Are tourney costumes useless?

mailliwdxb

Question

This is just a question considering how the guild merchant works....does it only trade if u are in a tourney guild or to just every1...cuz if available to every1 i find it quite humorous that several people paid a lot of money for these costumes in tourney and now can be bought at the merchant for 2k(i think)cc so just wanted to know whether it is temp and whether all people can use

P.s

I feel sad for previous tourney members  >:D >:D >:D

4 answers to this question

This is just a question considering how the guild merchant works....does it only trade if u are in a tourney guild or to just every1...cuz if available to every1 i find it quite humorous that several people paid a lot of money for these costumes in tourney and now can be bought at the merchant for 2k(i think)cc so just wanted to know whether it is temp and whether all people can use

P.s

I feel sad for previous tourney members  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Well the costumes cost not 2k, they cost  4k,5k,6k cc depending on the colour. And yes anyone can buy them, but to get 4k-6k cc will take time..

P.s

I feel sad for previous tourney members  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Why do u feel bad? The tourney ppl only did 2 weeks of questing whereas the ppl nowdays will have to do at least 4 and much much more if the want the higher ranked ones. Assassin black will prob be popular lol

dragonborn warrior not added, will stay rarest arena outfit but true assassin black gonna be popular that why i have one

They only added guild tourn outfits, not arena awarded outfits or the guild tourn test outfits. ^-^