Spells

Samon

I believe that most of us joined shaman class to be able to cast spells like Magic armor, buffs, debuffs, summons...

Does anyone agree with me when I say that without it shaman is as good as a ranger, GIVE US SPELLS!!!!

There are threads with suggestions, you can submit ticket as well. There is completely no need to make new thread just because you feel like repeating something over and over again. Stop wasting our time trolls.

• 3 months later...

if your programming a game spells can be a real pain in the but .. and if you have to release a bunch of new skills for 6 classes to fast it can only end up in disaster and a rollback of the update ...

Give the devs the time to finish it properly, youl have so much more fun enjoying working skills instead of buggy skills ..

Olso, if some armour stats don't work correctly yet it doesn't mather much to add spels, cause then all your Def and such doesn't really count.. imbalance is what i would call that then.

Its nog even V1.0 yet so have patience and enjoy the game as it is now :) still allot of fun to play even with 2 skills.

if your programming a game spells can be a real pain in the but .. and if you have to release a bunch of new skills for 6 classes to fast it can only end up in disaster and a rollback of the update ...

Give the devs the time to finish it properly, youl have so much more fun enjoying working skills instead of buggy skills ..

Olso, if some armour stats don't work correctly yet it doesn't mather much to add spels, cause then all your Def and such doesn't really count.. imbalance is what i would call that then.

Its nog even V1.0 yet so have patience and enjoy the game as it is now :) still allot of fun to play even with 2 skills.

u just created a new spell. REVIVE on old posts! :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

I just started playing a week or so ago.  My character is rank 3.  Will we ever get anything other than ball of lightening and that healy spell?  Is there a trainer I should be visiting?

I just started playing a week or so ago.  My character is rank 3.  Will we ever get anything other than ball of lightening and that healy spell?  Is there a trainer I should be visiting?

nope,  all under development.

It's weird that the lightning spell hits basically the exact same as your auto attack as well

• 2 months later...

I am a Shaman. And I really think that Shamans and Druids should have more magic spells and be able to SUMMON. Now that would be awesome because these two players, their armor isn't as strong as the others.

Their armor is not as strong as others. So what? They are mage classes, they are always physically the weakest. They are still the strongest solo classes out there. (Ranged, healing, the new freezing skill).