Some skills which need a little bit fix

vegeta

As the anniversary update is at hand and is gonna come this week I want to bring in view few skills in the eye of developers which make resist stat feel like abit useless and gives the class an upper hand in gvgs or arena and other aspects of the game 

1. Switcheroo of warden

2. Tornado of druid 

3. Repellant strike of paladin 

This 3 skills displace me from my spot even if I have 4/4 resist skill and even if I resist the skill I get displaced from the spot I m standing in . This is a great disadvantage in the gvgs or the arena . 

I will submit video for both the situations 

Screenshot_2022-06-06-15-34-05-659_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-06-15-33-46-405_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-06-15-33-05-061_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Here is the video how the resist is on and I  get displaced .

Here is how the skill benefits the class in the arena m standing above with my party to fight while the enemy party is standing below and I use my resist waiting for the enemy to make  mistake but instead of resisting the skill I get displaced to where enemy is standing which can make them easily kill me . This makes me feel wasting points on chief resist skill and making 4/4 is a total waste unless the skills are fixed and can't displace me if I resist it . The same will be the case with barbarian resist or mage enablement or bd spirit of resistance . They all will get displaced from the position .

Also this is abused in merman too warden can switcheroo and displace a merman crown holder spot too even if the crown holder resist the skill  

I hope developers look into this matter as soon as possible n try fix the displacement if resist works the char shudnt get displaced or else the resist sKill or stat is totally useless vs those few skills

@Nolan @Holmes

Edited by vegeta

Apparently, there is a problem. When the resist works, the skill will have to be resisted. Because there are many things that work when you are close to a party member in this game

2 minutes ago, Laevateinn said:

Apparently, there is a problem. When the resist works, the skill will have to be resisted. Because there are many things that work when you are close to a party member in this game

It's just for this 3 skill .Me being close to any or not doesn't matter . I have 100% resist why sHud I get displaced from my spot by enemy while my resist is  on which is 100% 

Also if u think its coz near to some 1 or not I can show u a mc skill which when resist is on can't pull target or displace his position 

Screenshot_2022-06-06-18-32-52-570_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

2 hours ago, vegeta said:

As the anniversary update is at hand and is gonna come this week I want to bring in view few skills in the eye of developers which make resist stat feel like abit useless and gives the class an upper hand in gvgs or arena and other aspects of the game 

1. Switcheroo of warden

2. Tornado of druid 

This 3 skills displace me from my spot even if I have 4/4 resist skill and even if I resist the skill I get displaced from the spot I m standing in . This is a great disadvantage in the gvgs or the arena . 

Here is how the skill benefits the class in the arena m standing above with my party to fight while the enemy party is standing below and I use my resist waiting for the enemy to make  mistake but instead of resisting the skill I get displaced to where enemy is standing which can make them easily kill me . This makes me feel wasting points on chief resist skill and making 4/4 is a total waste unless the skills are fixed and can't displace me if I resist it . The same will be the case with barbarian resist or mage enablement or bd spirit of resistance . They all will get displaced from the position .

Also this is abused in merman too warden can switcheroo and displace a merman crown holder spot too even if the crown holder resist the skill  

I hope developers look into this matter as soon as possible n try fix the displacement if resist works the char shudnt get displaced or else the resist sKill or stat is totally useless vs those few skills

@Nolan @Holmes

they should fix this . i hope so

24 minutes ago, vegeta said:

It's just for this 3 skill .Me being close to any or not doesn't matter . I have 100% resist why sHud I get displaced from my spot by enemy while my resist is  on which is 100% 

Yes, that's right. What I said is that shamen's heal totem, castle relics, etc have effect that work only when they are close to pt members. So those skills that ignore resistance must be resisted

4 hours ago, vegeta said:

1. Switcheroo of warden

2. Tornado of druid 

There are several situations in game which require the correct positions.

1. Mermen GvG Crown holder. ( Switcheroo working on crown holder)
2. War Tele and globe positions

3. Seals arena where win/ lose is based on capturing the seals itself. What sense does it make if a couple of wds can just come in and use switcheroo or if pala and templars can knock people off seals even when they have resist on?

