[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

2 ideas for BD neW skills in next update:

stealth blade: it Will Work same as rogue stealth but double duration and more critical bonus if use hamstring.

healing poWer: Works same as heal but base on phsysical strength and not magic attack.

stealth blade: it Will Work same as rogue stealth but double duration and more critical bonus if use hamstring.

healing poWer: Works same as heal but base on phsysical strength and not magic attack.

:wacko:

I Doubt everyone would get your sarcasm. lol.

YESSS!!!

do this GMs, please

bd is so weak now, cant even take down a whole town by themselves :'(

they really need this.

I dont think that new skills would come in next update.Maybe in two months there could be more of island/craft content, and then new skill update.Just my prediction of what could happen. :D

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:  complain everywhere,, this is game guys,, feel free and play with fun, and dont forget u have a real life.. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

pls tell me you're joking

;D Ггг,иностранцы обнове радуются,так мило  :crazy:

ok u changed and nerf druid skill but at least make it a bit fair

u reduce area of effect so please increase dmg OR stun time of this skill if we compare this to shaman`s skill "earthquake" so u have to increase stun time and damage instead

COME ON DO SOMETHING  :bad: :facepalm:

ok u changed and nerf druid skill but at least make it a bit fair

u reduce area of effect so please increase dmg OR stun time of this skill if we compare this to shaman`s skill "earthquake" so u have to increase stun time and damage instead

COME ON DO SOMETHING  :bad: :facepalm:

shamans skill doesn't stun, or pull you to enter.

go level tornado to 3 for better effect, lvl1 earthquake is terrible,

shamans skill doesn't stun, or pull you to enter.

go level tornado to 3 for better effect, lvl1 earthquake is terrible,

no retard will upgrade it to lvl3, its only usefull for breaking stealth. Theres almost no effective stun at lvl1 or the so called pull. Why the fck would anyone pull or push melee a couple of yards when theres almost no stun effect.  :facepalm: 

no retard will upgrade it to lvl3, its only usefull for breaking stealth. Theres almost no effective stun at lvl1 or the so called pull. Why the fck would anyone pull or push melee a couple of yards when theres almost no stun effect.  :facepalm:

lvl1 blind, lvl1 circle, or any other stun skill is also bad, if nobody will upgrade it, then why complain?

you think dev's will make this skill good for only druids at lvl1 for special people?

Druids got two other disable / stuns, forgot already? either lvl it up, or go use another skill, the range is now fixed to be like every other AoE, it was a bug like priest skill.

now what happens if people start too complain about lvl1 circle or blind too? live with the short stun, or go lvl it up, simple.

also you obviously have no idea what is "good" if you think this skill is useless vs a melee, pull a melee 2 yards away, after he used a stun/charge, and you can "kite".

The non-existent stun (max 2 secs @ 3/4) was bad enough. Now with the area of effect reduced to just 3x3, I find it hard to believe devs actually mean to pass off this stupid skill as an "expert" one.

They complain about barb heal. If you're lucky not to be stunned to use you still have a 40 second cool down. Barb has no stun at close range and charge (20s CD :facepalm:) fails 50% time and since devs added a little lag to execute,  if you get hit or opponent runs back, it'll reset and not work. ALL other classes have a working stun or two which I hate as a barb because they'll stun and run away till heal, if I have a chance to charge its still a fail because I wont get a hit and I'll still be a step behind.  I'd take a working stun over 700 heal anytime. Besides our heal will never crit.

lvl1 blind, lvl1 circle, or any other stun skill is also bad, if nobody will upgrade it, then why complain?

you think dev's will make this skill good for only druids at lvl1 for special people?

Druids got two other disable / stuns, forgot already? either lvl it up, or go use another skill, the range is now fixed to be like every other AoE, it was a bug like priest skill.

now what happens if people start too complain about lvl1 circle or blind too? live with the short stun, or go lvl it up, simple.

also you obviously have no idea what is "good" if you think this skill is useless vs a melee, pull a melee 2 yards away, after he used a stun/charge, and you can "kite".

Comparing basic skills with expert ones?  :facepalm:  And when did druids want an 'expert' skill to push 'melee 2 yards away' to kite them. No need to complicate things, root + bees does the job fine vs melees, if u know wat u r doin.

Letme know if tornado at lv4 is as EFFECTIVE as blind or circle or lightning shield or earthquake. Skill as it is is usefull in ways u mentioned, but not upto the standards of shaman's ( which other caster can u compare druids to?). Its not at all an expert skill, more like those special skills they give during christmas.  ;D

Comparing basic skills with expert ones?  :facepalm:  And when did druids want an 'expert' skill to push 'melee 2 yards away' to kite them. No need to complicate things, root + bees does the job fine vs melees, if u know wat u r doin.

Letme know if tornado at lv4 is as EFFECTIVE as blind or circle or lightning shield or earthquake. Skill as it is is usefull in ways u mentioned, but not upto the standards of shaman's ( which other caster can u compare druids to?). Its not at all an expert skill, more like those special skills they give during christmas.  ;D

Agreed, ash! Considering Tornado is an expert skill you'd expect it to at the very least rival shaman earthquake, but no. It doesn't even come close! Lame skill is lame.

Agreed, ash! Considering Tornado is an expert skill you'd expect it to at the very least rival shaman earthquake, but no. It doesn't even come close! Lame skill is lame.

Comparing basic skills with expert ones?  :facepalm: 

oh, lets talk about expert skills?

Dk expert total shit, both of them are worse than half non-expert of all other classes.

Rogue 100 dmg expert throwing  at lvl1 is a joke, situational at best.

Barb has 40 second CD on there expert, elfs got the best experts and lowest CDs and still complain?

what about "expert" AoE taunts barb got? or shitty DK AoE taunt? Pala Too, tornado is still better than half the other experts, and if 2 seconds stun at 3/4 is not good, then obviously talking to idiots, druid has a heal and two other stuns, cycle it with tornado, and you'll see how good it is.

either way dev's know best, and obviously fixed it for a reason.

i dont see any BDs complaining about "rush" not working at lvl1, it almost never stuns and lasts less than 1 second, you know why? because they level it up.

"expert" is just a fancy name, half of them are already worse than basic skills, go look at other classes.

oh, lets talk about expert skills?

"expert" is just a fancy name,HALF OF THEM are already worse than basic skills.

At lvl3 its less than 2secs, to upgrade it to lvl 4 u need to sacrifice 3skill points and still the stun is only around 2secs(good but highly unnecessary) with an additional 100dmg(again unnecessary) and as u mentioned its job is to push or pull melees 2yards away. If you think tats better than lightning sheild or fire totem, ur wrong.

Devs listen to player's opinion everytime, so let us express how we feel abt our new 'expert' skill' instead of trying to prove that the skill is highly worth upgrading.

Thyve given shamans lots of options and forced druids to stick to root and bees.

Thyve given shamans lots of options and forced druids to stick to root and bees.

Forest song still exists, but only good druids know about it, other's seem clueless, but yeah, keep lvling them bees, i heard at 5 it might reach over 100! :)

If you think tats better than lightning sheild or fire totem, ur wrong.

It's better then both for kiting, 20 second CD only, which is perfect for melee, compared to totem (40sec) lightning shield (90secs) mainly a dmg boost.

what's the problem?, why would they give healers a circle? 2 seconds isn't enough? express your opinion all you want, when dev's make a fix, they don't change it, nobody liked earthquake range reduction, been like that for 2 years, so good luck, many more experts to come.

The new dynamics of push or pull that Tornado introduced to druid gameplay was unique and awesome. Considering its stun is negligible and its damage just bordering on microscopic, the push/pull was what made this skill interesting. Now with its area of effect reduced to just 3x3, the furthest you could push or pull anyone is ONE yard only. How's that for balance? Atleast shaman earthquake holds melee for 5+ secs at max level. Tornado "stuns" for 1.5 secs. In fact the stun time is so short that many people won't even realise that they had just been stunned!

The new dynamics of push or pull that Tornado introduced to druid gameplay was unique and awesome.

it was a mistake, fixed, move on.

Atleast shaman earthquake holds melee for 5+ secs at max level.

how long does forest song hold someone at max lvl? oh wait another druid who forgot it exists.

how long does root hold people at max lvl?

answer both, then use your brain and think, why would devs give 3 skills which last that long on one class?

answer both, then use your brain and think, why would devs give 3 skills which last that long on one class?

Are u bllind? thats what these ppl were complaining. why give druids 3 stun skills and then nerf the best one so badly? which retard would create a ranged class just to 1v1 a melee  :facepalm:  Theyve blindly created random stun skills for 1 class which doesnt need so many. tornado and forest song are for 2 different classes imo. Blind, earthquake, fire totem, lightning sheild are entirely different skills (possibly some of the best in game) and therefore giving a shaman lots more options. 

1v1 there is never a problem for ranged class. Ppl are only worried abt 3v3 or 5v5 which is full of warlocks and shamans and with random stun skill or 'push melee 2 yards' skill theres not much a druid can do.

Now with its area of effect reduced to just 3x3

They want you to kite melee 1v1 and be happy with it  :)  Even a 13 year old kid would choose shamans over druids by just lookin at those skill descrips  :lol:

Everybody knows how unreliable Forest Song is. Even at 3/4 it depends heavily on chance and no druid can say for 100% that Song will work in a crucial situation. Besides, the fact that it works only in a small radius around the druid means that one has to literally walk to the target location to cast it, and even then there is no guarantee it will work. Also, several crucial turns are lost when the enemy can already cast a number of counterspells.

In reality, a druid's only reliable stun is Root, which is actually only a disable and not a full stun, and it also only works on a single target. Tornado's super-short "blink and you'll miss it" stun was initially forgivable due to its casting area where one could push or pull the target by 3 yards.

Basically, no one complained about its stun time because the casting area compensated for it. Now the push/pull effect only produces a ONE yard effect, and combined with its miniscule damage and non-existent stun, this skill now struggles to even keep up with a basic shaman skill, earthquake.

Druids are OP, they dont need another OP skill like root and forest song

Entangling Roots is the only skill by which druids can even hope to stand on an even footing with the other caster classes. It may be argued that Root is "OP" against melee classes but hey what ranged disable/stun isn't? Roots isn't even the most powerful ranged stun (blind, circle, nightmare).

Roots isn't the be-all-end-all of ranged stuns but it may be a druid's only chance at survival. You should realise before making such a statement that a druid is nothing without Roots.

druid's only chance at survival.

20% + resilience, 2.5k + hp, 30%+ defense, 250+ heal...

~5 seconds roots disable, 3 bee hits to slow melles down, 6+ seconds AoE forest song sleep...

druids really can barely survive :'(

ah sorry i forgot tornado still can pull a person away and stun for a few seconds so druid can go back to kittin.

20% + resilience, 2.5k + hp, 30%+ defense, 250+ heal...

~5 seconds roots disable, 3 bee hits to slow melles down, 6+ seconds AoE forest song sleep...

druids really can barely survive :'(

ah sorry i forgot tornado still can pull a person away and stun for a few seconds so druid can go back to kittin.

First of all, congratulations! You singlehandedly managed to get Tornado nerfed.

Must I keep reminding you that Tornado's push/pull effect only does so for ONE yard? It's stun is negligible, trust me you won't even feel it. As for Forest Song it is awesome when it works but in every instance it is a gamble. Besides you can only cast it around yourself so it has very little advantage against ranged classes.

First of all, congratulations! You singlehandedly managed to get Tornado nerfed.

Must I keep reminding you that Tornado's push/pull effect only does so for ONE yard? It's stun is negligible, trust me you won't even feel it. As for Forest Song it is awesome when it works but in every instance it is a gamble. Besides you can only cast it around yourself so it has very little advantage against ranged classes.

the numbers came unbalanced on the release so it was fated to be fixed. dont blame me.

i seen some druids using it very well already, and succeding to sleep ranged classes along with melle. so check the best timing to use it and the level you have the skill.

and 12 seconds stun isnt enought for you?

lets talk about weak stun and gamble stun.

barb only stun is a gamble, 5 seconds but completely gamble on a single target.

dk have a 1.6 seconds stun + 1.4 seconds skill which doesnt disable nor stun you... is a completely noob effect.

the numbers came unbalanced on the release so it was fated to be fixed. dont blame me.

i seen some druids using it very well already, and succeding to sleep ranged classes along with melle. so check the best timing to use it and the level you have the skill.

and 12 seconds stun isnt enought for you?

lets talk about weak stun and gamble stun.

barb only stun is a gamble, 5 seconds but completely gamble on a single target.

dk have a 1.6 seconds stun + 1.4 seconds skill which doesnt disable nor stun you... is a completely noob effect.

I get the feeling you play either a dk or a barb and an extremely dissatisfied one at that. That's no reason to go crying in every topic about how op sentinel skills are. I know you get satisfaction from the nerfing of priest and druid skills, as evidenced by your numerous posts.

Anyway, since you don't bother to read any of the previous posts and keep making the same arguments, I find it impossible to make you see reason. I'm not claiming that druidic skills are all a bunch of bull, but your arguments make it seem like druids are an op class that can singlehandedly take out armies of Legion players.

Yes, Forest Song is awesome but ONLY when it works and therefore is NOT a druid's most reliable skill. It is always a matter of luck and this skill has let me and I'm sure many other fellow druids, down when we needed it most.

Tornado, on the other hand, was great but I have to agree its 7x7 casting area was a bit on the huge side. You argue that we can still push and pull enemies but do you realise now the effect only pushes or pulls the target(s) ONE yard? Yes, just one step! And stuns for 0.5-1.5 secs! One would expect to be atleast compensated with a slightly longer stun or at the very least increased damage.