Harad's banners

Gladiator

Harad's banners deals dmg to all enemies within a certain radius and reduces the enemy's physical and magical defense in its effective area...

So guys what do you think about the skill.. I haven't buy it yet so still can't judge, all what i can say that from what I have seen from my pala friends that the skill is really rocking at arena or dungeon.  :bomb:

One thing I need to know is how much the dmg increases at each lvl and the amount of the physical and magical defense reduced per lvl.

And the dmg depends on magic? or normal dmg?

If someone did the calculations please share.. thnx :give_rose:

i gona test it soon when im lvl22 and have a lvl19 spear, only thing ik is, its based on magic dmg and how much magic u have so if u use spear its best thing, ill input numbers n test it in 1week from now xD

Its rock to get all unnecessary dungeon mobs targeting you instead of targeting your dps in the team in 4x4 area.

At lv1 with 90 magic do 4 x 145 damage in 5 secs and decrease all the mobs def around 20% thus increasing your team damage.

Tried with magic around 120 the damage increase to 175.

The problem is the 40 secs cd

cool info for you.

yesterday someone was rocking this skill with 350 * 4 damage.

with the 7x7(9x9) area range...make a full pala party, place the banner, win.

couldnt get any easier than that right?

so much for balancing :)

Its rock to get all unnecessary dungeon mobs targeting you instead of targeting your dps in the team in 4x4 area.

At lv1 with 90 magic do 4 x 145 damage in 5 secs and decrease all the mobs def around 20% thus increasing your team damage.

Tried with magic around 120 the damage increase to 175.

The problem is the 40 secs cd

At lvl1 and 2 I think, it causes only 3 attacks.. at lvl3 - 4, gives 4 attacks.(not sure of lvls 2 and 4)

And yes, the cd is pretty long :P, buy still very good maybe if cd is less than that it would be very OP. :crazy:  imagine dmg 300x4=1200 dmg to the enemy without touching you, and if crit some hits expect a +2k dmg  :bomb: . So cd better stay as it is now xD

This skill is totally awesome  :yahoo: ,

The damage pulses rolling, crits here and their, free 1k+/- damage  :dirol:

Spears now this....its year of the Paladin my friends  :drinks:

Now if I could only play like a pro  :facepalm:

:spiteful: THIS SKILL IS EPIC!!! the range is huge as hell so i catch sneaky rogue from a mile away.

i currently have it on 3/4 and my magic is 160. So the damage (on bunnies) is  321!!!!

imagin a skill level of 4/4 coupled with a spear giving me almost 200 magic power.  :diablo: that's 400 dmg easy with 4 hits.... 1600 dmg!!! (also a chance of critical for each strike)

Fear me 1hp mobs  :diablo:

;D . I just maxed it to 4/4 and the usage range is 4 yards,  the energy expense is 39 points and the cooldown is 40 seconds.

The only other thing i know is that at zero magic power it deals 105 dmg (not 100% sure about this).

am lovin it!! 

Very good skill for pala, atleast not only bd take all the best.Anyway does this skill realy have 7x7 area range?

yes it does, and i must say is 7x7 at skill level 1.

at level 3 or 4, it seens to work on a 9x9 area. (not completely certain about this YET)

yes it does, and i must say is 7x7 at skill level 1.

at level 3 or 4, it seens to work on a 9x9 area. (not completely certain about this YET)

same raduis on lvls 1 thru 4 of banner

i gona test it soon when im lvl22 and have a lvl19 spear, only thing ik is, its based on magic dmg and how much magic u have so if u use spear its best thing, ill input numbers n test it in 1week from now xD

any updates on the numbers ? :)

any updates on the numbers ? :)

yes from 2days ago xD but i hate posting them here if u want i can send full details in private messaging

• 2 weeks later...

Question - do mobs that are hit by the banner attack paladin?

If so - how safe is this skill in areas like Norlant or High difficulty towers?

Also what is the cooldown time and is it affected by skill level?