The Elves Have An Unfair Advantage

Decimas

If you ask me, the elves have been getting all the good stuff lately. Blade Dancers were O.P. enough as it is, but now they have a shield. It's common knowledge that the GM is an elf, but am I the only one who thinks that the devs are trying to brown nose him by giving all the good stuff to the elves? How about throwing us non-elf players a bone and actually give us some skills that are worth something. I also think they need to tone down the blade dancers just like they did for the warlocks.

bs bd new skill absorb dmg  :wacko:  this doesnt make any sense , srsly if u gave rogue healing skill it might be fair, but all u do is bring so much imbalance  :wacko:  fix it plis >.

When warlock come out everyone was mad, now devs try to balance and everyone is mad. They trying their best and next time mc will provably get better skills than elfs.

In my opinion we don't need any more skills.. :facepalm: I was actually really happy having just 5 skills. But now those new expert skills? Ugh!  :bad:

why do ppl keep saying "gm play elf"?

Its their game, they can play any class at any level, at any time they desire. And they do.

New skills for Sentinels and Forsaken are too much.It's overall one side favour especially BD having multiple stunning skills and now absorbing damage to Zero. They complained about warlocks circle, Shaman Lightening shield they make it smaller and reduce chance of critical of shaman lifhtening.What about you gave full to Range's blessing?.May be it's time to give back locks circle and shaman lightening shield back again.

why do ppl keep saying "gm play elf"?

Its their game, they can play any class at any level, at any time they desire. And they do.

yea.

but some common sense in this expert skills would be nice.

elfs/chosen owning atomic bomb skills now  :good:

devs thoughts when releasing experts: "joke is on you, mcs and forsaken"

"go go my little elf and chosen boys, spread the terror with these lil gifts we decided to give you"

LOL did they mean to let priest kill any boss in seconds. The skill gets casted on boss they walk a few times boss dead lmao this update is a joke . Dont blame the elves they didn't ask for the skills.

LOL did they mean to let priest kill any boss in seconds. The skill gets casted on boss they walk a few times boss dead lmao this update is a joke . Dont blame the elves they didn't ask for the skills.

never blaming them.

fault is all on development team, they using some smooth logic there to create expert skills and specially to decide which class gets what.

:good: It is a bug. A glitch and will be fixed . Unless they want every single person being priest so boss die in 20 seconds. Hey rogue got a butter knife it sucks, but looks funny.

Shaman still strong af, best in the game

Nope.Lightening shield critical chance is reduce.Good magic defense BD can stun and kill shamans easily now with that Damage absorbing shield.

never blaming them.

fault is all on development team, they using some smooth logic there to create expert skills and specially to decide which class gets what.

It's Partially their fault for crying after every update about Mcs forsaken skill.So Devs listens to them.And if we do,they says we complain a lot.

It's Partially their fault for crying after every update about Mcs forsaken skill.So Devs listens to them.And if we do,they says we complain a lot.

thats true, good point.

LOL I play mc mostly and have a lvl 20 bd/priest and I can tell ya now its cheap to play those characters. Not even amp skill now if +4 bds can kill +10 mcs. Update hilarious hahaha 75% of people.play elf that's why good skills.

Nope.Lightening shield critical chance is reduce.Good magic defense BD can stun and kill shamans easily now with that Damage absorbing shield.

[/qoute]

they can still run, any good shaman can easily run a bd even with rush

If you ask me, the elves have been getting all the good stuff lately. Blade Dancers were O.P. enough as it is, but now they have a shield. It's common knowledge that the GM is an elf, but am I the only one who thinks that the devs are trying to brown nose him by giving all the good stuff to the elves? How about throwing us non-elf players a bone and actually give us some skills that are worth something. I also think they need to tone down the blade dancers just like they did for the warlocks.

This game is not made for pvp, So yes other classes are stronger then others. Stop crying and play the game.

This game is not made for pvp, So yes other classes are stronger then others. Stop crying and play the game.

nope, im not forced to play, nor is he. :)

they make crazy changes? cool, lose the players.

funny thing i saw the other day, necro vs bd...it only ended when bd ran out of energy to cast shield lol

that balance  :snorlax:

LOL I play mc mostly and have a lvl 20 bd/priest and I can tell ya now its cheap to play those characters. Not even amp skill now if +4 bds can kill +10 mcs. Update hilarious hahaha 75% of people.play elf that's why good skills.

yup +10 mcs losing to mid amped bds LOL

The true, i like skills, problem is BALANCE!!!

