[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

Cause other expert skills don't take 15% hp and mana per step, soloing bosses in 30 seconds, if you want it to be 100% they would have to change the skill completely, there's your fair.

If you didn't noticed, 0% chances against bosses. Ok. But not 100% on mobs is bs. :facepalm: 

PS: 15% ? Who said that?

Ok. But not 100% on mobs is bs. :facepalm: 

so they can kill dungeon quest mob's in a few steps too? now the priests come? but when they skill was being abused, your mouths were shut, it's fixed, live with it.

- "chance of success for this skill is increasing with every new level (of skill) in PvE"

its not 100% on mobs, go lvl it up.

this.

and a lot of skills get resisted by bosses, even if they not as OP as elusive threat. which still is the ultimate skill to end melles life.

Yes, true. But not 100% resist. And for mellee classes it's easy to avoid Elusive threads, if you play smart ofc. ;)

so they can kill dungeon quest mob's in a few steps too?

I can imagine myself running against ranged-mobs in dungeon lmao :lol:

Yes, true. But not 100% resist. And for mellee classes it's easy to avoid Elusive threads, if you play smart ofc. ;)

is easy to avoid the OP damage it does, but when you do this, you become useless for 5 or so seconds.

so you can see this as a KILL or "STUN" enemies skill. the % is too high, pvp side is still op.

Our game servers will be stopped at 15:00 CET due to the minor bug fixes.

- Ayvondil quests will now have a drop (finally).

- Druid expert skill Tornado will be fixed (damage will be reduced on 4th level)

- Skill description in the client will be fixed.

Servers will be unavailable for about 60 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

what about the area range? will stay 7x7?

and paladin expert skill harad's banner, will it stay as 7x7 as well? will it still be possible to deal 1.6k 3k! damage with this one? no area and damage fix?

what about the area range? will stay 7x7?

and paladin expert skill harad's banner, will it stay as 7x7 as well? will it still be possible to deal 1.6k 3k! damage with this one? no area and damage fix?

Fear us <(-_-)>

I must agree with you, and read the skill and so do their strategies.

Im sorry, but priest was noob before? News to me. So what you're saying is, one skill took the class from "Bad" to "Good" which would in fact mean that that skill is indeed op, making your comment counterproductive. Piss off.

Ps, try standing still as a melee in arena. Go ahead, Ill watch.

Fear us

ofc i do :!

tornado have damage and stun, harad's banner damage is too high and the area on both is  :facepalm:

just to compare, the area of these skills is larger than 4 dark circles placed together in a square formation.

Really it? :shok:  :shok: :shok:

why barb 4k hp heal more than +8 priest 19 lvl staff? its a balans huh? i think its 1 big joke... now SUPPORT heal is not required bcause barb can do everything allone... palladyn heal 1/3 of barb heal... its a ballance... nice AIGRIND

Pls Mr Roland, Gm or whatever. Necromancer was said to be lossing health to heal and shield bcos it uses up less energy in the process than priest. But now with several updates, skills and equipments, everyone now have decent energy, infact pple dont run out of mana often anymore. So i think necromancer needs to  be updated. Hp loss should be 1% to 2%. 4% loss is too much for a clothe armor char to lose on healing and shielding. It makes Necro an easy to molest prey... Given the fact that the HP loss slows down the necro and Necro cant heal or shield when hp is below 4% so opponent just give u 1 hit and u die. Ridiculous. Necros have the worse performance in Arena.

Also Deadly Eye skill should be used Once instead of twice then cooldown will be 4 - 6sec. Im not teaching you your job. But i think its high time necros behave like real undead mages instead of bieng a toy for the Pointy eared forest dwellers and the so called choosen warriors. Pls Gm Roland do something.

Nightmare:::: If The necro's opponent is under attack by a mob or bieng attack by someone else and the necromancer is the main target of the opponent, then Necro cant use nightmare to defend itself and heal bcos the nightmare will fail instantly. So the necro is dead.

In fact there are so many reasons pple dont find much necro to farm with. Too many abandoned necros bcos they cant fight. Even their pvp is slow and boring.

Fateful Connection------------- why?. You cant use that on a single target in swamp. Ridiculous RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS. Perhaps gm should give us a reason for their decisions.

PLS OTHER NECRO USERS SHOULD SAY SOMETHING. WE DONT WANNA BE A TOY FOR ELVES UNTIL WE GET +10. Even a lv17 Bd will try to challenge lv20 necro in swamp. often funnhy...

Additional::: Mc Tanks die just by chasing priests around. Lol. I dont think u considered melees before you gave that skill to priest. And they spam it every 20 - 22secs = RIP. Ridiculous.

I totally agree and also made that experience. but since the whole game got unfair i retired too... will see if something changes

make a new topic, maybe they ll listen once

pls change new paladin skill to 100+ hit per second . these stupid skill hit us 400+ per second until he easyly beat us even he was naked.  its over hit if you total all of he hit it will be 1000+ think bout that make it deal people will never complain if u make it deal. rogue new skill isnt fair enough  1 throw only 200+ highest I see. not like paladin 400× per second and they're easy to kill adds around him its like auto hunt lol. even pro ppl hard to beat them +10.

pls change new paladin skill to 100+ hit per second . these stupid skill hit us 400+ per second until he easyly beat us even he was naked.  its over hit if you total all of he hit it will be 1000+ think bout that make it deal people will never complain if u make it deal. rogue new skill isnt fair enough  1 throw only 200+ highest I see. not like paladin 400× per second and they're easy to kill adds around him its like auto hunt lol. even pro ppl hard to beat them +10.

thats the problem with these experts for sentinels.

the numbers are too high.

too much % of hp and energy drained. (priest)

too much area on skill. (druid and paladin)

too much damage. (paladin) *druid was absurd too but got fixed.

These crybabies don't even have lv20 paladin yet complaining....sigh...

sure need to level up a char to see something as obvious as a skill dealing too much damage or working in a far too large of an area. sigh.

@dev team, please change rogue new skill to healing.. i wanna see elves cry  :mega_shok:

but hey its all about elves, look the new logo.. and see the new image on start screen, in the next update elves can ride a  flying dragon

I totally agree and also made that experience. but since the whole game got unfair i retired too... will see if something changes

make a new topic, maybe they ll listen once

I like the conpect of the neW necro expert skills but I just cant understand Why they give ridiculous damage to it While sentinels are given so much damage. Oh about the necro losing HP, ppl Who say necro should lose 4% HP each shield and heal are retarded coz 3 mana costs doesnt justify the HP loss. Its not like priests or any other casters run out of mana. NoW on level 22 i have 3.2k HP losing 129 HP each shield and heal and things Will only get Worse With higher levels.

I like the conpect of the neW necro expert skills but I just cant understand Why they give ridiculous damage to it While sentinels are given so much damage. Oh about the necro losing HP, ppl Who say necro should lose 4% HP each shield and heal are retarded coz 3 mana costs doesnt justify the HP loss. Its not like priests or any other casters run out of mana. NoW on level 22 i have 3.2k HP losing 129 HP each shield and heal and things Will only get Worse With higher levels.

necro has the most efficent disable in the game for a pvp, thats why

necro has the most efficent disable in the game for a pvp, thats why

Talking about efficient disable, hoW about having 2 (Where you can still hit) like BD? And HoW about druid Who can do the same as necro but in AOE?  :lol:

since the warspear updated to version 4.0 i didnt play..........fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyooooouuuuuuuuuuu........... When the time symbian phone already fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..............???????? ggggggmmmmmmmmm what your doing.......this time...enjoying the money of playersssssss.....fuccccccckkkkkkkkkk yoooouuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Thought There Might Be lvl18-20 Pots In Ayvondil Arena Stores :facepalm:  , And Why No lvl 19 Arena Belts :wacko: ?

And Why No lvl 19 Arena Belts :wacko: ?

Don't forget to search! take this.

I Thought There Might Be lvl18-20 Pots In Ayvondil Arena Stores :facepalm:  , And Why No lvl 19 Arena Belts :wacko: ?

is it XD where is??  :wacko:

this update has it all complains  :crazy:  i know making an update is hard but why make an update to take down first update? almost all classes has their own complains  :wacko:  hope to have a good game. on a side note, the old times is better than 4.0

ATTN

You took away the ability to cast the poison shield on neutral area elves/npcs/minions

Could you at least allow us to cast it on our own minions? It's a big help, summoning a melee minion and hitting ranged mobs, shield is pointless to self cast on self, and walking to the mob isnt always a solution e.g labyrinth

when Symbian fixed!? please fix Symbian fasttt, Warspear is my daily game ::)  n now my Barbarian trapped in Ayvondil (new map) since 1 week ago :cray: please fix Symbian, i only can play with Symbian...

I think you make druid class is for support but its fail

with new skill druid is not for support but for kiling all mc

if you smart gm you ill do something to new skill for druid its to fail

one skull have stun,agro,and pull,and one the area is to big

>:D >:D :bomb: :snorlax: :wacko: :( :sorry: :sorry: :crazy:

what the duck game master.. If u think u are awesome stealing money with this game.. Its ducking shit.. U most fix symbian to.. Wtf... If u have a game u most have to fix the game for every single format... Wtf.. All symbian users cant play cuz of GMS... Cuz they just care android and versions who can play more easier.. Come guys.. Put ur pants off and fix this shit... If i could fix it.. I realy was doing.. Cuz its a duckin script shit bug.. And i can fiz it.. But is not my work.. Its all yours.. U most do this first day u anounciate the new version 4.0..... Come on... Why you so pussy.. Fix it...

I think you make druid class is for support but its fail

with new skill druid is not for support but for kiling all mc

if you smart gm you ill do something to new skill for druid its to fail

one skull have stun,agro,and pull,and one the area is to big

:diablo: :diablo: :bomb: :snorlax: :wacko: :( :sorry: :sorry: :crazy:

i have heard they do but either ways...

mcs cant compete against these new skills. 1 druid 1 paladin 1 mage take out a whole town by themselves in a simple combo of skills.

more qq doesnt mean theyl nerf stuffs without thinking. Priest's skill was a bug and it got fixed. If u think a class is op try create one instead of spamming the same shit everywhere.

I bet they wont wont nerf any other skills for now, things are far better than they were a month ago with shamans and warlocks owning arena ( and they still do). I play a lvl22 shaman and a lvl20 druid in EU and i still feel its easier in arena with shamans, rogues and locks instead of rangers, mages or druids.