[2022.06.03] Update Warspear Online 10.4. Time of discoveries. Preview

LeeLoo

1 hour ago, Gelsin said:

it doesn't work if the rat moves slow, they should give a speed increase to that ability

it mooves slow and takes time to reach its destination, in the meantime the chieftan is free to do whatever they feel like to do.... maybe even jumping in the middle of the enemy? knowing the rat will take them to safety?

54 minutes ago, El Pengu said:

this is a good change but where is the increase of players allowed on guild unity or guild resurection skills?

isnt it already enough to pull up an hard push/undo an huge effort of the enemy?

3 hours ago, Pecleb said:

I hope you realise that decreasing the HP by 70% while decreasing the received dmg by the same amount (ok not 70 but 65%) makes you able to take the same amount of damage. Moreover it combines way more efficiently with shields (shields are not affected by defense, but they are affected by dmg reduction, at least from what i tested with sacred shield and inner forces) and heal.

Shield effects seem to be untouched (+ seeker's shield will be strengthened by the relic of resilience permanently), heaing effects/vamp are reduced but not enough (u take 65% less dmg but only heal 40% less, wtf ?)

did you consider the chance to heal back as soon the health gets drained?

3 hours ago, Pecleb said:

The last thing I am concerned about is the paladin's patronage of the light talent.

50% energy regeneration speed is huge but... is it useful ???

People usually setup so that they manage their mana, and this buff will be useless.

I suggest changing it for like 20% increased regeneration speed and 10-15% increased cd to burn that additional mana.

Or quit the mana rege thing and give solidity and/or resistance buff, something like that

the skill also applies on the whole party, allowing synergies with other members and for example, allow a mage running the excessive energy talent to go totaly crazy with skills and somewhat maintain their energy while nuking the world, or the one buffed with the eye does, and also allowing the seekers to use something more out of their few skills due to the high necessity of energy regen, in general, its a call to go crazy

On 6/2/2022 at 1:56 PM, LeeLoo said:

неуловимость.png Intangibility 

The positive effect of the "Bitterness" skill additionally adds the "Evasion" parameter to the character by 1%. The character gains an additional skill effect when dodging attacks. The effect does not occur more than once every 2 sec.

what does this mean? the skill gives 11% dodge now instead of 10%? or how does that work

On 6/2/2022 at 2:56 PM, LeeLoo said:

энерг барьер.png Energy Barrier 

The effect of the skill "Power of Relaxation" additionally absorbs 25% of the damage taken by the character. For every 60 damage absorbed, the character loses 5 energy. The effect stops working if the character's energy level falls below 30% of the maximum

The numbers from this talent really needs to be looked into.

Let's say I have 200 energy.  Not too low, not too high.
70% of that is 140 energy.

140/ 5 = 28 times.
So I can absorb upto (28 x 60) = 1680 in 5s before regen happens. The number itself is low considering the enormous buff to dmgers in game. Now this is the ideal situation for a lock standing perfectly still but lock is a class that spam skills constantly and relax has one of the high mana consumptions in game. This talent is guaranteed to stop working in almost all situations of the game very quickly: in arena, in PVE for sure, in GvGs too.

Again the concept is good, finally providing some survivability to locks but the numbers really need to be adjusted. Mainly the 5 energy cost for 60dmg.
I recommend 2 or 3 energy per 60dmg to keep the talent functional.

Hat's off to the dev team. Very elaborate update. New content too. 

Edited by TheCaster

24 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

The numbers from this talent really needs to be looked into.

Let's say I have 200 energy.  Not too low, not too high.
70% of that is 140 energy.

140/ 5 = 28 times.
So I can absorb upto (28 x 60) = 1680 in 5s before regen happens. The number itself is low considering the enormous buff to dmgers in game. Now this is the ideal situation for a lock standing perfectly still but lock is a class that spam skills constantly and relax has one of the high mana consumptions in game. This talent is guaranteed to stop working in almost all situations of the game very quickly: in arena, in PVE for sure, in GvGs too.

Again the concept is good, finally providing some survivability to locks but the numbers really need to be adjusted. Mainly the 5 energy cost for 60dmg.
I recommend 2 or 3 energy per 60dmg to keep the talent functional.

Hat's off to the dev team. Very elaborate update. New content too. 

Out of all the classes in the Legion which needs a buff it's the Warlock.  Locks are very weak compared to its counterpart- the mage

Warlocks needs their skills buffed as to provide it a chance to help its players advance through the game as any other class can

отравлен наконеч.png Poisoned Arrowhead 

While Mountain Instincts is active, your successful basic attacks have a 20% chance to inflict Poisoning on the enemy for 9 seconds. The effect deals periodic damage equal to 33% of the character's physical power every 3 seconds.

is this stackable ? 

роковая связь.png Fateful Connection

Increases skill effect power by 2%.

From all skills you chose to give "effect" to the most useless one, please change it to something more usefull like dmg debuff, dmg increase or something usefull cuz nobody use this skill at 4/4 or at all.

4 minutes ago, coldravens said:

From all skills you chose to give "effect" to the most useless one, please change it to something more usefull like dmg debuff, dmg increase or something usefull cuz nobody use this skill at 4/4 or at all.

This is a way to make other skills also worthy of attention. 

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

As if hunter and ranger att speed skill wasnt worthy of attention XD

1 hour ago, Kamisama said:

As if hunter and ranger att speed skill wasnt worthy of attention XD

Let's just say there are yet a lot of steps to make. But it's a good start nonetheless :vp-looking:

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Well higgy 2% of useless effect on situational skill wont make it worth, giveing usefull effect like dmg reduce,dmg taken or slow or silnce even now we talk about business

1 hour ago, bruhmoment said:

necro talent skills are so bad. 

Well poison shield talant is good actually verry good since you can have it permanently on.

13 hours ago, coldravens said:

From all skills you chose to give "effect" to the most useless one, please change it to something more usefull like dmg debuff, dmg increase or something usefull cuz nobody use this skill at 4/4 or at all

i think it would be cool if it was possible to cast it on the party to share the healing recived

Edited by lore

On 6/2/2022 at 7:56 PM, LeeLoo said:

хитрость зверя.png Beastly Cunning 

The character is teleported to the point where the monster summoned by the "Curse of the Plague" skill disappeared. After teleporting, all enemies within the radius of 2 yards around the character enemies will be damaged in the amount of 70% of the character's magical power.

This skill looks very interesting. You can use Beastly Cunning against the enemy to do additional damage, or you can use it backwards before you enter enemy for emergency escape like

Btw does teleport work when the rat disappears even if I becomes inoperable(stun, fear, etc) after using Curse of the Plague?

On 6/2/2022 at 4:26 PM, LeeLoo said:

The "Warcry" skill additionally applies the "Bleeding" debuff to all enemies for 9 seconds. The effect deals periodic damage equal to 33% of the character's physical strength every 3 seconds.

Barb now can tank mobs as well as area damage😂

энерг барьер.png Energy Barrier 

The effect of the skill "Power of Relaxation" additionally absorbs 25% of the damage taken by the character. For every 60 damage absorbed, the character loses 5 energy. The effect stops working if the character's energy level falls below 30% of the maximum.

Absolutely phenomenal idea, only thing it bothers me is that 60 dmg for 5 energy feels too much.

Maybe 60 dmg for 2-3 energy? I cant tell without testing for myself first but certainly Warlocks getting some love right here!!😝

On 6/5/2022 at 1:55 AM, lore said:

i think it would be cool if it was possible to cast it on the party to share the healing recived

Yeah i thogth the same, will be awesome rework and imagen if also can transfer necros buffs like the shield and p. Shield that will be op all of the pt runing around with green aura but ofc necro is not allowed to have good stuff.

#BuffWarlock

OK so can everyone do the new castle dg or is it restricted to those who owns the castle? 

Is there other restrictions such as level? 

On 6/4/2022 at 2:56 PM, coldravens said:

I feel you man, they did same thing on Counter Attack also :ping4:

On 6/3/2022 at 6:52 PM, Pecleb said:

The first thing I am EXTREMELY concerned about is the seeker intoxicating pain talent.

Tested today and it's exactly as I thought.

A single talent giving +40% dmg and +100% vamp (if you take 35% of normal damage but heal 60% of normal vamp/healing (+consider the additional damage), you get double the healing per incoming damage).

Now open your eyes and fix it ty.

15 minutes ago, Vlawot said:

Why low 30 lvl not 32? Don't amp again 🤦‍♂️

IMG-20220606-WA0027.thumb.jpeg.2d8d68cef68f3bd0f3f7d7d38f6159b1.jpeg

Yeah it needs to be lvl 32 and a bit stronger 

3 hours ago, Vlawot said:

Why low 30 lvl not 32? Don't amp again 🤦‍♂️

IMG-20220606-WA0027.thumb.jpeg.2d8d68cef68f3bd0f3f7d7d38f6159b1.jpeg

anything that makes it 100% lvl 30 is gonna be the highest one?

On 6/2/2022 at 4:56 AM, LeeLoo said:

Only players in the same guild will be able to join the battle with the supporters of the disgraced aristocrats and defeat their leader

Does this mean any guild can try the castle dg even if its not their castle as long as all the party members are from same guild? Or is it exclusive for the guild that owns the castle? :Penguin5:

5 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

Does this mean any guild can try the castle dg even if its not their castle as long as all the party members are from same guild?

Absolutely right! :yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

ослабл покров.png Weakening Shroud 

When a character under the influence of the "Fortification" skill takes damage, a negative effect is applied to the attacking enemy for 3 seconds. This effect reduces “Penetration” by 3.5% and movement speed by 10%.

Doesn't work vs 2handed weapons  since de buff last 3 sec and 2handed weapons attack 3.2 -3.9 not to mention 3.5% and it doesn't even stack wtf 

On 6/2/2022 at 4:26 PM, LeeLoo said:

стойкий отпор.png Persistent resistance 

The character additionally accumulates one effect of the ability of the "Stone Skin" skill when parrying enemy damage. The ability effect from blocked or parried damage is accumulated no more than once every 2 seconds

Explain sir. Does it mean if barb block as well parry dmg at the same time only one stone skin will recharge or two stone skin?

59 minutes ago, MastaJedi said:

Explain sir. Does it mean if barb block as well parry dmg at the same time only one stone skin will recharge or two stone skin?

this means they can also recharge with a parry but the cooldown is the same for the both.
wich in pratice can be into: you parry an attack, you CANNOT get more stoneskin charges by either parrying or blocking for 2 seconds, same counts for block.
it is mainly an talent to allow 2 handed users to gain stoneskin stacks while parrying since with a shield and good enought block you will be already getting the stacks

i hope it is a good explanation

• 2 months later...

Well Rogue still like low dmg skill spammer, without good defensive stats, because Dodge parameter is dead...

Templarians and Paladins are more abusives, because they are very hard to try kill them...

This isnt balance, but seems like excuse for not get changes in the future.

Literally better stop try to make a rogue class character.

Many classes counter Rogues easily and developers still only working for PvE.

But elusive jump is a good excuse for use again on rangers, maybe?... I cant counter them with my really bad stuns vs defensive parameters including resistance...

Look Ranger's loto talent maxed skill is dangerous because already do an insane damage, Hunter's pathfinders arrow and Fear-Silence no dodged, developers you really destroyed dodge parameter and the essence of rogues, also look this too is about stealth. how I can use that skill under bleeding?

Is unfair how other classes cant dodged or blocked skills, and rogues stuns a lot of disavantage

Anyway, Rogue class cannot survive for masive battles or groups. I need always took distances for not get nuke by enemies or dying by periodical AoE dmg

Now charmer

Charmer otherworldly fire.... Hmm... Rip more stun chance

Reduce damage to summons, is very low if you compare, the dmg increased with other classes, and you added that Demonic pact talent, looks bad... 

Better agro talent