Priest's newest new skill (Elusive Treat) U should read it!

EdwinShuujin97

Hello guys. I was doing some research of priest newest new skill, Elusive Treat, and mine still level 1. And well, my opinion this skill is very op against high hp bosses even at level 1! 8)

Why did i said that? Like i said before, im doing some research on genie, i hunt it alone. The skill said, "Casts a spell which reduces the enemy's health and energy whilst THE ENEMY IS MOVING". This is very important to use skill and make the boss move. Based on my research, every step, genie losses about 1k hp and about 5k until the skill is nonactive. Pretty op right? Unfortunately i just got sphere damage II as a reward.  :(

That's all, folks. Thanks  :drinks:

Sorry for my bad English  :cray:

yes. its kinda OP in a way. I just tried hit 1x and use the skill on Fire Cougar with 7k hp and left with 2k hp just by moving around,  when I tried it with necro 20, his hp go down to 800+ and mana drained too much without being hit.  My skill level is 3/4, and it must be epic on max level :) the skill is ok for pvp and bosses but only melee bosses, not sure range bosses, especially at Lab and Tower.

Lol, this Elusive Treat is not really that usefull against mc i think, because it is reducing hp in percent amount, not a specified amount, besides, priest must become good tank and high enough physical defence to become tank so priest can make the boss move around.

max level is extreme OP.

Use elusive treat, watch enemy walk around and DIE, thats right DIE.

at max level it takes away the person HP COMPLETELY.

good balancing devs  :good:

you always surprising me, just not in a good way.

max level is extreme OP.

Use elusive treat, watch enemy walk around and DIE, thats right DIE.

at max level it takes away the person HP COMPLETELY.

good balancing devs  :good:

you always surprising me, just not in a good way.

Are you really sure. That really doesn't sound right at all.

it's gonna get nerfed.

is not the only elf/chosen expert skill needing to be nerfed.

everyone at pvp* is choked when they find out how elf/chosen new expert skills work.

*i mean pvp cave. we were checking out the new expert skills there.

is not the only elf/chosen expert skill needing to be nerfed.

everyone at pvp is choked when they find out how elf/chosen new expert skills work.

it''s not only pvp, this ability will get nerfed 100%, killing snorlar in around 2mins, % dmg per step.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

This skill and show against physical class, very good to come up with strategies, this combined with the ranger hahaha, needless to say that skill saw several new strategies. Love priest .....

new skill its suppose to be balancing between elfs and mcs but what gm's do is nerfing mc and buffing elf (to much buff).

i mean seriously u gave rogue silly skill with silly damage which we need pay for it the only not bad thing is , that ridiculus skill got 3 sec cooldown  :wacko:

At least now there will be a supposed equilibrium in the game.

new skill its suppose to be balancing between elfs and mcs but what gm's do is nerfing mc and buffing elf (to much buff).

i mean seriously u gave rogue silly skill with silly damage which we need pay for it the only not bad thing is , that ridiculus skill got 3 sec cooldown  :wacko:

The skill could remain as it is but it shouldn't work on bosses.

What's the point in adding a boss with 69mil hp if priest makes a ♥♥♥♥♥ out of it.

This skill reduce max HP and MP or doing dmg and steal mana??? In my opinion this skill isn't OP because if u don't move it do nothing. Don't cry than and learn more about this skill

this just signed up my quit ticket :)

if my char is useless and the enemy faction are gods, ok i wont play this crap.

for a fun fact +10's dk and rogue were destroyed by bd yesterday, and not one among the top bd players, just an ordinary one, so much for class balancing.

This skill reduce max HP and MP or doing dmg and steal mana??? In my opinion this skill isn't OP because if u don't move it do nothing. Don't cry than and learn more about this skill

you are the one needing to learn, priest new skill at lvl 4/4 will kill anything under skill effect if the target is walking.

meaning, ur hp is full, it goes to 0 in the end. either ur hp is 10, 100, 1000 or 999999999. you will die in the first use of this skill.  :good:

this made me nervous

Опубликованное фото

about all the space that I've got now on laptop.

this made me nervous

Опубликованное фото

about all the space that I've got now on laptop.

wtf, list of applications blocking unnistall? :!

did it block you or did you succed on unnistall?

you are the one needing to learn, priest new skill at lvl 4/4 will kill anything under skill effect if the target is walking.

meaning, ur hp is full, it goes to 0 in the end. either ur hp is 10, 100, 1000 or 999999999. you will die in the first use of this skill.  :good:

if you don't Move this skill will do nothing... :! It depends only on your plays

if you don't Move this skill will do nothing... :! It depends only on your plays

yet if a ranger or a druid is along with priest you will be FORCED to move, therefore you die.

there is no smart playing to counter that.

elusive treat -> scatter shot -> dead mc OR

elusive treat -> tornado -> dead mc

OP stuff is OP :)

and even if the priest is alone, the 5 seconds this skill forces you to be useless is enought to make no melle have chance vs priests.

wtf, list of applications blocking unnistall? :!

did it block you or did you succed on unnistall?

Don't worry mate. It successfully uninstalled.

Isn't that a bit drastic? Xd

Holiday began so I guess I made the right decision not to spend my time here

guys really, this skill pretty useless against any char if they know what to do if elusive treat is spelled on him. but not for bosses  :friends:

guys really, this skill pretty useless against any char if they know what to do if elusive treat is spelled on him. but not for bosses  :friends:

It's absolutely not useless in pvp, but it can be avoided. On the other side, that gives the priest time to run way and heal, so that his stats litterally reset. But in pve, it is a WAAAAAAAY too big advantage. The boss which took you a long time to take down in a full pt, they kill in a few minutes solo. That's just not fair .

Same old comments. Always saying elf have OP skills  :facepalm:

No. This is for real. Killing million hp bosses in one skill usage is op. Atleast if you ask me.