The Elves Have An Unfair Advantage

Decimas

310x3=930 damage

You are mistaken, banner damage go as far as 500x5 and it lowers enemy defense by a fair %, so it will hit almost full damage on targets.

And you are talking about 1vs1?  there is no 1vs1 arena option that i know of.

3vs3 or 5vs5, you can't fight back against paladins banner. maybe is a problem on 2vs2 too, but i don't go there.

You are mistaken, banner damage go as far as 500x5 and it lowers enemy defense by a fair %, so it will hit almost full damage on targets.

3vs3 or 5vs5, you can't fight back against paladins banner. maybe is a problem on 2vs2 too, but i don't go there.

on 3x3 i rarely having 2 pally as my partner(just twice). in EU i never saw these people teaming up with 3x pally.u are just talking about the if, not the fact. 5x? yeah right :bad:

YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW, NO MATTER HOW OP A CLASS IS, THERE IS ALWAYS THAT OTHER CLASS THAT WILL ALWAYS MAKE IT EAT THE DIRT... (it's a fact)

Stop whinning and go find what makes you better than your enemy(s) :aggressive:

AND I COULD REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE USED TO REFER TO BLADEDANCERS AS A "mediocre" CLASS. NOW THAT THEY GOT BETTER SKILLS, 'ENEMIES' WANT THEM NERFED. smh

there is a huge difference between GOOD skill and an IMBALANCED skill think of this match up

MC                              Elf

Rogue                        Ranger

Barb                          Bladedancer

Shaman                    Druid

Forsaken                    Chosen

Necro                        Priest

Death Knight            Paladin

Warlock                    Mage

see the match up?

Barbs are useless against BDs

Necros vs Priest

DKs are useless against Paladins

others are good match

there is a huge difference between GOOD skill and an IMBALANCED skill think of this match up

MC                              Elf

Rogue                        Ranger

Barb                          Bladedancer

Shaman                    Druid

Forsaken                    Chosen

Necro                        Priest

Death Knight            Paladin

Warlock                    Mage

see the match up?

Barbs are useless against BDs

Necros vs Priest

DKs are useless against Paladins

others are good match

paladin is made to kill forsaken people, even his illumination skill says so, nobody said they should be equal to him, ur just saying that, conparing 2 different classes equality is useless

pali is OP, elf want to keep defending it because ofc they like being OP. Even when my lock kept getting nerfed I defended it too, but my main reasoning was lock was ONLY good in arenas so it shouldve been awesome at that 1 thing (IT GOT NERFED ANYWAY). Paladin is great for everything.. PVP, dungeons, farm, and arena too? Come...on, pick 1 or 2 dont let it be beast at all things.

Abs, its like this bro simpally this. A pala shouldn't be able to nuke the entire team to 50% damage by pressing a single button, they dont even have to be attacked yet and 4-7k damage is already spoken for. 2 pala can throw banner and afk and still game over. Kill pala first? Then a dead pals is doing 5k damage. There's no defence to it, a pala wont throw if nobody in area unless they're stupid so there's no avoiding it(especially if use feathers). Its not rocket science and all elves who defend it KNOW its a joke (whether they want to admit or not) its all over forums from different servers, both factions and all over world chat. Devs know what's going on

this whole topic looks like warlock circle. dont worry this will be long forgotten same as warlock circle's complaint. similar i could say but one thing's for sure,  devs wont delete this skill/change it to new one like warlock circle did.

this whole topic looks like warlock circle. dont worry this will be long forgotten same as warlock circle's complaint. similar i could say but one thing's for sure,  devs wont delete this skill/change it to new one like warlock circle did.

Tung, maybe i misread your post.... but warlock WAS nerfed. I don't even usually invite locks into my 5x5 party anymore because they are practically useless, wherein before we would run 3-5 all the time. Warlock circle stun duration was drastically decreased because of all the elf player complaints. Since the update with magic defense warlock is sh*t. Paladin has a even wider range stun and is also a tank unlike squishy locks. We aren't even complaining about the crazy shackle stun skill, the banner skill used against an enemy party in arena is like dropping : :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Tung, maybe i misread your post.... but warlock WAS nerfed. I don't even usually invite locks into my 5x5 party anymore because they are practically useless, wherein before we would run 3-5 all the time. Warlock circle stun duration was drastically decreased because of all the elf player complaints. Since the update with magic defense warlock is sh*t. Paladin has a even wider range stun and is also a tank unlike squishy locks. We aren't even complaining about the crazy shackle stun skill, the banner skill used against an enemy party in arena is like dropping : :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

did i say about nerf?. are u that afraid against pally that will took your guild's glory?.

We are still winning our tournaments easily , except facing some unfair balance in 5x5... so im not sure what youre talking about. You didnt use the word nerf, but you related this to the warlock problem in the past, and i'm referencing the conclusion of that problem(which was a nerf). You aren't really adding anything to the discussion. Why not remark on what I actually said...

(NOT MC)

Gms should let the players make expert skills ;)

sorry, but this is what the topic is about. This is what forums are for, when they release a skill or update it is subject to change after we test it. Players dont make the skills, every player has a voice to their opinion. Whenever mc had an unfair advantage elves did the same thing(and they cried for oh so long) (Both elf and MC here) banner =no brain no skill I was in a random arena with bd and had 2 palas throw banners on my team, the other team totaled 800 damage and died in seconds I didn't have to even strain my eyes. 1 hit and they were all dead. Yes for any elf that is good, many arena/war wins. I get that, why would you want it taken away. Try doing 3v3 with friends, have 2 pallys in party drop banners and let the other team test how much hp they have left without you even hitting. Its the most ridiculous skill ever in Ws history. There is no end to this topic, it'll go back and forth for 100 years. Let devs take a look at it.

yes, voicing an opinion is crying. Just because you dont like what we have to say it's "crying". You come up with that on your own?

Let the nooblet have his little piece of glory bro  :friends: