unique promotion to unlink books.

Salazam

we recently had the news that we will have skill pages, as well as the news that we will now have a cap of 15 classless books equipped. with that in mind i suggest you add a promotion to unlink our books so characters with lots of books or even old characters with stopped books could sell those books

it could be a one-time promotion or a promotion that takes place every year.

I don't particularly believe this would devalue the books. it would just allow you to switch classes without being so penalized for leaving all your books behind.

1 hour ago, Rhaast said:

we recently had the news that we will have skill pages, as well as the news that we will now have a cap of 15 classless books equipped. with that in mind i suggest you add a promotion to unlink our books so characters with lots of books or even old characters with stopped books could sell those books

I don't particularly believe this would devalue the books. it would just allow you to switch classes without being so penalized for leaving all your books behind.

I do prefer the idea but it could just be either a item you can buy or receive via daily rewards instead 

On 6/4/2022 at 9:11 PM, Rhaast said:

Although I respect your opinion, but it is not a good idea at all. Because it really disrupts the game process and books will definitely become worthless. I mean, a guy can unbind the books he bought on one account and easily use on another account or sell it for high amount of gold(cause low players nowadays and books prices be high). Unless system reuires a high amount of mircale coin to do this:thumbs_up1:

Edited by Puppymaster