The Elves Have An Unfair Advantage

Decimas

Nerf priest and bd's skill let support class be wat they r meant to be.

priest is support class then why he can kill easy any other class

Funny how they call eachother "uneducated" while they can't even speak proper English.

english is not my country language, and the one with moderator status is the one who claim i'm not "educated" enought without knowing anything about me. and i dont remember mentioning anything about someone else education, specially because it is not related in anything here and i have no business wether the person was educated or not, is up to herself and her parents.

No stupid enough rogue will waste merciless from stealth on a barrier mage

If someone would do that, that would be you

You said it yourself, you uneducated piece of forum user

Why is it always the "oh im so educated" people that are whining/crying on forum the most?

Oh yeah, retards.

Take this as a suggestion and a warning.

so you can see who is picking on another forum user, throwing "compliments", giving warnings because "i have mod status, im god here".

warning for what btw? general section, topic about elf OP skills when compared to enemy faction skills, so legion skills are related to topic as well.

but anyways.

Dark shield is always in effect, with chance to reduce incoming damage ANY TIME

Barrier needs you to hit enough times for it to activate. What about in a teamfight if you're CCed? You can't hit, thus no barrier for you. But for a deathknight, even then, it's active, possibly anytime it can save you right there.

If you're going to keep bringing up deathknight issues, then i suggest you drop this, and i'd also suggest you to go to the section made for deathknights for issues about them, no need for useless flood over the rest of the forum. Take this as a suggestion and a warning.

is not anytime, dark shield need to be activated to work. unlike mage barrier, which is a passive skill and is always ready to activate without even wasting energy for it.

sorry but if you are a mage and die without hitting enemies, you not using the class well enough. and lets not forget mage have 3 area skills which do damage. this barrier will activate a LOT.

and as already was said, dark shield will decrease damage, not nullify it like barrier,  it barely activates since a few updates ago.

mage barrier is just too OP, and not a single energy is wasted for it.

english is not my country language, and the one with moderator status is the one who claim i'm not "educated" enought without knowing anything about me. and i dont remember mentioning anything about someone else education, specially because it is not related in anything here and i have no business wether the person was educated or not, is up to herself and her parents.

so you can see who is picking on another forum user, throwing "compliments", giving warnings because "i have mod status, im god here".

warning for what btw? general section, topic about elf OP skills when compared to enemy faction skills, so legion skills are related to topic as well.

but anyways.

is not anytime, dark shield need to be activated to work. unlike mage barrier, which is a passive skill and is always ready to activate without even wasting energy for it.

sorry but if you are a mage and die without hitting enemies, you not using the class well enough. and lets not forget mage have 3 area skills which do damage. this barrier will activate a LOT.

and as already was said, dark shield will decrease damage, not nullify it like barrier,  it barely activates since a few updates ago.

mage barrier is just too OP, and not a single energy is wasted for it.

Hehe, it's not my country's language either. But you're right about the fact that a moderator is insulting

other players on this forum. That's bad.

ok make dark circle and earthquake work on a 7x7 area, make earth quake damage 1.5k

say you wont complain when you are instant killed by this combo

Please, because somebody became a moderator doesn't mean it's strictly out of boundaries to go out of ourselves with people like this on forum, i swear.

We still hold our ground on talking on however we want, we're just assigned duties on certain sections too, am i wrong?

Feel offended somewhere? "Report to moderator" and it'll be taken care of, you can stop wussing out because i said something "wrong" in your eyes while all you do is nothing but that.

I've given enough points through my posts, but i guess you're still stuck onto believing anything without even playing around it a while.

So i still stand by my words said in previous posts.

This thread is pointless here, because expert skill discussion doesn't belong in >US Sapphire

Or does only US have the skills and we're all years behind?

Sigh, people

Please, because somebody became a moderator doesn't mean it's strictly out of boundaries to go out of ourselves with people like this on forum, i swear.

We still hold our ground on talking on however we want, we're just assigned duties on certain sections too, am i wrong?

Feel offended somewhere? "Report to moderator" and it'll be taken care of, you can stop wussing out because i said something "wrong" in your eyes while all you do is nothing but that.

i counter argumented you once, you started the "compliments". i really dont care about it, is the internet, feel free to call names, be as offensive as you want, it wont make me lose my chills towards the person nor will make me "report to moderator".

i might go on arguments for ever on some topics when i disagree with people reasons about something, unless is someone with random arguments, then i will just give short answers or after see the complete lack of logical answers, i'll ignore the person posts.

I've given enough points through my posts, but i guess you're still stuck onto believing anything without even playing around it a while.

So i still stand by my words said in previous posts.

This thread is pointless here, because expert skill discussion doesn't belong in >US Sapphire

Or does only US have the skills and we're all years behind?

Sigh, people

well, i didnt create the topic and my posts are related to it. if it belongs to some other section, is the moderator job, not mine, so dont throw warnings at me for nothing.

back to topic.

if what mecha said is true, mage barrier activating only with normal hits. then i take my complains about this one out. at least for now.

priest elusive have been fixed toward bosses, dont work anymore, or it wont work in next server restart. idk if anything was changed towards other players though.

druid tornado, paladin banner, bd shield...those still need a fix.

i counter argumented you once, you started the "compliments". i really dont care about it, is the internet, feel free to call names, be as offensive as you want, it wont make me lose my chills towards the person nor will make me "report to moderator".

Well, i  have started coplimenting you but you were acceptable with them, no? Sarcasm doesn't always work the way you intend it to, it even backfires. Counter argumented? Where, at the skill range? Oh wow here's a no bell prize for you

I think you lack the usage of "report of moderator" reasoning as well as you lack the IQ to understand where i was getting to in previous posts  thus your point of view on me is false.

But it's okay, i guess, you really won't lose your "chills" as you've done already answering

Locked/moved topic, anyone?

Well, i  have started coplimenting you but you were acceptable with them, no? Sarcasm doesn't always work the way you intend it to, it even backfires. Counter argumented? Where, at the skill range? Oh wow here's a no bell prize for you

i am acceptable with them. who said im not? and sacarsm where please?

btw, if we debatting skills, what else you expect besides talking about their effects and how they work?

and counter argument in any of the above posts.

I think you lack the usage of "report of moderator" reasoning as well as you lack the IQ to understand where i was getting to in previous posts  thus your point of view on me is false.

But it's okay, i guess, you really won't lose your "chills" as you've done already answering

as long as i know i can answer as much as i want, plus i not the one trying to offend, so i wonder who is actually losing the chills here.

is interesting to see how i disagreeing with how something works in this game personnaly disturbs you so much, seek help maybe?

I belive the developers plan on a surprise for MC in future. Just a balance of sides. Rogue was all powerful before. Now its elf turn. Soon mc again. Goes on. Chill just a game!!

i have it at 3/4 401dmg, 2secs stun & 7x7.  Best part was it breaks stealth and theres almost no chance rogues can avoid it as long as its a smart druid who doesnt spam skills. And the pull/push + stun is very usefull in arena.

so anyone believe me yet that this a buffered dark circle?

and along with paladin banner, bang, atomic bomb wins.

GM why you change the skill priest to 0% skill monster hit? i hit 800 hp fixed resis bird.

the players we've changed Priest loss of our skills, if skills have exlusive threat so rich functionality.

most of us are not going to raise the level, or buy the skill, the update of the error.

we have changed the skill valor aura so lv 1, and it is very harmful.

why there is no compensation for the priest or other heroes that are changing.

do not update if still incomplete, while the fault is not in us.

thanks for good update.  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

lvpriest.

All you noob priests were abusing the glitch hahahahaahaha deserves you right. Yes glitch, not bug  hahahaahhaahahahaahahaha priest farm snorlar 24/7 spam tower thought they weren't getting a Nerf. Should of realized that wasn't right and not used a book. Go cry and blame it on devs hahahaahahab

All you noob priests were abusing the glitch hahahahaahaha deserves you right. Yes glitch, not bug  hahahaahhaahahahaahahaha priest farm snorlar 24/7 spam tower thought they weren't getting a Nerf. Should of realized that wasn't right and not used a book. Go cry and blame it on devs hahahaahahab

They got nerfed? What was the glitch?

Well im gona join the whine legion. Seriously this latest update brought so much imbalance I dont even known where to start. Priest has 2 good expert skills, while necro has 2 shit skills that do shit damage even on high levels. BDs got 2 stuns skills and now a shield skills omfg. Paladin got a nice expert skill too that can detect and hit rogues on stealth on 5 yards distance.. Seriously I just want to known why they are giving so much advantage to elfs side. The only good skill legion got in this update is shaman skill, all the rest are retarded useless skill to spend points on.  :facepalm:

If you ask me, the elves have been getting all the good stuff lately. Blade Dancers were O.P. enough as it is, but now they have a shield. It's common knowledge that the GM is an elf, but am I the only one who thinks that the devs are trying to brown nose him by giving all the good stuff to the elves? How about throwing us non-elf players a bone and actually give us some skills that are worth something. I also think they need to tone down the blade dancers just like they did for the warlocks.

