[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

sir lets talk about ranger . please make ranger skill can fast run like bd , change new skill to run skill  :facepalm: i not say that new skill ( bomb trap ) is suck but u know arjuna skill at mahabarath skill? not only high dmg  but can run fastest  :dirol: sorry my english bad  ;D

cultist right..

necro need more fear.. and priest now too OP.. i think ..

mana burn hard for defeated.. :'(

necros shouldnt complain about priest mana burns while they can get like 50 regen lol the only class that i cant win in pvp is necro lol hard hard class

cultist right..

necro need more fear.. and priest now too OP.. i think ..

mana burn hard for defeated.. :'(

yes priest remove mana and hp weeew  :yahoo:  :facepalm: we will fast die

Where the Fu*Ck my reply gone? I didn't abuse any one but still my reply removed!!!! R u guys gone mad??

maybe accidentally deleted by me, you can always repeat it, no problem here

priest have to cry while guild lvl 6 can get energy regen so then priest skills will suck i dont know how much will be that energy regen but it will RUIN the most effective priest skill(mana burn)

because of this, i complain of 2  mana burn skill for priest i wonder why DEVS dont mention this and dont make kind of stun for priest or kind of direct skill for damage(i mean not need target action)

can u plz answer if shield lightning can change  to be able to be use on others like necro new skill?

yes priest remove mana and hp weeew  :yahoo:  :facepalm: we will fast die

we are scared  :lol:  priest so op now  :bomb: :bomb:

after u make new expert skill,then if many ppl say unbalance,U WILL FIX IT ?????  ok then fix rogue jump skill,almost deal 2k damage,and now, u give new attack skill to rogue again,then when all race got active skill,WHY MAGE GOT PASSIVE SKILL???? its balance ???

1 m0re thing sir roland. Where can we find the c0mplete skill info guide f0r each character? Like the usage of deathly eye? H0w many % success on bosses etc? And for other chars? We cant really enjoy the game and n0t that rich to buy t0ns of b0oks to reset skills. Warspear is running few years n0w and w0rks great. Maybe in m0ney generating. I think we deserve s0me c0mplete info of h0w our skill w0rks. :( can we? Sir?

our skills have enough description in game, that's all we got, except some details here on forum.

can u plz answer if shield lightning can change  to be able to be use on others like necro new skill?

but necro skill can't be used on rival players, it's a shield for you, it can only damage

roland pls make  'premium/reguler play' in elv side. They are over populated cause developer always give avantage for them(skills,quests,usefull tank).in future mc's just like alive mobs without dev attention.

I'm a bit confused about priest now. I thought they are good in support, but now they can easily defeat melee or even healers actually all class. please do some changes about their new skill, like for example if that priest cast his new skill to his opponent. enemy HP will lose like 10% something like that. coz i experienced that my 3044 hp drained and become 253 in just 4 steps coz of priest new skill.. please do some changes thanks.

priest have to cry while guild lvl 6 can get energy regen so then priest skills will suck i dont know how much will be that energy regen but it will RUIN the most effective priest skill(mana burn)

because of this, i complain of 2  mana burn skill for priest i wonder why DEVS dont mention this and dont make kind of stun for priest or kind of direct skill for damage(i mean not need target action)

after u make new expert skill,then if many ppl say unbalance,U WILL FIX IT ?????  ok then fix rogue jump skill,almost deal 2k damage,and now, u give new attack skill to rogue again,then when all race got active skill,WHY MAGE GOT PASSIVE SKILL???? its balance ???

Rip.

Only +9 rogues can crit 2k on a rabbit in stealth mode. It is balanced, and please cry about throwing knife skill and make devs remove it I'll appreciate it. :)

our skills have enough description in game, that's all we got, except some details here on forum.

but necro skill can't be used on rival players, it's a shield for you, it can only damage

this shield lightning skill is soooooo OP but the problem to me only is that shaman can only use it , and it reflect enemies  attack to s high damage  :facepalm: to bad we cant use it on rival players

Priest are support chars but it looks like they're killers now.  +5 priests can kill +10 melee within a sec. Smh

Pls Mr Roland, Gm or whatever. Necromancer was said to be lossing health to heal and shield bcos it uses up less energy in the process than priest. But now with several updates, skills and equipments, everyone now have decent energy, infact pple dont run out of often anymore. So i think necromancer needs to  be updated. Hp loss should be 1% to 2%. 4% loss is too much for a clothe armor char to lose on healing and shielding. It makes Necro an easy to molest prey... Given the fact that the HP loss slows down the necro and Necro cant heal or shield when hp is below 4% so opponent just give u 1 hit and u die. Ridiculous. Necros have the worse performance in Arena.

