much power.

they made it all OVER POWERED.

3 locks still work, so ya.

pe us hardly.

Please explain the "Another area skill"? Druid has 1 unreliable aeo spell, so please don't complain about that.

Please explain the "Another area skill"? Druid has 1 unreliable aeo spell, so please don't complain about that.

get it to 3, it's very reliable, works 80% of the time, and lasts 5 seconds or so, it's not a big deal, but it is another "good" aoe skill.

you guys still comparing  1vs1 fight. as devs already said, they are not interested on 1vs1, on raid/war/5x5 fight mc still owns it until now.

One thing i thought to be funny.. necro's new expert skill has no activation animation or sound.

o.O "where and who cast that shield?" O.o

Not to mention the swamp bug, making the npc's fight each other.. i mean.. are they not on the same team.. why dafaq are they fighting? xD

Sounds like a lot of revision is needed for the new wave of expert skills.

One thing i thought to be funny.. necro's new expert skill has no activation animation or sound.

o.O "where and who cast that shield?" O.o

Not to mention the swamp bug, making the npc's fight each other.. i mean.. are they not on the same team.. why dafaq are they fighting? xD

Sounds like a lot of revision is needed for the new wave of expert skills.

they deleted mrlezbon or something post on support, meaning it IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREAKING OP.

LOL i quit. see my signature for reference.

go go world cup  :drinks:

it's very reliable, works 80% of the time

Is this shit even true? or something wrong with my druid lol  :facepalm:  At lvl3 stun lasts for 6secs and works like 4/10 times and its totally UNRELIABLE expect in 5v5 or wars which are filled with warlocks and shamans.

Seriously? a skill tat stuns random enemies sounds reliable lol  :lol: