Servers structure optimization

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

On Wednesday, February 9, servers structure was optimized to redistribute the population of players. All characters were moved to their new location. If you have any difficulties logging into “Warspear Online” please contact our technical support at [email protected]

Servers list and their primary languages:

• Amber - Russian
  • Emerald - English
  • Sapphire – English

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dear players!

On Wednesday, February 9, servers structure was optimized to redistribute the population of players. All characters were moved to their new location. If you have any difficulties logging into “Warspear Online” please contact our technical support at [email protected]

Servers list and their primary languages:

• Amber - Russian
  • Emerald - English
  • Sapphire – English

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

kudos

Good move. It was very hard to find a team to kill some boss monsers. I'm stuck with quest for about 2 weeks because I can't find players who might help me. I hope it'll be much easier now.

I would seriously think about merging both english servers asap. Especially with current economy... Well, current no economy. Definetly too less people atm.

I don't think it's so bad at the moment, Eshirael. At the project start we had more servers that you even can imagine and all of them were merged today in two english-speaking servers. This is not new server - you couldn't see it before from the Europe. We fix mistakes that we did at the project launch and hope you will see results soon.

Anyway, second English server is a good chace to see other race/quests/etc.

Having assets on 2 servers doesn't make sense at all. And I'd rather pay for second premium than leave all of my friends just to see other race. What about getting rid of 1 race on 1 server only?

I see what Eshirael's saying, there are some serious issues regarding the economy of this game. I have a feeling many of the issues we have been talking about all over the forum and in game will be addressed.

I personally like the fact that you have to pick a side, they probably have future plans to have large race based PvP wars. To be honest I think the release was a little premature, but I guess they felt like players wouldn't be wrapping up on all their content in a few days.

If it would be called open beta - fine. But it's not. Creating a game is investment, this one went wrong path already.

Not really, we are beta testing right now. Look at the version of the game, they probably just wanted to release it to gain supporters and test various things, like server stabilization.

I am not currently playing the game, but I will continue to subscribe because I want to see this game do well.

Not really, we are beta testing right now. Look at the version of the game, they probably just wanted to release it to gain supporters and test various things, like server stabilization.

I am not currently playing the game, but I will continue to subscribe because I want to see this game do well.

There is no word which mentions that it's beta version so I believe it's not a beta test. By the way if it'd be beta then there would be no subscriptions I think.

We're paying to be able to test and help fixing stuff. Made my day, seriously.

These people need to make money from this its a big project.

It is by far one of the most advanced games out there. Its not a shitty ass clone RPG for 6.99. Its an MMO that is cross-platformed, excellent graphics, excellent animations, variety in mobs, a decent combat system. This costs to maintain, add features etc...

Quit ♥♥♥♥♥ing about paying for it you paid 3 dollars bud.

Well, it's not my fault not everyone can afford investment. And if it's just $3, why they want it? It could be $0.01, it's just about fact. If you call everything in this game excellent, I'm guessing you got bored of ur Nokia 3210 week ago so changed to some Symbian. Check TibiaME hi res version for Symbian, iOS, recently Android as well - you can't see pixels there. There are Zenonia 1/2, Anrufen soon to be Call of Champions as well, but I didn't have exprience with those at all.

Decent combat system with normal attack only, and perfect p2p MMORPG game, which can be finished in 2 days. But that's not my point. I actually paid for it only because we (me and "few" buds from TibiaME) thought it's last condition, after getting 1050 reputation, to move to second island. Especially since earlier betas were much more evolved. For me, as non-russian speaking player (didn't participate earlier betas) game is in early stage, where you can do all quests in one day, can't add friend to list, not to mention guild, can't make two characters in different factions (so if u can't wait, pay twice as much), can't use any skill, armors aren't giving logical def, rank up aka level up - still only way, except gears, to strengthen character, doesn't raise your attack or defense at all.

"2436 Posts in 147 Topics by 226 Members." - 226 members, let's say everyone paid for premium. And I belive everyone who actually did, registered on forum to complain a little bit just like me. 226 persons paid $3, it's not even $700. It's not like I don't like Warspear, I really do. I can't wait to see some update, even if first one will bring "just" skills, duels and daily quests. But problem is - things you are using as arguments doesn't make sense at all. It's called charm.

The argument I am making comes from a development point of view. We are in beta now to figure out the most important thing to implement next and IF you want to play and pay 3 bones... you can. This is not a polished product but it in works. The problems you have are minor tweaks that will be dealt with in time. This game is probably made by 1 or 2 coders and a pixel artist, maybe a few mappers. Chill out and give it some time.

They definitely needed more content on startup, but at this point you can choose to support them or keep ♥♥♥♥♥ing. Lets just say, they already know everything you said is repeated daily.

The forums are not a proper representation of how many people purchased the game.

• 1 year later...