[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

idk what to say but i quit  ;D  thanks for the update but no thanks i wont play anymore like before  :nea:  level cap sucks  :mega_shok:

1. Why?

2. Who cares?

And now full list of fixes in details:

Priest ("Elusive threat" skill)

- now it's not working on any bosses

- chance of success for this skill is increasing with every new level (of skill) in PvE, 100% chance of success for PvP

- cooldown time was increased from 20 to 22 seconds

Blade Dancer ("Magic transformation" skill)

Formula of this skill is fixed:

- Cooldown time was increased from 18 to 30 seconds   

- Max incoming damage was decreased   

- Working time of this skill was decreased

Necromancer ("Poisonous shield" skill)

- Skill is not affecting NPCs now   

- Damage was fixed

Other:

"Resilience" attribute limit for players was increased from 25 to 60%.

COME ON

REMOVING priest skill named Elusive Threat is better to make it shit  :facepalm: why resisted at mobs

i just have 1 queston what does that damage dealt by this skill depends on?? does it depend on target HP i mean some percentage of target HP ?? or it depends on magic dmg we got ????

please answer

And now full list of fixes in details:

Priest ("Elusive threat" skill)

- now it's not working on any bosses

- chance of success for this skill is increasing with every new level (of skill) in PvE, 100% chance of success for PvP

- cooldown time was increased from 20 to 22 seconds

Necromancer ("Poisonous shield" skill)

- Skill is not affecting NPCs now   

- Damage was fixed

Other:

"Resilience" attribute limit for players was increased from 25 to 60%.

Happy to see this.

A question: "Priest ("Elusive threat" skill)

- now it's not working on any bosses"

You mean by that, It wont even work on (Yellow/Green/Light Blue/Grey) mobs or only bosses?

Happy to see this.

A question: "Priest ("Elusive threat" skill)

- now it's not working on any bosses"

You mean by that even mobs wont work at like (Yellow/Green/Light Blue/Grey) mobs or only bosses?

just bosses.

They say priest and support, I laugh when I see the choices that char priest has potential support and most of its skill in arena ..... only serves to support it? shield and heal? kkkkk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

COME ON

REMOVING priest skill named Elusive Threat is better to make it shit  :facepalm: why resisted at mobs

i just have 1 queston what does that damage dealt by this skill depends on?? does it depend on target HP i mean some percentage of target HP ?? or it depends on magic dmg we got ????

please answer

1. Why?

2. Who cares?

1. try using your eyes and read  :crazy:

2. for devs  :)

mobs also resists attack of skill and often. At least and what's going.

:lol: :unknw: :lol:

maybe you will read my message in green, where you can see, that you have a certain chance on any level to hit a monster with a skill, not 100%.

This is true, and not just when it comes to mobs, but I 100% valid skill arena batle.

But the chances of hitting this low and this reality mobs. :blush:

maybe you will read my message in green, where you can see, that you have a certain chance on any level to hit a monster with a skill, not 100%.

Our game servers will be stopped at 15:00 CET due to the minor bug fixes.

- Ayvondil quests will now have a drop (finally).

- Druid expert skill Tornado will be fixed (damage will be reduced on 4th level)

- Skill description in the client will be fixed.

Servers will be unavailable for about 60 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

hi roland. Just wanna ask f0r necro, is elusive threat skill of priest same wth necr0s deathly eye on b0sses? High level would increase success rate and damage? Please answer. Thankyou in advance.

High level would increase success rate and damage? Please answer. Thankyou in advance.

yep, you're right.

So just to be clear, does 4/4 elusive threat still have the potential to activate on bosses, or just never at all(100% fail no matter skill lvl). And its still awesome for pvp either way, no more mc escaping me thru swamp portals :D.

So just to be clear, does 4/4 elusive threat still have the potential to activate on bosses, or just never at all(100% fail no matter skill lvl). And its still awesome for pvp either way, no more mc escaping me thru swamp portals :D.

0% success chance for bosses, yes.

OH MAAAN! AGAIN!?

The testing team of devs is on vacation? Why the server was brought online with so many bugs? :sorry:

Omg :( this skill won't last long in arena then the max incoming DMG will be decreased,

That's sad..,

Its useless now, and 30sec cooldown, its awful, totally useless vs range classes

please post the complete details of skills. like priest new skill hows that workin? the dmg dealt depends to what? hp percentage of the target? how many seconds? etc. etc. pls dont be too lazy we need to have a complete info thanks

Omg :( this skill won't last long in arena then the max incoming DMG will be decreased,

That's sad..,

Its useless now, and 30sec cooldown, its awful, totally useless vs range classes

yes it is, i knew this skill will be dropped down like this. good thing i haven't reset my skill n buy the skill book.

please post the complete details of skills. like priest new skill hows that workin? the dmg dealt depends to what? hp percentage of the target? how many seconds? etc. etc. pls dont be too lazy we need to have a complete info thanks

:) nice request, but percentage of success is never told anywhere.