BD have shield like a priest or BEST! absorving 2k or more WTF???

And Priest... please, the damage whit enemy moves is Extrem!

Rogue trow a litlle knife whit low damage , suck`s!!!

PLEASE GO FIX ALL ELVES SKILLS....

The true, i like skills, problem is BALANCE!!!

BD have shield like a priest or BEST! absorving 2k or more WTF???

And Priest... please, the damage whit enemy moves is Extrem!

Rogue trow a litlle knife whit low damage , suck`s!!!

PLEASE GO FIX ALL ELVES SKILLS....

big bosses said they will not cause is "balanced".

7x7 9x9 area skills are "balanced"  :good: check druid and paladin skills for understanding this  :good:

Elfs are not so much powerful a good mc+10 player hwo knows how to play will easily kill a mid amp elf but of course now players hwo have +10 are players hwo have no idea  how to use the skills of their char...well yea come raging on forum that's gonna help lol:D

Elfs are not so much powerful a good mc+10 player hwo knows how to play will easily kill a mid amp elf but of course now players hwo have +10 are players hwo have no idea  how to use the skills of their char...well yea come raging on forum that's gonna help lol:D

LOL at noob arguments.

+10 rogue previously feared by elfs were killed by mid amped bd. is balanced, right  :good:

Nerf priest and bd's skill and hopefully sentinels get skills like blind, darkcircle or lightning shield next time. lol and no more dmg skills for shamans let support class be wat they r meant to be.

All these QQing is cos of devs, they let legions stay op for a long time and now ppl wont accept if sentinels get good skills.

Uh tried to relog?

Mine activates pretty much in 1-2 hits now

word of how effective mage skill is.

besides all the other bullshit skills.

btw, druid tornado is a reworked BUFFERED dark circle. much balance there.

word of how effective mage skill is.

There's many drawbacks on activating shield, even a single mob can drop it, and then you'll have to spawn it again

More to the point, don't take one's words for everything granted. Some have difficulties spawning shield, or some are just really unlucky

Tornado isn't even close to dark circle. Totally different if you ask me

I find this update good, it makes pve more fun in multiple ways

It's just that some ducks are too based in PvPing 1vs1 or whatever the hell and are making a sore lose face

bullsh*t, ive been playing bd a very long time and LATELY having very hard time against legion cc aswell as rogue jump. usually could have taken out any rogue, but now even lower amped ones get me. I think this is balancing stuff

I just dont get why i always choose wrong side in the game.When i had bd i should keep it, not delete and be barb.. It seems my friends ingame always knowed which side will be better not only in power, but also in population advantage.

There's many drawbacks on activating shield, even a single mob can drop it, and then you'll have to spawn it again

More to the point, don't take one's words for everything granted. Some have difficulties spawning shield, or some are just really unlucky

is your word, so your post was a lie there?  :pardon:

Tornado isn't even close to dark circle. Totally different if you ask me

lets see, 7x7 area skill pulling everyone inside the area to the center of the tornado. deals around 200 damage AND STUNS for a few seconds.

sounds like a BUFFERED dark circle to me.

is your word, so your post was a lie there?  :pardon:

lets see, 7x7 area skill pulling everyone inside the area to the center of the tornado. deals around 200 damage AND STUNS for a few seconds.

sounds like a BUFFERED dark circle to me.

Bold part, i suggest you re read because you didn't really understand, it seems. But then again what was i expecting from someone like you, always complaining and whining over stuff that doesn't matter in the end

Tornado is 5x5, get your shit straight, if you really have so many problems with it learn to avoid it, like most of will do

Can't beat them? Join them

Bold part, i suggest you re read because you didn't really understand, it seems. But then again what was i expecting from someone like you, always complaining and whining over stuff that doesn't matter in the end

Tornado is 5x5, get your shit straight, if you really have so many problems with it learn to avoid it, like most of will do

Can't beat them? Join them

i understood it perfectly, btw saw the vid, and it pretty much works for a max of 3-4 hits.

you say a mob hit can make it be a waste, but what about it taking to 0 a critical from rogue? cause it will avoid you to get hit from whatever comes, being the damage 1 or 9999, you will get 0.

