[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

campfire is all time EMPTY and i need this items fix this

quest name /spirits of the gray hollows/

HELP

101406_.png

101407_.png

101408_.png

silver mines were also empty, didn t had the quest yet though.

are key keepers supposed to drop keys? didn t get any drop so far 25 times killed

HELP

i know you can obtain ali rune by opening filthy signs ;)

Love the Reward Thanks Guys for People Who Wanna see Both Types and How Much it

boosts Watch Video in there ;)

HELP

Yea me too.. I never got the quest items I think the quest is bugged, but you can take [Ail Rune] buy opening [sign of Filth] which you can take from slaves of filth, which also gives you other quest items and sometimes empty.

101411_.jpg

101412_.jpg

101413_.jpg

Love the Reward Thanks Guys for People Who Wanna see Both Types and How Much it

boosts Watch Video in there ;)

Nice job turt, nakes me wanna try 10 again:[

Idk!  Forum reads bugs fixed,  I still can't log on! Im an android user! I don't want free stuff. But plz fix the game! I been down two days! :)

Sup peepz, i got a friend which was deleted by some bug.

So, yesterday kota had a bug which was, you could do every quest lots of time, u just needed to relog your char, and soooo, lots of people leveled up already and got rich, my friend logged there and when was going to loggin, his char breaked and after he relogged, was gone..  so i ask, wtf is that, joining that, you got to waste TONS to.amplify ur lvl17s and 18s weapons and sets  amd now ou see ppl wasling around wih better gears, i got a lvl18 mage ready forpvp whichh is weak as hell now because full arena lvl17 is weak now :aggressive:  also cant open app with version 4.0 in my android now x.x theres some damn bugs you guys really need to fix, first i'd try to get back player "makarov" priest lvl20 almost 21 in BR-tourmaline. Thanks :facepalm:

it was last minute missing....

it said so clearly, tower left 1 min then began counting, shortly after it said server stop 1 min, and then stopped 20 sec later....

and how you want to time anything in this time intensive game with server going down ever two hours today?

"Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings. Fly high and proud, and if you should fall remember you almost made it."

Please give back my warlock.he lost when i entering any shop in ayvondil.

Thousand time i login,game always crashed. I dont know what wrong with him.my warlock is inoncent :facepalm:

Fix the bugs :nea: ur a company and by the time we made our acc we made a deal witj u developers and so u gotta accomplish it. Some people loosing theyr chhars anotjers cant  even open the app like me :facepalm: affz

gm where are u when i need u? Yesterday,ayvondil island stole my necro.now i loosing my bd because exploring your motherducker new island. I build both character with more than 170$ and u just stole in second.duck you !!

U sure u have the quest activated? You sure u checked the bosses dead body for the deop? U sure u have no yellow quests left?

yes.. i have yellow quest for "heroic" that quest in tower "heroic" for get item. but what im got ? ( zero of the body boss dead ) not drop of body boss heroic. 

thats all for new island right ?

before new island, you think you need done "heroic" ?

for new quest ?

I SAY "NOT DROP FOR BOSS HEROIC" !!!!!!

im ask not for all member here.

BUT IM ASK TO GM HERE.

HEY YOU GM !!!!!

ARE YOU PUT ITEM QUEST( DROP ITEM QUEST HEROIC ) MANY RANDOM ?

& I SAY. F-U+C*K IM NOT GOT THAT ITEM IN HEROIC MODE ( KILL BOSS )

DO YOU UNDERSTAND GM !!!!!

W.H.Y - I.M - N.O.T - G.O.T - I.T.E.M - D.R.O.P - F.R.O.M - B.O.S.S ???

THAT HAPPENED TO ME.

THAT A BUG FROM ANY PLAYERS ¿???????

I WANT GM ANSWEAR ME.

DONT SLEEP AWAY.

tired............

thats all for new island right ?

before new island, you think you need done "heroic" ?

for new quest ?

I SAY "NOT DROP FOR BOSS HEROIC" !!!!!!

im ask not for all member here.

BUT IM ASK TO GM HERE.

HEY YOU GM !!!!!

ARE YOU PUT ITEM QUEST( DROP ITEM QUEST HEROIC ) MANY RANDOM ?

& I SAY. F-U+C*K IM NOT GOT THAT ITEM IN HEROIC MODE ( KILL BOSS )

DO YOU UNDERSTAND GM !!!!!

W.H.Y - I.M - N.O.T - G.O.T - I.T.E.M - D.R.O.P - F.R.O.M - B.O.S.S ???

THAT HAPPENED TO ME.

THAT A BUG FROM ANY PLAYERS ¿???????

I WANT GM ANSWEAR ME.

DONT SLEEP AWAY.

tired............

"Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings. Fly high and proud, and if you should fall remember you almost made it."

Dear GM .Ur dream about the Great fantastic Amazing Ayvondil never cm true...so lets sleeping together with me to cooling down our brain.tired,waiting your respone.

yeah.. thats true man.. i feel bitter...

Gms work hard to give us somethhing to play, of course, but thhis was just some random crazy idea right? Theres tons of bugs everywhere, people loosing chharacters thhat jUst GONE! AFTER PEOPLE WASTING REAL MONEY IN IT, WHATDAFUQ???I CANT EVEN OPEN VERSION 4.0 AND THERE IS MORE, NEW MAP AND NEW QUESTS ARE COOL, TOP LVL22? AWESOME, CORINDUM CRIMSOM? GREAR, BUT ARENA LVL19 ITENS RUINED THE GAME, EVERYONE WASTED I JUAT GOT ALL MY ARENA LVL17 SET AND STAFF AND NOW IM STILL WEAK COS THERES PPL WHO GET MCOINS EASILY AND GET ARENA LVL19 SHI*T* ALSO WHHATDAFUQ WILL WE DO WITH THOSE SUDDEN DOOM DROPS FROM EYE? THEY  DONT EVEN WORTHH MPRE THAN 50K AND IS HARD AS DAMN HELL T GET THHEM. so. Bbugs chars deleted without any reason app doesnt work in hhalf spots... thats your new  update :tease: i rlly feel like that emoticon.

thats all for new island right ?before new island, you think you need done "heroic" ?for new quest ?I SAY "NOT DROP FOR BOSS HEROIC" !!!!!!im ask not for all member here. BUT IM ASK TO GM HERE. HEY YOU GM !!!!! ARE YOU PUT ITEM QUEST( DROP ITEM QUEST HEROIC ) MANY RANDOM ?& I SAY. F-U+C*K IM NOT GOT THAT ITEM IN HEROIC MODE ( KILL BOSS )DO YOU UNDERSTAND GM !!!!!W.H.Y - I.M - N.O.T - G.O.T - I.T.E.M - D.R.O.P - F.R.O.M - B.O.S.S ???THAT HAPPENED TO ME. THAT A BUG FROM ANY PLAYERS ¿???????I WANT GM ANSWEAR ME. DONT SLEEP AWAY.tired............

try again in 5times.maybe u just unlucky  (sorry,i cant speak english)

Gms work hard to give us somethhing to play, of course, but thhis was just some random crazy idea right? Theres tons of bugs everywhere, people loosing chharacters thhat jUst GONE! AFTER PEOPLE WASTING REAL MONEY IN IT, WHATDAFUQ???I CANT EVEN OPEN VERSION 4.0 AND THERE IS MORE, NEW MAP AND NEW QUESTS ARE COOL, TOP LVL22? AWESOME, CORINDUM CRIMSOM? GREAR, BUT ARENA LVL19 ITENS RUINED THE GAME, EVERYONE WASTED I JUAT GOT ALL MY ARENA LVL17 SET AND STAFF AND NOW IM STILL WEAK COS THERES PPL WHO GET MCOINS EASILY AND GET ARENA LVL19 SHI*T* ALSO WHHATDAFUQ WILL WE DO WITH THOSE SUDDEN DOOM DROPS FROM EYE? THEY  DONT EVEN WORTHH MPRE THAN 50K AND IS HARD AS DAMN HELL T GET THHEM. so. Bbugs chars deleted without any reason app doesnt work in hhalf spots... thats your new  update i rlly feel like that emoticon.

my chars not deleted,but gone, cant login.forced to exit the game when i try to login

Warspear is a company and when we created our accounts we accepted ur conditions, whichh makes it a deal between us, and you developers broke that deal more than once, more than 1 person, will deleted characters even get paied back? Will i ever be able to open the app again? X.X sry im rlly sad bout it, ppl got some kota bug and lvled up and earned lots of momey with it, cleaning that bug u got deleted chars like MAKAROV in BR-TOURMALINE, lvl20 almost 21 priest, u k ow thhe lots of $  he used to fullfil mcoins? Ur rapeing his head since he loves ur game and now u STOLE HIM. FIX THHOSE BUGS AND NEXT TIME CARE A LIL BOUT PLAYERS X.X also, some classes got too improved with new skills, now hhealers are damagers, damagers are tankers, tankers are healers.. o.o mages are what then?

HELO GM i use Elixr Of Knowledge at new map. way it dont have any effect???

Elixir of Knowledge works only with daily quests (the blue ones). If you already knew this, forget what I said.

When will you open all Aivondyl?

I cant wait

New dungeon in Nadir is here but not open

Big dungeon named "Fort" in middle of aivondyl is here and not open

And the 4 part of aivondyl not opened yet..

101455_.jpg

Servers will be restarted due to fixing theirs stability.

Using symbian bro . I was doing 2 yellow quest in Ayvondil Map . i went inside . i always auto out n game close every time i open my shaman . i m playing in tournment . they wil remove if i wil not gve 2 k gp today . plz correct bug . fast bro .

Using symbian bro . I was doing 2 yellow quest in Ayvondil Map . i went inside . i always auto out n game close every time i open my shaman . i m playing in tournment . they wil remove if i wil not gve 2 k gp today . plz correct bug . fast bro .

lol rly? vivon you are a tool for theyr goals, so sad , hows life as a slave?