Also Deadly Eye skill should be used Once instead of twice then cooldown will be 4 - 6sec. Im not teaching you your job. But i think its high time necros behave like real undead mages instead of bieng a toy for the Pointy eared forest dwellers and the so called choosen warriors. Pls Gm Roland do something.

Additional::: Mc Tanks die just by chasing priests around. Lol. I dont think u considered melees before you gave that skill to priest. And they spam it every 20 - 22secs = RIP. Ridiculous.

True! Please devs, give a look for US! (Necromancers)!

We sacrifice our lives, to give live to another ppl.. We are the true champions!  8)

Only +9 rogues can crit 2k on a rabbit in stealth mode. It is balanced, and please cry about throwing knife skill and make devs remove it I'll appreciate it. :)

Yeah +9.. and +10? 2K crit on rabbit is like 1500 dmg on casters so 2 rogues +9 with so much crit % will kill casters in 2 hit in arena... is it balanced? And casters cant do anything because they are in stealth mode.... well done

sigh.cant figure that out then. Hmmm.  can you just make a change name c0up0n then for g0ld? I d0nt thnk thats t0o much. Itll generate inc0me t0o right? Fr0m mc to g0ld. H0pe one day :)

You took away the ability to cast the poison shield on neutral area elves/npcs/minions

Could you at least allow us to cast it on our own minions? It's a big help, summoning a melee minion and hitting ranged mobs, shield is pointless to self cast on self, and walking to the mob isnt always a solution e.g labyrinth

Could you also give some information of the duration at lv4?

Yeah +9.. and +10? 2K crit on rabbit is like 1500 dmg on casters so 2 rogues +9 with so much crit % will kill casters in 2 hit in arena... is it balanced? And casters cant do anything because they are in stealth mode.... well done

Huh?

102022_.png

2vs1:)

I think I already made ​​changes over the skill of the priest, why do not you ask him to delete the game? Ta almost reaching it. :dirol:

I'm a bit confused about priest now. I thought they are good in support, but now they can easily defeat melee or even healers actually all class. please do some changes about their new skill, like for example if that priest cast his new skill to his opponent. enemy HP will lose like 10% something like that. coz i experienced that my 3044 hp drained and become 253 in just 4 steps coz of priest new skill.. please do some changes thanks.

hahahah well i realized that every char in this game have a problem.

all remaining necr0s. Still h0ping anythng better for us.  atleast 5/50 or even 5/100 mcs are active necro users i think.  isnt it great c0z we are like t0ys for elves  and slaves for co mcs? :)

ronald please delete norlant island and focus to ayvondil fiturs update..only ''free'' ppl here can do more.so bad so many quest place,many time waste,and many more:(

Pls Mr Roland, Gm or whatever. Necromancer was said to be lossing health to heal and shield bcos it uses up less energy in the process than priest. But now with several updates, skills and equipments, everyone now have decent energy, infact pple dont run out of mana often anymore. So i think necromancer needs to  be updated. Hp loss should be 1% to 2%. 4% loss is too much for a clothe armor char to lose on healing and shielding. It makes Necro an easy to molest prey... Given the fact that the HP loss slows down the necro and Necro cant heal or shield when hp is below 4% so opponent just give u 1 hit and u die. Ridiculous. Necros have the worse performance in Arena.

Also Deadly Eye skill should be used Once instead of twice then cooldown will be 4 - 6sec. Im not teaching you your job. But i think its high time necros behave like real undead mages instead of bieng a toy for the Pointy eared forest dwellers and the so called choosen warriors. Pls Gm Roland do something.

Nightmare:::: If The necro's opponent is under attack by a mob or bieng attack by someone else and the necromancer is the main target of the opponent, then Necro cant use nightmare to defend itself and heal bcos the nightmare will fail instantly. So the necro is dead.

In fact there are so many reasons pple dont find much necro to farm with. Too many abandoned necros bcos they cant fight. Even their pvp is slow and boring.