Damage depends on your HP, increases with a skill level.

Other details are already told: 0% success chance for bosses, 100% for rival players.

And "don't be too lazy" is a really bad phrase to start a conversation.

r0land,one question-when will balance the game? :facepalm:

what do you mean?

That's sad..,

yes its sad but thats what we called balance  :)

1 m0re thing sir roland. Where can we find the c0mplete skill info guide f0r each character? Like the usage of deathly eye? H0w many % success on bosses etc? And for other chars? We cant really enjoy the game and n0t that rich to buy t0ns of b0oks to reset skills. Warspear is running few years n0w and w0rks great. Maybe in m0ney generating. I think we deserve s0me c0mplete info of h0w our skill w0rks. :( can we? Sir?

do u know what is the worst thing here?

priest has 2 king of mana burn that both can be resisted easly and now u made it realy useless by making this skill almost fully resisted in mobs just show me 1 skill in any class that be resisted (i do mean resisted not dodge or parry) in mobs (except bosses i know it was shit :D) 

Pls Mr Roland, Gm or whatever. Necromancer was said to be lossing health to heal and shield bcos it uses up less energy in the process than priest. But now with several updates, skills and equipments, everyone now have decent energy, infact pple dont run out of often anymore. So i think necromancer needs to  be updated. Hp loss should be 1% to 2%. 4% loss is too much for a clothe armor char to lose on healing and shielding. It makes Necro an easy to molest prey... Given the fact that the HP loss slows down the necro and Necro cant heal or shield when hp is below 4% so opponent just give u 1 hit and u die. Ridiculous. Necros have the worse performance in Arena.

Also Deadly Eye skill should be used Once instead of twice then cooldown will be 4 - 6sec. Im not teaching you your job. But i think its high time necros behave like real undead mages instead of bieng a toy for the Pointy eared forest dwellers and the so called choosen warriors. Pls Gm Roland do something.

Additional::: Mc Tanks die just by chasing priests around. Lol. I dont think u considered melees before you gave that skill to priest. And they spam it every 20 - 22secs = RIP. Ridiculous.

Our game servers will be stopped at 15:00 CET due to the minor bug fixes.

- Ayvondil quests will now have a drop (finally).

- Druid expert skill Tornado will be fixed (damage will be reduced on 4th level)

- Skill description in the client will be fixed.

Servers will be unavailable for about 60 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

finally spirit quest at ayvondil will be dine*hi* i did it only once since update

i start again

im talking about priest new skill named Elusive Threat you Roland said this "Damage depends on your HP, increases with a skill level" it means Damage of this new skill  depends on my priest HP. YES OR NO?

if YES: i have a priest with 3200 HP (with pot) so this skill deals some percentage of my HP yes??? if yes i dont think its damage even in 4th lvl will be higher than 300 so why u make it fully resisted by mobs

if NO: i mean if the skill damage depends on HP of target (enemy or bosses or something) change it to something that depends on our HP or our magic damage  so it wont need to be resisted any more

idk if u get or no ;D

but we were talking about priest.

What about shaman?

Best skills ever but i would like if shield can he able to be use on others like necro new skill we will be OP

since we rarely tank

cultist right..

necro need more fear.. and priest now too OP.. i think ..

mana burn hard for defeated.. :'(

i start again

im talking about priest new skill named Elusive Threat you Roland said this "Damage depends on your HP, increases with a skill level" it means Damage of this new skill  depends on my priest HP. YES OR NO?

if YES: i have a priest with 3200 HP (with pot) so this skill deals some percentage of my HP yes??? if yes i dont think its damage even in 4th lvl will be higher than 300 so why u make it fully resisted by mobs

if NO: i mean if the skill damage depends on HP of target (enemy or bosses or something) change it to something that depends on our HP or our magic damage  so it wont need to be resisted any more

idk if u get or no ;D

I deleted all the unnecessary stuff to answer :)

Now I get it, you second option is totally true, on your enemy HP.

Bosses have 100% resistance to this skill, for mobs there's a certain percent of success, for rival players it's always 100% success chance.