Bd best now , maybe gm do this because they want bd be a tanker again.

We got nerfed quicker than warlocks did.

good..

you guys already took the power in game and now you want to take everything in this game.. silly if devs didnt nerfed elves new skills they should change warspear to elfspear and just make the mcsaken as npc or mob

if what mecha said is true, mage barrier activating only with normal hits. then i take my complains about this one out. at least for now.

priest elusive have been fixed toward bosses, dont work anymore, or it wont work in next server restart. idk if anything was changed towards other players though.

druid tornado, paladin banner, bd shield...those still need a fix.

This guy is a pain in the a**. Same complaints in differents topics. He's arguing with himself and basically asking why devs gave expert skills to elves and not only for mcs.  :lol:  Pathetic.

This guy is a pain in the a**. Same complaints in differents topics. He's arguing with himself and basically asking why devs gave expert skills to elves and not only for mcs.  :lol:  Pathetic.

umad?

bd shield got fixed.

druid tornado and paladin banner should be next.

umad?

bd shield got fixed.

druid tornado and paladin banner should be next.

nope he wasn't mad. is just that, its a pain in the ass looking at you whine so much without thinking all of the skills are good now. wanna make it better?, go make a game for yourself, thats your solution. ppl like you will never stop COMPLAINING even if if legion is the most OP faction in WS... if you deny this which means its true.

If you ask me, the elves have been getting all the good stuff lately. Blade Dancers were O.P. enough as it is, but now they have a shield. It's common knowledge that the GM is an elf, but am I the only one who thinks that the devs are trying to brown nose him by giving all the good stuff to the elves? How about throwing us non-elf players a bone and actually give us some skills that are worth something. I also think they need to tone down the blade dancers just like they did for the warlocks.

lol?:D

what do you think about this?gm is fear bro.

i understood it perfectly, btw saw the vid, and it pretty much works for a max of 3-4 hits.

you say a mob hit can make it be a waste, but what about it taking to 0 a critical from rogue? cause it will avoid you to get hit from whatever comes, being the damage 1 or 9999, you will get 0.

tornado is 7x7, same on paladin banner, i tested many times. my doubt actually is between 7x7 or 9x9, but my guess is 7x7 for lvl 1 or 2, lvl 3 or 4 it is 9x9.

wonder how you going to avoid that, even to try and make the person miss the skill you gonna walk into this huge area, there is no escape.

I am happy if most mcsaken players just like this guy.

Complaining, whining without doing proper research...7x7...9x9... LOL hilarious...

I am happy if most mcsaken players just like this guy.

Complaining, whining without doing proper research...7x7...9x9... LOL hilarious...

proper research was made.

the skill works in a 7x7 area, lallous confirmed it. my thoughts on it going as far as 9x9 were mistaken it seens.

btw, enjoy it while is 7x7 because that probably wont last long. same for druid tornado.

*check some math to see what a 7x7 area is.  :friends:

Aivondil is an elf island the elves & chosen will retake it thats the purpose of the expert skills while the mcs are driven away from fear

Clearly u didnt see bobrishe or the other active GMS on mc. There are no elf GMS active on us saphire as far as I know because I never seen not one gm on elf for the past. 2 years

Clearly u didnt see bobrishe or the other active GMS on mc. There are no elf GMS active on us saphire as far as I know because I never seen not one gm on elf for the past. 2 years

Actually i think R0land plays in elf side ranger idk if hes active last time i saw him was last year

Actually i think R0land plays in elf side ranger idk if hes active last time i saw him was last year

Yep, and snorly has a mc.

Can anyone from developer consider paladin Harad banner skill?I mean 5 palas putting 5 banner,dealing 300+ damage and everyone dead.The damage itself already huge and there is also a debuff that reduce your def which mean increase its damage? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Now paladin are consider the strongest class.They can heal as high as healer class,can tank,and now they can deal highest dps with their skill.

I guess I will retired again as the fact there is nothing interesting in warspear anymore.Hope there is something good coming up next update

Can anyone from developer consider paladin Harad banner skill?I mean 5 palas putting 5 banner,dealing 300+ damage and everyone dead.The damage itself already huge and there is also a debuff that reduce your def which mean increase its damage? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Now paladin are consider the strongest class.They can heal as high as healer class,can tank,and now they can deal highest dps with their skill.

I guess I will retired again as the fact there is nothing interesting in warspear anymore.Hope there is something good coming up next update

thats what i been saying since the release of these new experts.

when is the fix comming? :unknw:

btw, paladin can go as high as 500 on each of the 4 DoT damages. 2000 ~ 4000! damage on banner, anyone alive?  :mega_shok: