[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

better quit the game.. stupid devs greedy fag.. just eat all the money u got.. i hope we can see the number of online players every server so we can see how low numbers of players are playing now.. stupid devs

ILL BE BACK PLAYING TWOM-THE WORLD OF MAGIC *HI* DOWNLOAD IN GOOGLE PLAY GUYS :D

>twom

>average ping: 1500

This game not like Mmorpg anymore......Its like who rich is win......No more teamwork, strategy, I miss when old time when we use strategy to win war....

But now ? u know it berengar tower.... many player not invited lower level.....to get ayvondil we must done heroic....but its good challenge.....

Is important for player drop of item boss is 1%

i am one of the necros who are hard to find for partys going tower, and i don´t help easy or normal anymore ,

but not because some drop would be too low for me BUT because there is no dop at all.

i see ppl looking for necros for an hour, and sorry guys i don´t help, i got bad words for doing so too, I know there are only up to 5 necros online in times ppl look for them to go tower and jeah, i don´t help so people get pissed and maybe quit or finally tell their opinion here....

because the whole reason is up to devs. if they make at least any drops or chance of catalyst for players 21+ i help again, but like this i don´t so something will change. I see many people complaining over this already, and thats whats needed to make this lazy devs do something FOR the PLAYERS not the money

"This game not like Mmorpg anymore......Its like who rich is win......No more teamwork, strategy, I miss when old time when we use strategy to win war....But now ? u know it berengar tower.... many player not invited lower level.....to get ayvondil we must done heroic....but its good challenge.....Is important for player drop of item boss is 1%"

guys lets quit. Warspear...i know theres a other mmorpg does not spending money!

Who knows?  Can you post here the title or name of other mmorpg...

Thanks and advance...

Tibia ME --retro 2d like ws

Ragnarok-- 2d manga style

complete free:

Wintersun ----but bugged, therefore nice community and devs up to players opinion-difficult to understand game at beginning

Lol all mmorpg r all the same, money rules,

Yes u can play free but u r weak against real money users, so its useless u look like a homeless poor guy on the street, 1 kick u died,

And so what, isn't real?

:)

me all quest and easy,normal,hard,heroic new map dungeon... and waiting to new update

spending money in this game is not OPTION anymore, so sorry for us all, pls developer dont turn this game into money game,

to win in contest its neccesary to use mcoins NOT OPTION!

to amp wep and equip its neccesary to use mcoins again! NOT OPTION

suggestion: like x2 gp xp

u can loot a requirments to make a gp pots but lower the duration

while in mcoins item it has more duration time

other is amping gear

u can loot a requirments too

so u can amp without mcoin but less to 50% chance atleast there always has an option

but if they use sign bought buy mcoins they got full benifits of same as now how to amp

use the boss on first map so

those trash boss on lower map will be usefull

i gues those mcoin user will not affected to use mcoins as how they play

but also it will be a fair game to all

a freindly one''

just a suggestion who love the game

im turning to be bored in this game hahaha finaly!! goodbye ws!! this is not a free game anymore.. hard to eaen ducking golds/low amount of players/hard to amp/hard to get ducking gears! stupid! think before u make an update.. maybe you should play the game first so youll know how hard it is to play this duckin stupid game.. not mc user can earn only 5-10k golds per day (except if they got some items for sale)[which is ducking rarely happens] lets say they earned ducking 100k for 1 week and buy signs.. 4 ducking set signs from +0 - +4 +5 !!! duck you!! and when reach +5.. it takes more signs again to be +6 and up duck boring game same routine everyday but when it comes to amp!! shame on this game!!

Hmm i guess a lot of people, new players and old mcoins users will agree me when i say gm and devs dont care AT ALL about what happens inside game. About scammers or hackers, about bugs and this shit laggy, about all the unfair facts inside game like spending 10000 miracle coins to reach +7/+8 cause all they're looking for it's our money. Actually some weeks ago one friend lost an account that had some thousands of mccoins cause he forgot id but NOBODY CARES. There are also rumors that say aigrind will sell warspear to another company and thats why they're trying to get as much as money they can :nea: Nobody will do nothing? :search:

got the same feeling.. this game is going down---every where you look mcoins needed

playing it without for only one week isn´t fun at all

i stopped buying coins...and since then get upset....so i ll leave this game soon too

summer is out and more fun ;)

again missing quest on swamp :facepalm:

rava breath and nasty frogl

Its not missing, what r u talking about,

Beside I done ravvasbreath,

Nast frog normally missing after maintenance or when server back on,  but some quest appear,

1) arena tickets: remove them. Make earned

arena points much lower. This way everyone can

fight and you will probably have more online

players i could make arena all day for fun İF it

was free . there can be though, a vip room ör

something for higher arena point but it costs to fight there.

2)amplify: amplifying is really hard. Some people

make +10 with very less signs but some spends

hundreds and hundreds and get nothing

amplify level could be on +100 for example that

way your signs wouldnt go waste +100would be same as +10now but with the hundreds of

signs we spend we could atleast get something

for it (not +100 but maybe +95)

3)miracle coins: they cost too much yes you

make discounts all the time but its not really

enough i think 0,99dollars for 150miracle coin would be nice İF it was regular price

4)arena: it shouldnt give many guild points +10

people always spams arena and wins easily.

Working hard and questing killing powerfull

bosses should be the main source of guild points

5) guilds: too much reward for winners and hard to level up

6)daily roulette: it can give gold miracle

coin,miracle coin item arena point crimson

corundum (mostly gold or worthless items)

7) balance the classes. Many people complains

about it. Happy player=good game Some classes are really powerfull i never played as one but

barbarians are not really good. Necros and

death knights too maybe.

8 )daily bonus when played 2 3 4 5 6 7 days in a row

Please read this and consider it. Mods i hope

you can show this to developers or something i

dont know who is in charge. Somethıngs really

need to change. dont be greedy you will earn

more if you get more people to buy miracle coins and not just rich players.