Please look into this. Kindly acknowledge. 
@Nolan @Holmes @LeeLoo @Dr Strange

Edited by TheCaster

such a sad thing, the elf made a hassle cause charmer could deal twice their damage. while they had this bug which can evade mermen restrictions. the admins overlooks all of this stuffs, it's so sad, we don't even have much people complaining about these cuz guess why? the forums is dominated by elf players

5 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

such a sad thing, the elf made a hassle cause charmer could deal twice their damage. while they had this bug which can evade mermen restrictions. the admins overlooks all of this stuffs, it's so sad, we don't even have much people complaining about these cuz guess why? the forums is dominated by elf players

take a look at chief, 6 sec  100% resist + fast run able to knock down your enemy in 1 move.

with large amount  instant dmg , ,dot skill, stun. Even your pve weapon able to kill hi amp and resilence player.

Just stop bringing toxicious elves mcs favour.

3 minutes ago, Danindo said:

take a look at chief, 6 sec  100% resist + fast run able to knock down your enemy in 1 move.

with large amount  instant dmg , ,dot skill, stun. Even your pve weapon able to kill hi amp and resilence player.

all that and we can't outdo a seeker's dmg, such a nice thing. i am sorry if you can see from pvp side but these changes do you even realize the effect on pve?

5 minutes ago, Danindo said:

and for your info, your little seeker here does use pve to kill my pvp set, bravo

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

all that and we can't outdo a seeker's dmg, such a nice thing. i am sorry if you can see from pvp side but these changes do you even realize the effect on pve?

and for your info, your little seeker here does use pve to kill my pvp set, bravo

Wear pvp gear doesn't mean that u cant take dmg from pve players. 

Resilence only decrease the incoming dmg a bit, and decrease the chance to receive critical dmg. 

Apparently your hatred towards seekers, is for the fact that they use attack speed to their advantage.  They have even been nerfed, less attack strenght, less critical damage, less penetration, and possibly in the future its attack speed What is the only thing that makes the seeker Functional class, will also be reduced.  

Not everything revolves around the pvp dude.. I wouldn't be surprised if you also complained about pve

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

Wear pvp gear doesn't mean that u cant take dmg from pve players. 

Resilence only decrease the incoming dmg a bit, and decrease the chance to receive critical dmg. 

Apparently your hatred towards seekers, is for the fact that they use attack speed to their advantage.  They have even been nerfed, less attack strenght, less critical damage, less penetration, and possibly in the future its attack speed What is the only thing that makes the seeker Functional class, will also be reduced.  

Not everything revolves around the pvp dude.. I wouldn't be surprised if you also complained about pve

you agree with me that seeker is the best damager in ws. I support the fact it should be nerfed since we are looking for fair play over here. having such huge damage should have it's drawbacks. but well you received good durability this update.

listen man i don't really like pvp, i was doing pve straight for many years. it's only due to the fact they introduced events like mermen to use pvp forcibly to win pve items. i can't even participate in mermen due to the fact i am not originally pvp player. especially when coming from a server like sea pearl where the dead man survives, the seekers crawls like cockroaches coming out of nowhere and take you down. it's not a personal feeling here. we are tired of how seekers can out dmg every pve events. takes out raid bosses in 5 mins max.

On 6/9/2022 at 7:28 PM, Ahmed Didar said:

seeker is the best damager in ws

nerf elfs nerf elfs nerf elfs!

On 6/9/2022 at 9:18 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

the elf made a hassle cause charmer could deal twice their damage

i see.. elfs should just stay quiet and listen to this guy talking abt seekers being op in pvp, 

Spoiler

Please guys. Beware that tagging Admins and Devs everyday to see your topic is not going to help or make thing work faster. Support section is monitored on a daily basis.

This has been forwarded to the devs and will be fixed in future updates.

3 hours ago, Nolan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Please guys. Beware that tagging Admins and Devs everyday to see your topic is not going to help or make thing work faster. Support section is monitored on a daily basis.

This has been forwarded to the devs and will be fixed in future updates.

Ty

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 5:29 PM, vegeta said:

1. Switcheroo of warden

2. Tornado of druid 

@Nolan @Holmes

you're kidding it's normal