tornado is 7x7, same on paladin banner, i tested many times. my doubt actually is between 7x7 or 9x9, but my guess is 7x7 for lvl 1 or 2, lvl 3 or 4 it is 9x9.

wonder how you going to avoid that, even to try and make the person miss the skill you gonna walk into this huge area, there is no escape.

i understood it perfectly, btw saw the vid, and it pretty much works for a max of 3-4 hits.

you say a mob hit can make it be a waste, but what about it taking to 0 a critical from rogue? cause it will avoid you to get hit from whatever comes, being the damage 1 or 9999, you will get 0.

tornado is 7x7, same on paladin banner, i tested many times. my doubt actually is between 7x7 or 9x9, but my guess is 7x7 for lvl 1 or 2, lvl 3 or 4 it is 9x9.

wonder how you going to avoid that, even to try and make the person miss the skill you gonna walk into this huge area, there is no escape.

No stupid enough rogue will waste merciless from stealth on a barrier mage

If someone would do that, that would be you

Tornado is a 5x5, you don't count diagonally, and im not going to teach you elementary school math now

How about not rushing straight forward to the druid, and use teamwork to win?

No stupid enough rogue will waste merciless from stealth on a barrier mage

If someone would do that, that would be you

Tornado is a 5x5, you don't count diagonally, and im not going to teach you elementary school math now

How about not rushing straight forward to the druid, and use teamwork to win?

depending on situation the mage shield can appear almost at the same moment rogue is about to hit, so it can happen.

and even if the shield only takes down normal attacks...it will be taking 300+ down to 0. and by your report and the vid, this will happen for every 3-4 hits...fairness really wasnt the main idea here. if we are to compare it with dk dark shield, it may need many activations to compete with a single one from mage barrier. n have in mind dark shield mostly does NOT work.

and please teach me math. cause differential and integral calculus in college werent enought  :cray:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;)      ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;)    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;)      ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

please teach me math. cause differential and integral calculus in college werent enought

You said it yourself, you uneducated piece of forum user

depending on situation the mage shield can appear almost at the same moment rogue is about to hit, so it can happen.

and even if the shield only takes down normal attacks...it will be taking 300+ down to 0. and by your report and the vid, this will happen for every 3-4 hits...fairness really wasnt the main idea here. if we are to compare it with dk dark shield, it may need many activations to compete with a single one from mage barrier. n have in mind dark shield mostly does NOT work.

Tl;Dr

Barrier is balanced, it doesn't activate every time, and when it does, it does randomly, whenever you normal hit something. Dark Shield is far superior because it decreased incoming damage, or even nullifies it most of the time.

Stop whining if all you got is expired shit

You said it yourself, you uneducated piece of forum user

very uneducated, 5 years in college for nothing  :cray:

Barrier is balanced, it doesn't activate every time, and when it does, it does randomly, whenever you normal hit something. Dark Shield is far superior because it decreased incoming damage, or even nullifies it most of the time.

DS decrease incoming damage, nullify noob damage...barrier ALWAYS nullifies damage.

barrier for a max 5 hits, 1 is nullified...dark shield for 10 hits, 1 is decreased. (nullified if noob)

i think the far superior defensive skill here belongs to the offensive damage dealer class, instead of the one which belongs to a char with "strong defense" only in the armor, cause on skills...

very uneducated, 5 years in college for nothing  :cray:

Why is it always the "oh im so educated" people that are whining/crying on forum the most?

Oh yeah, retards.

DS decrease incoming damage, nullify noob damage...barrier ALWAYS nullifies damage.

barrier for a max 5 hits, 1 is nullified...dark shield for 10 hits, 1 is decreased. (nullified if noob)

i think the far superior defensive skill here belongs to the offensive damage dealer class, instead of the one which belongs to a char with "strong defense" only in the armor, cause on skills...

Dark shield is always in effect, with chance to reduce incoming damage ANY TIME

Barrier needs you to hit enough times for it to activate. What about in a teamfight if you're CCed? You can't hit, thus no barrier for you. But for a deathknight, even then, it's active, possibly anytime it can save you right there.

If you're going to keep bringing up deathknight issues, then i suggest you drop this, and i'd also suggest you to go to the section made for deathknights for issues about them, no need for useless flood over the rest of the forum. Take this as a suggestion and a warning.