throwing knife skill need improvement

masamune

i'd rather lil bit slow but big damage than fast but caused silly damage  ;D  my attack is 461 and throw knif cause 178 dmg on boar  ;D  ridiculus  ;D  imagine on +10 armor bd it might be 40 or 60 max  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

does all BD players have +10 armor?. :unknw:

OK now teach me how to use it. My base damage is 549 and 400 to most ppl.. Tried to keep throwing 100 damage for every 3 sec but unlike elusive jump that always come with instant normal atk after the animation of the jump, this skill animation just make the normal atk left behind.. And more bad news here rogue defense is not so good to keep him alive and keep throwing knife.. If do that u will die at five sec before u can do the 3rd throw u need to go stealth to stay alive but this skill will break the stealth effect lol. Tried to stealth then throw the dmg increased to 160 and when crit it go up to 300 dmg wow!! Better use normal atk 1k dmg from stealth+crit.. I won't compare it to Mercyless strike's 2k dmg from stealth+crit And the cooldown is just 6sec. I wasted 40k gold to buy this skill.. Dev just scammed me!! They say this is expert but hell no it's just a noob skill

Is this for real my rogue got 320 dmg and i dont have jump skill and i kill 80% of elfs or leave them 100-1500 hp (my gear +2 xD)

When i get jump i will be killing even easier and if i ever get knife skill i will get it for 1 lvl and use against casters/rangers for extra damage (not that i will even need the extra dmg since merciless and jump leave weak defence classes dead or with 1k hp at best lololol)

Bd got shield? well stealth lasts more than bds shield duh dont just attack bd like crazy while he got shield on (tried in pvp and arena this is not based on theory)

And priests new skill? epic fail, priest casted on me and i could go stealth without using gouge i just stealth and not walk untill spell over then i attacked priest xD

With a bit strategy those "OP" New elfs skills just help them stay alive 5 seconds more when facing a rogue :)

I read the whole replies but no one explain about throwing skill at lv3 or 4 as comparisson.

Winning on lv1 skill is nonsense

I read the whole replies but no one explain about throwing skill at lv3 or 4 as comparisson.

Winning on lv1 skill is nonsense

Guess it deals like 800! Crits at lvl 4.  :rofl:

Guess it deals like 800! Crits at lvl 4.  :rofl:

Wow...

Poor cloth users

Stealth>Merciless>Normal Hit>Gouge>Stealth>Merciless+Jump+Knife = OP OP OP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Wow...

Poor cloth users

Stealth>Merciless>Normal Hit>Gouge>Stealth>Merciless+Jump+Knife = OP OP OP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!

i think he didnt mean it seriously.

or maybe he did?  :blush:

only his next post may clear it out xD

I said I GUESS it deals 800! crits, not that it actually does. I have no idea, but since no one ups the skill we don't really know and it would be kinda funny if it actually deal an awesone amount of dmg.

in every mmo rogue,assassin, ninja have fast attack n sometimes 1xhit kill. do u know what knife can do? oh you dont, sorry about that. do you know attack delay and skill cooldown are? if you use all of your attack skill the next incoming attack will be normal attack then we have delay on normal attack for few sec/milisec n thats where knife do the job, continous hits from it makes you reduce the enemy's hp faster without delay. ex:stealth=>merciless=>normal attack=>elusive jump=>knife=>normal attack=>knife=>merciless=> and so on without any short delay because this is the shortest short delay u can ever get.. you understand now?. fast hit =fast k.o.

lololol do u think ur enemy will just watching and do nothing when fight? that combo is about 6 or 7 sec and u will get stunned on the process. if u fight against good players I am sure u will get stunned at the first normal attack then u r 100% dead. rogue's primary skill stealth make us prefer to slow but high instant damage but this new skill is not compatible with the current build its just a waste of 40k gold. better make it can be thrown safely when stealth or increase the range to 6 or 7 and put poison effect to it that do low dps to slowdown running  player or do anything else that can make it better.. for now it is just useless

lololol do u think ur enemy will just watching and do nothing when fight? that combo is about 6 or 7 sec and u will get stunned on the process. if u fight against good players I am sure u will get stunned at the first normal attack then u r 100% dead. rogue's primary skill stealth make us prefer to slow but high instant damage but this new skill is not compatible with the current build its just a waste of 40k gold. better make it can be thrown safely when stealth or increase the range to 6 or 7 and put poison effect to it that do low dps to slowdown running  player or do anything else that can make it better.. for now it is just useless

I agree on poison that does dot dmg and makes runner slow down

Something like barbarians chop and palas foj...

With 20 x3 dmg?

Maybe its better not to put poison effect. Much better if it ignores target's armor (100% penetration) and reduce the knife skill accuracy by 30% - 50% to balance between penetration and successful usage. You miss a lot when throwing knives, but it hits a little bit hard. Is that good?

rogue has the upperhand to strike first n use 2 skills without the enemy doing nothing at first, stealth => elusive=>merciless=>enemy counter skill(ex:ham). man are u really playing rogue?,as if u just play rogue for a week. so many complained rather than learn the skill effectiveness. if u want more damage just learn the skill. there r plenty of hard to use  skills for sentinels like explosive trap n mage barrier. rather than make it available on stealth why dont just learn the skill?. at lv 3 u can throw 1 knife like 3 lv 1 knife damage +stealth that would be a blast.

rogue has the upperhand to strike first n use 2 skills without the enemy doing nothing at first, stealth => elusive=>merciless=>enemy counter skill(ex:ham). man are u really playing rogue?,as if u just play rogue for a week. so many complained rather than learn the skill effectiveness. if u want more damage just learn the skill. there r plenty of hard to use  skills for sentinels like explosive trap n mage barrier. rather than make it available on stealth why dont just learn the skill?. at lv 3 u can throw 1 knife like 3 lv 1 knife damage +stealth that would be a blast.

Noob

what about u? do u play rogue? if u have a rogue show me ur lvl4 knife with the amazing 600 dmg if u can't then shut up. pro rogue always play hit and run if they catch u most of the time u r dead.. if u r +10 on everything like buud then u might survive. if u play rogue then u should understand what I mean

what about u? do u play rogue? if u have a rogue show me ur lvl4 knife with the amazing 600 dmg if u can't then shut up.

do u play rogue?, show me what real pro rogue can do, instead of complaining. i have fought rogue numerous times n most of the time they always hit me first with those skills, learn to be flexible man. get adapt with your new skill.btw im not a rich +10 guy

do u play rogue?, show me what real pro rogue can do, instead of complaining. i have fought rogue numerous times n most of the time they always hit me first with those skills, learn to be flexible man. get adapt with your new skill.btw im not a rich +10 guy

i am zandatsu emerald server. what is ur rouge?

what more do you want? Seriously.

there are classes that need improvement, and rogue is not one of them.

with this i agree.

and i shall repete myself over and over again, sentinels new experts NEED A NERF big time.

you didn't answer my question.

zandatsu is my rogue's name. u r the one who didnt answer. do u play rogue?

Perhaps not, but reducing the throw animation wouldn't hurt fore the slight improvement. In my opinion.. it just simply takes too long to throw for it to be effective.

Nuff said.

zandatsu is my rogue's name. u r the one who didnt answer. do u play rogue?

from years of experience by fought with them, i dont need to play rogue to master it n as of for you nuff said. btw you haven't answer my pm yet. ;D

from years of experience by fought with them, i dont need to play rogue to master it n as of for you nuff said. btw you haven't answer my pm yet. ;D

i dont know u sent me pm. i dnt see any notif. if u go online dnt forget to pm me ingame

i dont know u sent me pm. i dnt see any notif. if u go online dnt forget to pm me ingame

slow connection, sorry. its been sent now.

I won 100k because i was ranked 1st in my guild and i amp my 19 lvl axe to +6 with 1 sign set... and bought elusive jump

My second hand is a abyss zealots dagger +1 for now and my dmg is 362 and my defensive gear is a mix of 13/18 lvl items lol

After testing my 2 new toys yesterday and killing 20 lvl high amp chars in 5 hits without receiving dmg i must say that rogue doesnt even needs a 7th skill gm can delete knife skill its not needed xD

Poor elfs got hit 1000! with either jump or merciless, 300 normal or 500! if critical, gouge 3 lvl (attacked 500+ elfs nobody was fast to avoid it lol) then i just use dodge skill and wait the cooldown of merciless to end and strike merciless + jump and leave elf dead or very.low hp (even 3500 hp bds get left 1500 hp max) or i cross map and wait gouge cooldown to end and then hit merciless + normal and if somehow the elf is alive i just finish off with jump

And elusive jump is just so OP traps are useless since i can stealth when i get caught in trap or use jump... not to say about mages i feel sorry for them they only got 1 stun but my jump reaches them :(

And priests keep wasting banners on me i can go stealth under the effect of that spell and strike with jump :D

I won 100k because i was ranked 1st in my guild and i amp my 19 lvl axe to +6 with 1 sign set... and bought elusive jump

My second hand is a abyss zealots dagger +1 for now and my dmg is 362 and my defensive gear is a mix of 13/18 lvl items lol

After testing my 2 new toys yesterday and killing 20 lvl high amp chars in 5 hits without receiving dmg i must say that rogue doesnt even needs a 7th skill gm can delete knife skill its not needed xD

Poor elfs got hit 1000! with either jump or merciless, 300 normal or 500! if critical, gouge 3 lvl (attacked 500+ elfs nobody was fast to avoid it lol) then i just use dodge skill and wait the cooldown of merciless to end and strike merciless + jump and leave elf dead or very.low hp (even 3500 hp bds get left 1500 hp max) or i cross map and wait gouge cooldown to end and then hit merciless + normal and if somehow the elf is alive i just finish off with jump

And elusive jump is just so OP traps are useless since i can stealth when i get caught in trap or use jump... not to say about mages i feel sorry for them they only got 1 stun but my jump reaches them :(

And priests keep wasting banners on me i can go stealth under the effect of that spell and strike with jump :D

I'd very much like to shit on you with my druid. See ya ingame.

You sure about that kid? I can easily scalp you if I see you and have fun with your mutilated cadaver.

Anyway I'm just kidding, see you in game.

Throwing knife for rogue is a great idea and and have the characteristics of assassin. After update from playstore I rush to library and buy this skill then test it on a rabbit.. the knife do 200 damage on it. I am disappointed here not becoz of the damage.. Low DMG is ok for me but this skill ''remove stealth effect''.. So I am  confused.. Talk about the effectiveness of this skill.. If this skill is made only for finish off a running bd, elusive jump will do better.. and if it is for do additional damage, mercyless strike.. A basic skill do more than this expert skill

I think this skill do need improvement.. My idea is to make it not breaking the stealth effect when used just like throwing cake at the 6th birthday event. We can throw 2 or 3 knife before the stealth end.. I think it will be nice and not OP becoz the DMG is low. So what do u think?

I think you are a bit confused, coz stealth + elusive jump + merciless strike + knives (ranged atk lol) is too much OP, so no way.

I think you are a bit confused, coz stealth + elusive jump + merciless strike + knives (ranged atk lol) is too much OP, so no way.

many ppl here that never play a rogue think rogue is OP with 1 hit k.o but the fact is rogue cnt kill u with a single hit.. some +10 rogues make pt go 3x3 arena, they always aim at same target and kill the target instantly make ppl think rogue OP but u guys forgot not all rogue r rich +10 and u have aoe skills that can detect rogue earlier so if a rogue go stealth, u go rush and miss the rogue its ur mistake and u get jump+mercyless strike as the rewards

and now u think ranged atk that do 1/4 of ur dmg for every 3 sec is OP too? lol maybe u would think a monkey eating banana as OP too

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe its better not to put poison effect. Much better if it ignores target's armor (100% penetration) and reduce the knife skill accuracy by 30% - 50% to balance between penetration and successful usage. You miss a lot when throwing knives, but it hits a little bit hard. Is that good?

Your penetration suggestion is too much bro. It's not utilized vs mobs. Penetration does not increase your damage.

well throwing knifr skill surely lack of dmg, if facing against high def tank it would be useless, i think its better that the dmg of the throwing knife 50-60% from the merciless dmg, that way its fair enough to counter heavy tank and can catch up with rangers blessing, with combo, stealth, jump,gouge,merciless,knife and jump again+knife, it would be better with high atk speed,

• 2 weeks later...

Have anyone learned this skill? Please tell about how dmg raise.

It is the one, which has 3 level of learning and may be it is learning very efficiently?

5 Yards

6 Energy

200 dmg every 3 secs

Very Bad skill xD

When we rogues can get 300-700 dmg and have 2 damage dealing moves 1 which is from 5 yards and other which got 6 seconds cooldown

And stealth which can make our dmg skills do a 2000! on enemy

And a bonus +5% dodge skill at 1 lvl and lasts long

And a stun that at lvl 3 lasts long enough to move 5+ yards already and allows us to use stealth

And a kick in the back which can make the enemy miss while the skill can be used without breaking gouge

Not to mention our poor class can only get 3300 hp a bad 100 hp regen a very low 30% critical a bad 25% dodge a crappy 4k defence and 3k magic defence and lame 10-20% res

YES ROGUE VERY USELESS CLASS GM PLS FIX MAKE THROWING KNIFE INSTANT KILL LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY!!!

rogue useless char lol char which can kill all casters in 2-3 hit is weak true bro. Rogue should get skill which deal 4k base dmg on lvl 1 coz rogue is too weak. Noob *z*

better learn play rogue or delete this game

banner isn't priests skill lol its paladin skill

Its good skill. Yeah,,, low dmg, but cooldown only 3 second. Now, I feel have assult riffle  :dirol:

• 4 months later...

well I don't know what to say about the skill but I just spent 20 40 thousand on it and its the first expert Skill That I could afford in going to be a while until I can afford another one so I'm just going to go ahead and Make this skill a good skill with faith alone or something and I just wanted to say thanks. I have only played this game for a little while and the only character I have that robe and I just felt like I wasted a whole lot of money on the wrong thing until I read some of the ideas that you guys have come up with so... !joy...!