The Elves Have An Unfair Advantage

Decimas

Warspear is noW ELFSPEAR. Everyone agrees that BD for example is a one man army noW. And elf expert skills are FAR SUPERIOR then mc expert skills. I really Would like to KnoWn What kind of feedback GMs take into account When deciding Which Skill to give for each class  :wacko:

Everyone agrees that BD for example is a one man army noW.

so true! No wonder i dont see any warlocks or shamans in arena.

Everyone agrees that BD for example is a one man army noW.

:good:

and this is what happens when paladin places a banner.

Опубликованное фото

my fan  :give_rose:

just a few cents

without the banner paladins have always been the "punching bags of arinar", "warlocks' toys", "kiters' favorite opponent" etc and gets bullied around till death.

paladins is also the only melee class that does not have a way to close in on the opponent unlike barb charge, rogue stealth/jump, bd rush, dk thread.

this is the skill that redeems the paladin class from being worthless

just a few cents

without the banner paladins have always been the "punching bags of arinar", "warlocks' toys", "kiters' favorite opponent" etc and gets bullied around till death.

paladins is also the only melee class that does not have a way to close in on the opponent unlike barb charge, rogue stealth/jump, bd rush, dk thread.

this is what whiners always wants. sentinels must become punching bags.

just a few cents

actually, thats what happens to barbs and dks. barb charge is pure luck, dk thread is about as useless as it can possibly be.

if you wanna trade dk threads for paladin fetters, i would gladly do it anyday.

and how is paladin useless?

a tank class with a 600+ heal skill, aura skill to buff your heal and your allies as well, fetters of justice which is only the best disable skill in game.

may not be the best, but far from being useless. i made one but didnt level it up cause of lazyness.

and banner is really way too strong, if it was to be this strong against one target, ok, that seens fair. but it just works on a really large area destroying everyone.

actually, thats what happens to barbs and dks. barb charge is pure luck, dk thread is about as useless as it can possibly be.

a tank class with a 600+ heal skill, aura skill to buff your heal and your allies as well, fetters of justice which is only the best disable skill in game.

may not be the best, but far from being useless. i made one but didnt level it up cause of lazyness.

and banner is really way too strong, if it was to be this strong against one target, ok, that seens fair. but it just works on a really large area destroying everyone.

u always see sentinel's good side as ur excuses to make legion far more worse , always sees legion bad side to start this whole crappy arguement. u cant really understand whats the real WS is all about. just because legion have some bad skills for some classes that doesn't mean they cant beat the enemy. u NEVER learn ur class n skills that have been created by devs. i know barb lose to bd but it can win against magic classes, i know DK thread sometimes useless if it can be parry and dodge, but remember sentinels is just the same as this. there are no perfect class thats why we need to adapt with our skills. ur whole arguement are plain, empty and simple. u can never be the best in WS as devs already said "they have 0 interest in 1vs1 pvp". u need a partner to beat what u cant beat.

perhaps you havent seen a failed foj. here are just some of the reasons, perhaps there are more

reason 1) bugged position- it happens just like shamans earthquake where the foj was used but nobody was affected even though they were right next to the paladin.

reason 2) the enemy stunned the paladin at exactly the same time the foj was used - happens to me alot, warlock fear especially. and the foj will fire off harmlessly even though the opponent is right next to him as well

so there you have it, foj does fail too. its not as good as you say it

and the paladin gotta brave through all the attacks using slowmo walking method just to get close to the enemy to have a shot at using it whilst every other melee class could use their respective skills at range.

perhaps you havent seen a failed foj. here are just some of the reasons, perhaps there are more

reason 1) bugged position- it happens just like shamans earthquake where the foj was used but nobody was affected even though they were right next to the paladin.

reason 2) the enemy stunned the paladin at exactly the same time the foj was used - happens to me alot, warlock fear especially. and the foj will fire off harmlessly even though the opponent is right next to him as well

so there you have it, foj does fail too. its not as good as you say it

and the paladin gotta brave through all the attacks using slowmo walking method just to get close to the enemy to have a shot at using it whilst every other melee class could use their respective skills at range.

is the best disable still. you got 3 yards or so from fetter to avoid it to fail on the bugged position problem.

warlock dark circle is also affected by bugged position and still is the best stun skill.

about the enemy stunning you first...thats not fail, that can happen to anyone. warlock fear may also fail to stun enemy first, fear sucks cause of that? nope.

foj is pretty much the main reason i made a paladin to level up, is a bad ass skill. way more reliable than charge or threads, and def worth leveling.

Common sense: Elf/Chosen are "Light" And MC/Forsaken are "Dark"

Who's gonna win? Or Who's winning mostly?  :lol: :lol:  ROFL!

Ahahaha thats obviously a joke so dont take it seriously.  :drinks: :drinks:

is the best disable still. you got 3 yards or so from fetter to avoid it to fail on the bugged position problem.

warlock dark circle is also affected by bugged position and still is the best stun skill.

about the enemy stunning you first...thats not fail, that can happen to anyone. warlock fear may also fail to stun enemy first, fear sucks cause of that? nope.

foj is pretty much the main reason i made a paladin to level up, is a bad ass skill. way more reliable than charge or threads, and def worth leveling.

let me try and breakdown barb charge and dk thread a bit

barb charge

1) the character blinks to the enemy

2) dice is then rolled to see if stun works on the enemy

dk thread

1) the enemy is pulled to the dk

2) stun is applied

no matter what, the first part of the skill will work regardless of the second part. so the best you could say about them is partial failure when 2) does not work but 1) did. the barb/dk could then start doing damage after that with all their other skills and in dk case, arena party could start ganking the victim even if that victim uses stun on the dk.

paladin foj

1) stun (but enemy can still attack)

if that 1) fails then the whole skill fails.

see the difference?

all of u mcsiders Dont b so idiot!how can u say elves are getting all the good stuffs?

ok ill challenge you!!get in the game and make an elf class paladin/ranger & try to chase a rogue & catch it..& next use a paladin & try to get closed on a shaman/warlocks/necromancer & try to kill it!!

all of u crying of bds new skil bcos ik all of u wanting that only mcs & forsaken will b still ruling the game thats why ur complaining on the new xpert skill of Bds

ok ill challenge you!!get in the game and make an elf class paladin/ranger & try to chase a rogue & catch it..& next use a paladin & try to get closed on a shaman/warlocks/necromancer & try to kill it!!

give me the money for expert skills and i'll actually take your bet  :lol: :lol: :lol: :pardon:

what mc stun enables part members to do damage without breaking the stun?

for me it seems like all elfs stuns work this way but none mc stun

pls tell me what stuns on mc work without break at dmg

-i know rogue can´t stun and make dmg

-necro can't stun and make dmg

elf:

druid stun and dmg

bladedancer stun and dmg

no idea about rest

what mc stun enables part members to do damage without breaking the stun?

for me it seems like all elfs stuns work this way but none mc stun

pls tell me what stuns on mc work without break at dmg

-i know rogue can´t stun and make dmg

-necro can't stun and make dmg

elf:

druid stun and dmg

bladedancer stun and dmg

no idea about rest

mc side:

barb charge

shaman blind

lock circle

elf side:

ranger scatter

druid root

paladin fetters

BD hamstring

BD rush

looks like elf side Was designed to be easier to play, only point and click until target die no skills reQuired xD

LOL at noob arguments.

+10 rogue previously feared by elfs were killed by mid amped bd. is balanced, right  :good:

Yea, good... remember rogues can jump too. Maybe it should be reduced to 3feet(tiles) instead of 5

And Barbarians should stop healing for Christ sake

The new BD skill might be a little too unbalanced, but it doesn't last LONG ENOUGH or probably dmg absorption should be reduced a bit (like getting only 5 - 10% of dmg received) Sounds fair enough?  :unknw:

all of u mcsiders Dont b so idiot!how can u say elves are getting all the good stuffs?

all of u crying of bds new skil bcos ik all of u wanting that only mcs & forsaken will b still ruling the game thats why ur complaining on the new xpert skill of Bds

lol a ranger can 1 combo a rogue / and paladin have the banner now against stealth

you cant kill coz youre too noob thats what i know.

lol a ranger can 1 combo a rogue / and paladin have the banner now against stealth

you cant kill coz youre too noob thats what i know.

YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW, NO MATTER HOW OP A CLASS IS, THERE IS ALWAYS THAT OTHER CLASS THAT WILL ALWAYS MAKE IT EAT THE DIRT... (it's a fact)

Stop whinning and go find what makes you better than your enemy(s) :aggressive:

AND I COULD REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE USED TO REFER TO BLADEDANCERS AS A "mediocre" CLASS. NOW THAT THEY GOT BETTER SKILLS, 'ENEMIES' WANT THEM NERFED. smh

What about no skills at all? just hit and run and 1hp only now it can be balanced

may the best amp win. :aggressive:

elf definitely are looking pretty OP. especially paladin with the new banner skill. 2 paladin in party is sure win every time, even against higher amped opponents. banner does 300dmg to everyone around, not to mention paladins stun has huge range and last forever...  i know lock was OP for a long time (all know i took advantage of that..) but damn, lock got nerfed to hell and now paladin has just as good a stun as lock once did but on top of that they are raping with the banner.

TL:DR Paladin skills are too strong devs. Please nerf.

elf definitely are looking pretty OP. especially paladin with the new banner skill. 2 paladin in party is sure win every time, even against higher amped opponents. banner does 300dmg to everyone around, not to mention paladins stun has huge range and last forever...  i know lock was OP for a long time (all know i took advantage of that..) but damn, lock got nerfed to hell and now paladin has just as good a stun as lock once did but on top of that they are raping with the banner.

::)

TL:DR Paladin skills are too weak devs. Please nerf.

this guy has his own issue. ::)

you forgot to say paladins can do this with a full +0 set  :drinks:

must be nice to be +10 and get ass kicked by +0 paladins.

you forgot to say paladins can do this with a full +0 set  :drinks:

must be nice to be +10 and get ass kicked by +0 paladins.

talking crap as always. :facepalm:

All elves / chosens are op with the new skills.. except druid & mage prolly, who still are decent classes... those bd & palas.. tanker classes with many stuns, shield, big hp & def are simply too much...

those bd & palas.. tanker classes with many stuns, shield, big hp & def are simply too much...

u dont even know how it feels to become a punching bag to range class. we may be bad at past but stop!!! now is our time to rise. :spiteful:

talking crap as always. :facepalm:

oh really, i will give you a chance to say something that makes sense.

paladins reach max banner damage by equipping magic itens and enchanting weapon with magic.

so, how does amping have any effect on paladins magic attack?

dont disappoint me now.

oh really, i will give you a chance to say something that makes sense.

paladins reach max banner damage by equipping magic itens and enchanting weapon with magic.

so, how does amping have any effect on paladins magic attack?

dont disappoint me now.

amping his equipment will not effect the banner. yes they can get maximum damage on banner by using magical items and enchant but remember the status of a paladin will be bad and this pally uses lv 18 spear(sample), he use foj+banner on +10 n hit him 310x3=930 damage+ several hits that would take almost 1500+, that guy ham that pally n took him down by doing unbelievable extreme damage. so what i was saying here, you can never beat a +10 even if u have full magic damage, yes its deadly at first but the winner still be the +10. u cant rely on this banner because the cooldown is longer. do u need to run if u used up the banner? of course you can but remember they have this skill called catching runners for all melee classes except paladin. foj is a chained skill, u can use it up to 3 yards but it needs third person to do so e.g: there is a person close to u at 1 yard then the other person behind him also gets the foj effect.

You know there will always be a Kind of unbalanceness on elf/chosen also on mc/forsaken side ,

But i have an advice for u people to beat the stronger enemies :D

Amplification  ;D

I hope u people are ready for incomeing gear for

Lvl. 21, 22, 23 ,24

Oh also dont forget to amp these super cool new armors ofc

Ps: also dont forget to spend tons of signs on ammy and rings for nearly each Level :,D

Good luck warspearians