help quest in ayvondil

Ajingreat

Question

Quest "Spirits of Gray Hollows" of both yesterday and today feels wierd

One quest tells me to get 10 Cold embers or 10 Ail rune ,so Ail rune comes from mcion chest or sign of filth and cold ember comes from whats shown on the map right?

so the map points at all fire pit of defectors but when u try taking it nothing comes so what should i do to get the cold ember?

Similar problem with the other days quest it asks for 15 firetails or 15 tourmalines  ,here again tourmalines comes from chests and firetail should come from shown are in the map (3 blocks are greened on the map showing the location) i went to the place and faught everything firefoxes ,ancient firefoxes, filthbots,furious filthbots and slaves of  filth , and nothing seems to drop them

am i doing or understanding something wrong?

edit :

i got my 3rd "Spirits of Gray Hollows" quest after the last maintenance and this time i read all the instructions of the quest and it pretty much told me to kill the hornet in the cave, either the drop rate is soo low that i didnt get any steed stingers after killing about 20 subterranean hornets or they dont drop at all

7 answers to this question

• Read the quest description well(I think you did, but becareful of falling in this mistake).
  • The drop rate is low, you must try to kill much more mobs.

no its bug quest or this only for mcoin user quest right its not fair i killed many many mob i try each corner of Ayvoindl and most of green place map showed there nothing got even one piece

i want developer answer. i have question for developer and technical team y u guys add this quest . many ppl complaint about this quest y u guys not response and u guys want only our real money i swear never ever use mcoin this game turn to to mcoin users play other ppl can't play this game i think

Agelo ... i killed each mob 30 times some mob much more times still not get items its not bug i think only mcoin users do this

The quest details the drop and even shows its location via the map, yet it does not yield. Therefore, it is a bug.

The mshop item is only optional. You can still get the other quest items via a mob drop called "sign of the filth". It kinda works just like a chest. Upon opening one, you can obtain one of the quest items.

What drops them?  "slaves of the filth" mobs are a good example, they are found at the "healthy meadow" outside the east gate.

Secondly..

Here you go...

LINK: Its bug?