[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

lol. . . . Game answer for ather clients. . . We symbian nothing ,i cant log game.version 4.0. . . When we got answer? ? ? Or we have to leave game. Just tell us.

no one can do much about Symbian now, it's working at its best.

lol. . .game answer to ather clients. . . .what about us . .we symbian. . When we got news. I cant log at version 4.0 with my symbian. . . . .weiting u gm.

Symbians are out-fashioned.. Whats the problem to get an android?  :fool:  Symbian users will always have to wait long coz at first they update most used systems! You can cry as much as you want, but it wont change the fact about symbians. :facepalm:

roland . U r wronge. . .many  symbians user are out. . Dont forget that 25% of ws users are symbians. . . . .most of them got version instaled and cant open. . .something its wrong.. . .pls fix it

Oh nooo oh shit. My druid cant log in. In new map. I try to log in and alwasy crash in new map, i cant use my druid now :(

i'm use symbian :(

U need download older version. 4.0 is wrong. Only v3.13.2 can bring back u char. Idk why gm make symbian update. There u can find only crash mysteries of ayvondil... So stupid make update whic u cant se. Today get allawys crash on 2 crossing in irsernolt. So there now is crashspear for all symbians. We to disdurb all ppls in tower becouse anytime can crash here to

You know i have better idea.. I use PC to pass my druid into map 2 :) but i'm to lazy to goo PC center :D. I still can play other char :)

U need download older version. 4.0 is wrong. Only v3.13.2 can bring back u char. Idk why gm make symbian update. There u can find only crash mysteries of ayvondil... So stupid make update whic u cant se. Today get allawys crash on 2 crossing in irsernolt. So there now is crashspear for all symbians. We to disdurb all ppls in tower becouse anytime can crash here to

lol where u download it?here no previus verrion

i symbian user too.i cn log that is np bu i cnt go tower,swamp and new island,bcz than crash.That is shit. r0land say me why! that have many symbian user

Fire Totem (Shaman)

Shaman placing a totem that hits all

enemies in its range.

its not same with in skill description

in skill description say just singgel target.  >:D

Symbian ph doesnot support so much big mb games . Atleast warspear doing great job for make symbian game version for us . Even nokia is not making any new symbian ph and games . First ws game was 27 k mb . New version is 36 k mb . It wil gve problem to symbian users . Plz login out ur char with pc and android from new map .

It's not bug, we've fixed android 2.x versions, updated the client.

apk file is available for download on our site, google play will be update with a little delay.

oh ok thanks..

Symbian ph doesnot support so much big mb games . Atleast warspear doing great job for make symbian game version for us . Even nokia is not making any new symbian ph and games . First ws game was 27 k mb . New version is 36 k mb . It wil gve problem to symbian users . Plz login out ur char with pc and android from new map .

+1

there will be no massive updates and new features if WS devs only stick to symbian device

Опубликованное фото

.....after I download from gogle play its happend .......

why its happend tell me gm >:D

SERVER ABOUT TO SHUTDOWN?

AND YOU DONT SAY WHY?  :shok: :sorry: :'( :diablo:

Atleast tell us why you are doing it?

for fix expertr skill.. elfs skills ;D ;D

And you just guessed all the reasons.

GM could you please tell us if u r fixing the skills? and which ones in particular?  :sorry:

yes they will, roland said ME :dirol: :dirol: on my topic :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=109954.0

And you just guessed all the reasons.

GM could you please tell us if u r fixing the skills? and which ones in particular?  :sorry:

or u can see the news :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: reenter game

You awesome  :dirol:

I would totally give you a non-gay kiss right now.  :clapping:

Thanks Gm for finding this out so fast. and fixing.

But I hate the Necro skill Fix. it was just not required.

i am ur hater anyway :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: ;D ;D ;D

how u want fix with symbian e63 with RAM normal 70mb with this game can be 40mb RAM haha symbian always close game if go to new map and Norland swamp.

Many skill, little HP :facepalm: It's time to add more HP to heroes, 30% more HP each character would be nice.

no dont add more hp i like to kill anything in 1-5 hits

If you are a cloth user with 2k hp delete your char or get 3k hp or make a tank (and suck at pvp)

Why is that elusive threat doesn't works on mobs completely? If it was that much over-powered then it's magnitude of effect should have been decreased rather than making it completely useless in PvE. Both elusive threat and word power are completely useless in PvE and even then there's a catch for the skills to take effect in PvPs ( skill effect depending upon skill usage and movements of opponent). No wonder this class is unpopular - hard quests, tricky skills, worst passive of all 4 factions.  :(

- blade dancer skill "Magic Transformation" will be working according to description;

nope  :nea:

in the skill description we have cooldown: 18 sec

in reality my shield need 30 sec to reload

Too bad barb skill was not bugged in a good way. War cry says it will cause nearby enemies to atack barb yet that never got fixed. Ignore the barbarians since only a few left ...

why necro skill now deals less damage

b4 fix i hit 69x6 on lvl1 skill

now i hit 58x6 :bad: :bad: on 1lvl skill

Why is that elusive threat doesn't works on mobs completely? If it was that much over-powered then it's magnitude of effect should have been decreased rather than making it completely useless in PvE. Both elusive threat and word power are completely useless in PvE and even then there's a catch for the skills to take effect in PvPs ( skill effect depending upon skill usage and movements of opponent). No wonder this class is unpopular - hard quests, tricky skills, worst passive of all 4 factions.  :(

ya bro they nerf priest skill it now suckss world power need skill usage easly resisted and this new skill need movement that easier to resist :facepalm: :facepalm:

And now full list of fixes in details:

Priest ("Elusive threat" skill)

- now it's not working on any bosses

- chance of success for this skill is increasing with every new level (of skill) in PvE, 100% chance of success for PvP

- cooldown time was increased from 20 to 22 seconds

Blade Dancer ("Magic transformation" skill)

Formula of this skill is fixed:

- Cooldown time was increased from 18 to 30 seconds   

- Max incoming damage was decreased   

- Working time of this skill was decreased

Necromancer ("Poisonous shield" skill)

- Skill is not affecting NPCs now   

- Damage was fixed

Other:

"Resilience" attribute limit for players was increased from 25 to 60%.

And now full list of fixes in details:

Priest ("Elusive threat" skill)

- now it's not working on any bosses

- chance of success for this skill is increasing with every new level (of skill) in PvE, 100% chance of success for PvP

- cooldown time was increased from 20 to 22 seconds

Blade Dancer ("Magic transformation" skill)

Formula of this skill is fixed:

- Cooldown time was increased from 18 to 30 seconds   

- Max incoming damage was decreased   

- Working time of this skill was decreased

Necromancer ("Poisonous shield" skill)

- Skill is not affecting NPCs now   

- Damage was fixed

Other:

"Resilience" attribute limit for players was increased from 25 to 60%.

Good info.  :)

idk what to say but i quit  ;D  thanks for the update but no thanks i wont play anymore like before  :nea:  level cap sucks  :mega_shok: