throwing knife skill need improvement

masamune

Throwing knife for rogue is a great idea and and have the characteristics of assassin. After update from playstore I rush to library and buy this skill then test it on a rabbit.. the knife do 200 damage on it. I am disappointed here not becoz of the damage.. Low DMG is ok for me but this skill ''remove stealth effect''.. So I am  confused.. Talk about the effectiveness of this skill.. If this skill is made only for finish off a running bd, elusive jump will do better.. and if it is for do additional damage, mercyless strike.. A basic skill do more than this expert skill

I think this skill do need improvement.. My idea is to make it not breaking the stealth effect when used just like throwing cake at the 6th birthday event. We can throw 2 or 3 knife before the stealth end.. I think it will be nice and not OP becoz the DMG is low. So what do u think?

OP idea, but hey, elfs are full of it, so why not?

and if you dislike rogues expert, take a look at dks, then you will see what is crap skills one after another.

I dnt know about dk's new AOE dmg skill but u r right other class like necro, pala, barb expert skill is fully suck compared to druid that have 3 stuns + bee now and shaman's that can kill without attacking ppl directly. That's why other class's skills need improvement

I dnt know about dk's new AOE dmg skill but u r right other class like necro, pala, barb expert skill is fully suck compared to druid that have 3 stuns + bee now and shaman's that can kill without attacking ppl directly. That's why other class's skills need improvement

hey u forgot bd shield and 2 stuns  :drinks:

but dk skill is weak at damage n weak at range... 1yard...a stell hurrican is one yard, yet a hamstring is 2 yards...duck logic, give elfs everything :)

and if you ask me the rogue knife throwing is kinda nice...3 seconds cooldown is sweeeeettt.

this skill is to be used in a combo and dealing damage to running enemies while elusive jump is on cooldown time.

at least thats how i see it, you dont need to level it up :P

merciless and elusive give a greater damage n spam this knife throwin looks like a waste of energy.

5 Yards

6 Energy

200 dmg every 3 secs

Very Bad skill xD

When we rogues can get 300-700 dmg and have 2 damage dealing moves 1 which is from 5 yards and other which got 6 seconds cooldown

And stealth which can make our dmg skills do a 2000! on enemy

And a bonus +5% dodge skill at 1 lvl and lasts long

And a stun that at lvl 3 lasts long enough to move 5+ yards already and allows us to use stealth

And a kick in the back which can make the enemy miss while the skill can be used without breaking gouge

Not to mention our poor class can only get 3300 hp a bad 100 hp regen a very low 30% critical a bad 25% dodge a crappy 4k defence and 3k magic defence and lame 10-20% res

YES ROGUE VERY USELESS CLASS GM PLS FIX MAKE THROWING KNIFE INSTANT KILL LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY!!!

If ypu lookat the rogue as a whole, it rocks. Don't just look at one certain skill. And also, it's ranged with a 3 s cd. Cmonguys. :facepalm:

Go ahead.. keep complaining.. :facepalm:

idk why you complain :bad: , i think u got one of the best new skills, each 3 sec 200 dmg thats op lmao, and u want it not to break stealth?!?! :facepalm:

but idk maybe devs should make rogue kill in 1 hit all the enemies in an area so u be happy. :facepalm:

idk why you complain :bad: , i think u got one of the best new skills, each 3 sec 200 dmg thats op lmao, and u want it not to break stealth?!?! :facepalm:

but idk maybe devs should make rogue kill in 1 hit all the enemies in an area so u be happy. :facepalm:

how about paladin new skill, is not OP?

take a look at it before talking about any other class skill.

*but yes, rogue knife throwing is good enough as it is.

how about paladin new skill, is not OP?

take a look at it before talking about any other class skill.

*but yes, rogue knife throwing is good enough as it is.

The paladin's skill is very good and it might be op, but i'm not complaining to make it MORE OP.

Lol I said 200 dmg to rabbit. Do U know rabbit have 0 Def?  How about throwing 200 damage to a tanker? The dmg dealt is about 100 and they will laugh at ur OP expert skill. It's completely useless now but yeah Throwing knife is a OP skill.. '' for killing rabbit''. I gonna buy 10 set knife and start hunting rabbits it's so fun and if I get bored I'll change target to jerboa

Rogue is not a supporter, so it needs to be OP killer..  :facepalm:  It is made for killing, so when it kills you easily you start complaining  :facepalm:

you guys are so greedy. if u want knife to have 400+ damage in 3 sec then the next skill update you will get a shit skill. devs knows what is best and balance the whole thing, too much power= unbalance and u know what devs will do.

5 Yards

6 Energy

200 dmg every 3 secs

Very Bad skill xD

When we rogues can get 300-700 dmg and have 2 damage dealing moves 1 which is from 5 yards and other which got 6 seconds cooldown

And stealth which can make our dmg skills do a 2000! on enemy

And a bonus +5% dodge skill at 1 lvl and lasts long

And a stun that at lvl 3 lasts long enough to move 5+ yards already and allows us to use stealth

And a kick in the back which can make the enemy miss while the skill can be used without breaking gouge

Not to mention our poor class can only get 3300 hp a bad 100 hp regen a very low 30% critical a bad 25% dodge a crappy 4k defence and 3k magic defence and lame 10-20% res

YES ROGUE VERY USELESS CLASS GM PLS FIX MAKE THROWING KNIFE INSTANT KILL LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY!!!

"Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings. Fly high and proud, and if you should fall remember you almost made it."

you guys are so greedy. if u want knife to have 400+ damage in 3 sec then the next skill update you get will be a shit skill. devs knows what is best and balance the whole thing, too much power= unbalance and u know what devs will do.

talking about balance? answer is CRAP! dev only know how to make specific class more powerful.

no balance in Wagspears between 2 side, dev attention only for elfs because the big population = more money money $$$$

you guys are so greedy. if u want knife to have 400+ damage in 3 sec then the next skill update you get will be a shit skill. devs knows what is best and balance the whole thing, too much power= unbalance and u know what devs will do.

Who say we want high dmg for this skill? Pls read carefully before reply any post. balancing is not always about add or decrease damage from some classes.. There's many many way to make this game more balanced.. It's all about creativity of dev

Throwing knife for rogue is a great idea and and have the characteristics of assassin. After update from playstore I rush to library and buy this skill then test it on a rabbit.. the knife do 200 damage on it. I am disappointed here not becoz of the damage.. Low DMG is ok for me but this skill ''remove stealth effect''.. So I am  confused.. Talk about the effectiveness of this skill.. If this skill is made only for finish off a running bd, elusive jump will do better.. and if it is for do additional damage, mercyless strike.. A basic skill do more than this expert skill

I think this skill do need improvement.. My idea is to make it not breaking the stealth effect when used just like throwing cake at the 6th birthday event. We can throw 2 or 3 knife before the stealth end.. I think it will be nice and not OP becoz the DMG is low. So what do u think?

stealth increases damage.

stealth increases damage.

No bro thats not what i mean. if this skill not breaking stealth, it will not get dmg bonus from stealth too. If u play as rogue on 6th anniversary event u should know what I mean. Throwing cake is not breaking stealth effect and not getting the bonus dmg either

im also disappoint about the damage ,  :wacko:  like seriously basic dmg more higher than this sucks skill. this skill only good at pvp or arena well i spend 40k on nothing tyvm.

you guys are so greedy. if u want knife to have 400+ damage in 3 sec then the next skill update you will get a shit skill. devs knows what is best and balance the whole thing, too much power= unbalance and u know what devs will do.

no, devs is human also, sometimes they are make a mistake , this is forum use, for listening their player and now they make big mistake with nerfing mcs TOOOOOOO MUCH .

Medium amp rogues can achieve 2k crits already, let's buff their throwing knifes so they would do 3x damage. Rogue is balanced, stop crying

no, devs is human also, sometimes they are make a mistake , this is forum use, for listening their player and now they make big mistake with nerfing mcs TOOOOOOO MUCH .

yes i know devs are humans. to err is human but if they didn't do anything about this skill for a long time, please dont feel down to devs n which means the skill is already balanced from the start.learn to use it, not cry over it.

No bro thats not what i mean. if this skill not breaking stealth, it will not get dmg bonus from stealth too. If u play as rogue on 6th anniversary event u should know what I mean. Throwing cake is not breaking stealth effect and not getting the bonus dmg either

this skill is balanced the way it is...

the problem is elf/chosen skills are WAY TOO MUCH UNBALANCED.

Lol I said 200 dmg to rabbit. Do U know rabbit have 0 Def?  How about throwing 200 damage to a tanker? The dmg dealt is about 100 and they will laugh at ur OP expert skill. It's completely useless now but yeah Throwing knife is a OP skill.. '' for killing rabbit''. I gonna buy 10 set knife and start hunting rabbits it's so fun and if I get bored I'll change target to jerboa

lol even if dmg is 100, remember that cd is 3 sec, so u dmg 100/3 sec. imagine now in pvp, that may take 20 sec or more.. that's +500 dmg from one skill and sure you will get more dmg as you lvl it up  ;) that's pretty good dmg and no need editing lol :good:

My only problem is that you need to buy throwing knifes to use skill they are 1 gold each but take bag space couldnt gm make the skill be used without any item?

Im not sure but i think most classes new expert skills dont require any items use so they are lucky

Cmon gm remove the item requirement such a little detail is not needed its a fantasy game just say that rogues knifes are magic and appear out of nowhere from mc Gods help xD

Btw can throwing knife do critical and be dodged/blocked?

And what about 4 lvl skill how much dmg it does anyone tested?

My only problem is that you need to buy throwing knifes to use skill they are 1 gold each but take bag space couldnt gm make the skill be used without any item?

Im not sure but i think most classes new expert skills dont require any items use so they are lucky

Cmon gm remove the item requirement such a little detail is not needed its a fantasy game just say that rogues knifes are magic and appear out of nowhere from mc Gods help xD

thats exactly how rangers get their arrows, isnt it? :)

i dont think i ever saw rangers buying arrows or running out of them.

but about bag space, you could have 100000 knifes, they are special and only take 1 bag space, same for other itens required on expert skills from other classes.

yes i know devs are humans. to err is human but if they didn't do anything about this skill for a long time, please dont feel down to devs n which means the skill is already balanced from the start.learn to use it, not cry over it.

OK now teach me how to use it. My base damage is 549 and 400 to most ppl.. Tried to keep throwing 100 damage for every 3 sec but unlike elusive jump that always come with instant normal atk after the animation of the jump, this skill animation just make the normal atk left behind.. And more bad news here rogue defense is not so good to keep him alive and keep throwing knife.. If do that u will die at five sec before u can do the 3rd throw u need to go stealth to stay alive but this skill will break the stealth effect lol. Tried to stealth then throw the dmg increased to 160 and when crit it go up to 300 dmg wow!! Better use normal atk 1k dmg from stealth+crit.. I won't compare it to Mercyless strike's 2k dmg from stealth+crit And the cooldown is just 6sec. I wasted 40k gold to buy this skill.. Dev just scammed me!! They say this is expert but hell no it's just a noob skill

this skill is balanced the way it is...

the problem is elf/chosen skills are WAY TOO MUCH UNBALANCED.

It's not unbalanced now that's why some skill need improvement and corection to make it balanced

It's not unbalanced now that's why some skill need improvement and corection to make it balanced

have you seen the elfs/chosen expert skills yet? i believe you havent. rogue knife skill is ok as it is.

the problem is elf/chosen expert skills were moved to a whole new level of unfairness and madness. to keep up with them you would need the same thing, which is crazy.

so the skills needing a fix/rework are on their side.

I have no problem with that it's cheap 1g for each knife and we can have 50pcs in 1 slot.. in other rpg game move/skill that cost gold do greater effect than the ordinary one but in warspear logic just flipped upside down

Knife can be dodged.. I am pretty sure it can be blocked too but not tested yet

I'll never lvl up this skill. Dont buy It's useless. This skill Not compatible with current rogue's build But 1lvl stealth, 5lvl kick, 5gouge, 3mercyless/dodge and 4 lvl knife.. This build maybe good against melee class lol

lol even if dmg is 100, remember that cd is 3 sec, so u dmg 100/3 sec. imagine now in pvp, that may take 20 sec or more.. that's +500 dmg from one skill and sure you will get more dmg as you lvl it up  ;) that's pretty good dmg and no need editing lol :good:

Are u level14? Even lvl14 support class's skill can do more than that. Lol 500dmg within 20sec is just so damn low for a lvl20 players. Keep in mind this is expert skill not basic skill

have you seen the elfs/chosen expert skills yet? i believe you havent. rogue knife skill is ok as it is.

the problem is elf/chosen expert skills were moved to a whole new level of unfairness and madness. to keep up with them you would need the same thing, which is crazy.

so the skills needing a fix/rework are on their side.

Lol masamune is a bd lvl20 I have ranger lvl20 too. I play both side and already know what the 

Other class's expert skill do.. Compared to bd's shield and pala's banner throwing knife is a joke

Lol masamune is a bd lvl20 I have ranger lvl20 too. I play both side and already know what the 

Other class's expert skill do.. Compared to bd's shield and pala's banner throwing knife is a joke

Exactly!!!

but you see, the problem is not on the knife skill.

it is on elf/chosen expert skills, they are complete non sense.

unless every class now is supposed to own OP skills.

then this game can be buried already.

No need. You already have 2 skills that can crit over 2k. Some crit over 3k with them. No thanks be happy with what you get.

OK now teach me how to use it. My base damage is 549 and 400 to most ppl.. Tried to keep throwing 100 damage for every 3 sec but unlike elusive jump that always come with instant normal atk after the animation of the jump, this skill animation just make the normal atk left behind.. And more bad news here rogue defense is not so good to keep him alive and keep throwing knife.. If do that u will die at five sec before u can do the 3rd throw u need to go stealth to stay alive but this skill will break the stealth effect lol. Tried to stealth then throw the dmg increased to 160 and when crit it go up to 300 dmg wow!! Better use normal atk 1k dmg from stealth+crit.. I won't compare it to Mercyless strike's 2k dmg from stealth+crit And the cooldown is just 6sec. I wasted 40k gold to buy this skill.. Dev just scammed me!! They say this is expert but hell no it's just a noob skill

in every mmo rogue,assassin, ninja have fast attack n sometimes 1xhit kill. do u know what knife can do? oh you dont, sorry about that. do you know attack delay and skill cooldown are? if you use all of your attack skill the next incoming attack will be normal attack then we have delay on normal attack for few sec/milisec n thats where knife do the job, continous hits from it makes you reduce the enemy's hp faster without delay. ex:stealth=>merciless=>normal attack=>elusive jump=>knife=>normal attack=>knife=>merciless=> and so on without any short delay because this is the shortest short delay u can ever get.. you understand now?. fast hit =fast k.o.

i'd rather lil bit slow but big damage than fast but caused silly damage  ;D  my attack is 461 and throw knif cause 178 dmg on boar  ;D  ridiculus  ;D  imagine on +10 armor bd it might be 40 or 60 max  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D