Priest's newest new skill (Elusive Treat) U should read it!

EdwinShuujin97

Shut up, f ucking noob. Dark circle was the best skill from most of the warlock. First, it has been nerfed, secondly warlock dont have heal.

And we're talking about elusive threat, a skill that reduce 1 million HP in 30 seconds. Delete characters, uninstall app, throw your mobile/computer throught a window, and suicide yourself by the same window. You're so blind that It makes me sick. I hope  all the elves aren't stupid as you to think that a support class can make 100 times more damages than any dmg class.

What's pretty funny, is that all peoples who say that this skill Bring balance have priest.

ENJOY your almost free snorlar costume, I bet that they will be cheaper than any MCs costumes. And they easy catalyst, sphere, minions btw.

you too mad to notice sacarsm?

ALL of these new experts given to elfs are OP, ALL.

why you mad at me when im probably the one making more posts to see if this OP shit get fixed into usefull but NOT OP BS?

btw if you didnt notice, DRUID TORNADO = DARK CIRCLE with 7x7 9x9 area + dk Threads of darkness on EVERY ONE + 200 damage

dark circle original have 3x3 area, and ELFS WERE SPAMMING IT NON STOP TO BE NERFED.

what about this druid one?

priest doenst even need to be mentioned anymore.

And we're talking about elusive threat, a skill that reduce 1 million HP in 30 seconds. Delete characters, uninstall app, throw your mobile/computer throught a window, and suicide yourself by the same window. You're so blind that It makes me sick. I hope  all the elves aren't stupid as you to think that a support class can make 100 times more damages than any dmg class.

What's pretty funny, is that all peoples who say that this skill Bring balance have priest.

ENJOY your almost free snorlar costume, I bet that they will be cheaper than any MCs costumes. And they easy catalyst, sphere, minions btw.

:diablo:

it may reduce the hp greatly, but i think this skill reduces the chance of getting drops too. i always hunt genie and any boss alone with this new skill. but still no drop, or at least i got def and dmg spheres  :facepalm:

nice try priest

Опубликованное фото

it may reduce the hp greatly, but i think this skill reduces the chance of getting drops too. i always hunt genie and any boss alone with this new skill. but still no drop, or at least i got def and dmg spheres  :facepalm:

see senpai post for a drop in snorlax killed with this skill.

sorry but fail arguments here not accepted.

it's gonna get nerfed.

Priests were nerfed since devs added energy regeneration in capes,amulets and in some boots.

If you got ur mana drained its ok! Don't spam skill and oh, ur mana full again and time to ♥♥♥♥ the priest!

You guys should think about new acessories (lvl 19-20) with better stats and more energy regeneration... I can imagine in near future people with + 55 regeneration.And don't forget how easy is to avoid word power if you play smart :facepalm: 

Stop complaining about new skill.If you guys think priests are OP, it's simple.Be a priest. :dirol:

be a priest ? no ty

im chose to be loyal to my rogue (mcs)

and finally it got nerfed just like sulla already said before  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

In this update all the mobs are giving resist! That and normal, would not be so in the veses heads? :(

Hello guys. I was doing some research of priest newest new skill, Elusive Treat, and mine still level 1. And well, my opinion this skill is very op against high hp bosses even at level 1! 8)

Why did i said that? Like i said before, im doing some research on genie, i hunt it alone. The skill said, "Casts a spell which reduces the enemy's health and energy whilst THE ENEMY IS MOVING". This is very important to use skill and make the boss move. Based on my research, every step, genie losses about 1k hp and about 5k until the skill is nonactive. Pretty op right? Unfortunately i just got sphere damage II as a reward.  :(

That's all, folks. Thanks  :drinks:

Sorry for my bad English  :cray:

Hello Guys/Gm. WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE GM DO ABOUT THE PRIEST ELLUSIVE TREAT IS THAT, THE GM SHOULD MAKE THE SKILL WORK DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF TARGET IT IS USED AGAINST...

FOR INSTANCE, THE WAY IT AFFECTS RANGED PLAYERS IN PVP SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY IT AFFECTS MELEE. THE WAY IT DRAINS BOSS HEALTH SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY IT DRAINS MOBS HEALTH, IN ORDER TO BALLANCE IT.

HOWEVER, IF YOU THINK THAT'S TOO HARD FOR YOU TO MODIFY, YOU SHOULD REMOVE THE SKILL AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF BEING RESISTED BY MOBS.

Cos a whole lot of pple av being complaining about it, most especially melee classes with high hp e.g Barbarians, et.c.

Druid's forest song is too op in arena too. Sleeping all opponents for such a long time.

That skill would be better on necromancer who often have little role to play in arena. But you gave it to druid which already get all neccessary buffs.

ALSO REMEMBER THAT PALADINS AND PRIESTS AURA ARE THERE TO BUFF ALL THERE DAMAGES AND HEALS IN ARENA. I HAVE SEEN PRIESTS HEALING CLOSE TO 1200 NORMAL HEAL IN AREAN AND DRUIDS HEALING ABOVE 300. WHAT AN AMAZING TEAM WORK?  SO WHEN ARE MCS GONNA GET BUFFS TOO.

COS I ALSO HEARD THAT PALADINS BANNER REDUCES ALL MCS PHYSICAL AND MAGIC DEFENCES SO THAT WE CAN DIE EASILY. Lol. And DRUIDS TORNADO WILL BRING US ALL TO ONE SPOT SO THAT WE CAN BE EASILY TARGETED.

BLADEDANCER CAN ALSO SPAWN INTO ACTION BY RUSH STUNNING US. TO RENDER US HELPLESS FOR SOME SECONDS.

despite all their buffs, REMEMBER THAT paadins FELTER OF JUSTICE IS THERE TO REDUCE OUR DAMAGES AND WONT LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED SKILL FOR A LONG TIME... RANGERS WILL EVEN SET A BOMB TRAP WE CANT SEE/AVOID.

Lol. But should not be funny. Its the fact, pls do slmething.

Hello Guys/Gm. WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE GM DO ABOUT THE PRIEST ELLUSIVE TREAT IS THAT, THE GM SHOULD MAKE THE SKILL WORK DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF TARGET IT IS USED AGAINST...

FOR INSTANCE, THE WAY IT AFFECTS RANGED PLAYERS IN PVP SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY IT AFFECTS MELEE. THE WAY IT DRAINS BOSS HEALTH SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY IT DRAINS MOBS HEALTH, IN ORDER TO BALLANCE IT.

HOWEVER, IF YOU THINK THAT'S TOO HARD FOR YOU TO MODIFY, YOU SHOULD REMOVE THE SKILL AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF BEING RESISTED BY MOBS.

Cos a whole lot of pple av being complaining about it, most especially melee classes with high hp e.g Barbarians, et.c.

Druid's forest song is too op in arena too. Sleeping all opponents for such a long time.

That skill would be better on necromancer who often have little role to play in arena. But you gave it to druid which already get all neccessary buffs.

ALSO REMEMBER THAT PALADINS AND PRIESTS AURA ARE THERE TO BUFF ALL THERE DAMAGES AND HEALS IN ARENA. I HAVE SEEN PRIESTS HEALING CLOSE TO 1200 NORMAL HEAL IN AREAN AND DRUIDS HEALING ABOVE 300. WHAT AN AMAZING TEAM WORK?  SO WHEN ARE MCS GONNA GET BUFFS TOO.

COS I ALSO HEARD THAT PALADINS BANNER REDUCES ALL MCS PHYSICAL AND MAGIC DEFENCES SO THAT WE CAN DIE EASILY. Lol. And DRUIDS TORNADO WILL BRING US ALL TO ONE SPOT SO THAT WE CAN BE EASILY TARGETED.

BLADEDANCER CAN ALSO SPAWN INTO ACTION BY RUSH STUNNING US. TO RENDER US HELPLESS FOR SOME SECONDS.

despite all their buffs, REMEMBER THAT paadins FELTER OF JUSTICE IS THERE TO REDUCE OUR DAMAGES AND WONT LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED SKILL FOR A LONG TIME... RANGERS WILL EVEN SET A BOMB TRAP WE CANT SEE/AVOID.

lol :lol: .so? :unknw: :'(

well, devs do not care about balancing.

• 1 month later...