Fateful Connection------------- why?. You cant use that on a single target in swamp. Ridiculous RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS. Perhaps gm should give us a reason for their decisions.

PLS OTHER NECRO USERS SHOULD SAY SOMETHING. WE DONT WANNA BE A TOY FOR ELVES UNTIL WE GET +10. Even a lv17 Bd will try to challenge lv20 necro in swamp. often funnhy...

Additional::: Mc Tanks die just by chasing priests around. Lol. I dont think u considered melees before you gave that skill to priest. And they spam it every 20 - 22secs = RIP. Ridiculous.

Everyone knows that the skill of the priest only active if the enemy walk because you guys are still out when the priest use this skill, I wonder why the claim being that you can stand still and wait to spend skill you choose to die walking or standing. ... :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Pls Mr Roland, Gm or whatever. Necromancer was said to be lossing health to heal and shield bcos it uses up less energy in the process than priest. But now with several updates, skills and equipments, everyone now have decent energy, infact pple dont run out of mana often anymore. So i think necromancer needs to  be updated. Hp loss should be 1% to 2%. 4% loss is too much for a clothe armor char to lose on healing and shielding. It makes Necro an easy to molest prey... Given the fact that the HP loss slows down the necro and Necro cant heal or shield when hp is below 4% so opponent just give u 1 hit and u die. Ridiculous. Necros have the worse performance in Arena.

Nightmare:::: If The necro's opponent is under attack by a mob or bieng attack by someone else and the necromancer is the main target of the opponent, then Necro cant use nightmare to defend itself and heal bcos the nightmare will fail instantly. So the necro is dead.

In fact there are so many reasons pple dont find much necro to farm with. Too many abandoned necros bcos they cant fight. Even their pvp is slow and boring.

Fateful Connection------------- why?. You cant use that on a single target in swamp. Ridiculous RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS. Perhaps gm should give us a reason for their decisions.

PLS OTHER NECRO USERS SHOULD SAY SOMETHING. WE DONT WANNA BE A TOY FOR ELVES UNTIL WE GET +10. Even a lv17 Bd will try to challenge lv20 necro in swamp. often funnhy...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  yea ,, i think mc just wanna priest gonna noob like before , they can standing no move  if not wanna die

Everyone knows that the skill of the priest only active if the enemy walk because you guys are still out when the priest use this skill, I wonder why the claim being that you can stand still and wait to spend skill you choose to die walking or standing. ... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'd like to see you tapping on where you think your character is under the duration of the skill

In a bugged screen.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  yea ,, i think mc just wanna priest gonna noob like before , they can standing no move  if not wanna die

Im sorry, but priest was noob before? News to me. So what you're saying is, one skill took the class from "Bad" to "Good" which would in fact mean that that skill is indeed op, making your comment counterproductive. Piss off.

Ps, try standing still as a melee in arena. Go ahead, Ill watch.

why barb 4k hp heal more than +8 priest 19 lvl staff? its a balans huh? i think its 1 big joke... now SUPPORT heal is not required bcause barb can do everything allone... palladyn heal 1/3 of barb heal... its a ballance... nice AIGRIND

why barb 4k hp heal more than +8 priest 19 lvl staff? its a balans huh? i think its 1 big joke... now SUPPORT heal is not required bcause barb can do everything allone... palladyn heal 1/3 of barb heal... its a ballance... nice AIGRIND

40 sec cd on that shit. Battle Fury is the last skill you should ♥♥♥♥♥ about.

I knew priest's skill would be decreased, but no...It's ruined at all.

One question : Why ALL experts skills of others classes works 100% on mobs/sometimes on bosses and for priests not? Kinda unfair.

: Why ALL experts skills of others classes works 100% on mobs/sometimes on bosses and for priests not? Kinda unfair.

Cause other expert skills don't take 15% hp and mana per step, soloing bosses in 30 seconds, if you want it to be 100% they would have to change the skill completely, there's your fair.

Cause other expert skills don't take 15% hp and mana per step, soloing bosses in 30 seconds, if you want it to be 100% they would have to change the skill completely, there's your fair.

this.

and a lot of skills get resisted by bosses, even if they not as OP as elusive threat. which still is the ultimate skill to end melles life.