[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

Servers will be restarted due to fixing theirs stability.

Fix in what ? be Specific Plss  :search: :search: :search: :search: :search:

there is so many maintenance bugs and glitch after ayvoindil come up, is this the reason why you guys release it for years ? well fix it please we need better experience , im getting tired entering dungeon and suddenly server crashed pleae dont let down your players.  :)

I want bosses to hunt at Ayvondil, this is game become boring without that, gm please make some new bosses  :'(

I noticed bugs in quests of ayvondil:

-Silvermine always empty

-Campfire empty

-flithbot eyes don't drop by any of the two mobs

->I got all 3 quests but can't obtain quest items

then there are no dribs by 18k hp key keeper, i don't know if they should drop keys, as asked earlier

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

why always maintenance

___ubyin__ elf

For admins: I don't have a quests in this island wath I need to done to have quests in this island? :'( [Done All Tower Quests?]

Or  anywhere in this island have a secret Questor?

On MC side maybe you forgot to ask helg and the sailman to have the quests on ayvondil  :crazy:

GM, you should do crafts lvl 14 ... 15 ... lvl 22 weapons. because with the new arena lvl 19 weapons., I see no advantage in leveling a craft. is very tedious. check this carefully.

I have suggestion what if release a pet that can pick loots like quest items and others and a mount that can ride to run faster and go to a place too far in a moment, that could be a pleasant opportunity for lessen time travel right? Soo please developers you should think that, and thanks i enjoy this update:)

Why you removed coin purchase via google play? country: germany

so now 50 percent sale but no opportunity to pay in euros

Why you removed coin purchase via google play? country: germany

so now 50 percent sale but no opportunity to pay in euros

google play is not available if you're installing your game from .apk file.

This payment type is just for Google Play market version.

HI GM   WHY U MAKE PC PLAYER ONLY CAN PLAYING AYVONDIL?????MAKE ME HAVE NO FRIEND OR ENEMY AT AYVONDIL.   SO BORRRRRRING WITHOUT MY FRIEND AND MY ENEMY TALKING ABOUT AYVONDIL.THEY ARE GONE IN YOUR MISTERIUS ISLAND AND I NEVER SEE MORE THEIR LOGIN.  RIP HANDPHONE :duckPALM:

Kotaravva bug:

Kepala (kota questor) attacking kota guard

so kepala unable to give a tasks in players, mean no quests.

and some stupid player like this necro (chinaz****) keep healing the kepala and the guard,

fix this bug asap devs, my guild need gp,

101478_.png

My Mac OS X, Warsspear.exe install done and not works open help please!

Опубликованное фото

Our game doesn't support MacOS.

I can't get fiery tail, and camp fires are empty,

Am i supposed to open filthy signs for Tourmaline? But fiery tail doesn't drop by filthy sign too. how to complete quest?

I can't get fiery tail, and camp fires are empty,

Am i supposed to open filthy signs for Tourmaline? But fiery tail doesn't drop by filthy sign too. how to complete quest?

There are some items of the quests named "Spirit of gray Hollows" that are unable to be taken (always empty object). I think its a bug.

This is BS! Its going on 4 the day down now I can't even log on! And only info about it I find is from the ppl still able to play,which is BS in its self! Id like a lvl 22 too! Gp, gold,  ap, CC,MC! Im losing it by the day! Emails unanswered,  reports unanswered!  Do u even want my business?  Or after 6 yrs have u made enough u just don't care!  I mean idk cause seems that way! And ppl call me blonde! Plz fix soon!  My money spends just as good on unbroken apps!  Ill give it another cpl days. And im finding a new game! 

This is BS! Its going on 4 the day down now I can't even log on! And only info about it I find is from the ppl still able to play,which is BS in its self! Id like a lvl 22 too! Gp, gold,  ap, CC,MC! Im losing it by the day! Emails unanswered,  reports unanswered!  Do u even want my business?  Or after 6 yrs have u made enough u just don't care!  I mean idk cause seems that way! And ppl call me blonde! Plz fix soon!  My money spends just as good on unbroken apps!  Ill give it another cpl days. And im finding a new game!

really 27? ;) cute blonde :D

There are some items of the quests named "Spirit of gray Hollows" that are unable to be taken (always empty object). I think its a bug.

you can complete the quest by either using tourmaline or ali rune. you get those by opening filthy signs but its a lot you need :S :facepalm:

i hope its a bug xD then reset and you can do again without waste of filthy signs

Lol beauty is just a matter of ones opinion of another, and although I.+1 ur opinion!  I just want to play the game!  And yes ik ik I.look 15 im not!  But I feel 15 lol mad over a silly game but I've put 140+ dollars hun to it in a month I was doing so good!  Just disappointing!

answers you in personal message :) and sry for asking just seen you are also on emerald. whats your characters name there?

3days offline loosing Aps GPs CCs eye hunts, everything  and yeahh AprilJ ppl started to find a new game whhere our money isnt stole like this, i  repeat what u said "this is BS itself"… lolz ppl wasting real dollars/euros w/e to play their game, thhey fked up and now IT SEEMS THEY ARENT FKING READING OUR POSTS :mega_shok:

I just wanna play the game! I finally got in a great guild! Ik they r working on it! Hell im sure if it! And yes I can play probably on my PC but I only put Warcraft on my pc or it lags. Laptop for school tablet for warspear its an older one but its operating system is still 2.2.1 should still be good enough. But ik they r working hard to fix it . Not for me but because this is AI grinds meat and potatoes!  Im just upset I only been on a month and I was doing sooooo good!  Now by the time I finally get back in it will be like starting over ill be under lvl and geared! Ill see how it goes but may not.come back!

Geez, i'm trying to log on my priest and ranger in ayvondil.. But, the apps keep closing with itself.