[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

thats funny :rofl:

skill druid tornado 5x5 %) give beck skill shaman earth quake 5x5

gm please its not fair  :diablo:

ha ha "go elfs or go home" devs logic :)

hahaha i knew it. so tower fix. will there be one seekers stam gift for the ongoing off/on?

come on guys i waited since yesterday to do new dungeon and got kicked because of server down :S

i pay coins but can't afford before next month, be player friendly today pls

New skills ballanced(ALL)....The End

Nope, priest skill is not balanced. Priest now can solo most bosses on Irselnort, futhermore one priest can kill it faster less then 2 minutes. Its like hunting with full party. All you need to do is attack the boss >shield > Elusive Threat >moving around so that boss is moving too > heal , and repeat until the boss die, without hitting much. Plus you can easily completed tower faster in any mode. I do happy about it, but I'm sure it would be fix soon.You understand what I mean, full party of priest can kill Snorlar faster within 1 min.  :unknw:

What the ♥♥♥♥? Im using pot arena and unity pot and always sever will stop wtf? Guys wtf?

yes man i also wasted stamina. they should give gift, today a lot of failing

Finally I got into a good pt for heroic. We make it through. Server goes down.

The countdown started when we entered. We were too slow. Omfg, Im so pissed. :(

but ok besides that, good work, the graphics are beautiful, good decision to let only high lvl join new island,

because there are so many noobs messing up in tower and everything, so now i hope finally they will get their shizzle together and understand how to play the game :) thanks guys!

Divine punishment incoming for those who abused or its just "meh"?

I can say the update you've brought is good in every aspect

But I have one and only one complaint

Please

Pretty please

Why did the class Necromancer have to get such an animation of a skill

"I expected a snake strongly embracing my body...aand I got a gas emitting skill.

Just a throw in

Meanwhile thanks for the hard work

but ok besides that, good work, the graphics are beautiful, good decision to let only high lvl join new island,

because there are so many noobs messing up in tower and everything, so now i hope finally they will get their shizzle together and understand how to play the game :) thanks guys!

yes its epic

NEW RANGER'S SKILL IS THE BEST SH*T THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEEN.... With this update more players will leave the game, i also will do it... gm u dont want that players have fun, u need only cash from players (only rich people have fun, how much money do u need now to use level 3 damage/def??? This is crazy), this is a buisness not a game ;-) ;-)

thanks u

Guys, thank you for finding and reporting daily quest bug.

Now we've fixed it, please, report anything suspicious and foul, let's make our game better together!

ohhh so those fillboth eyes thingy is bug? lol cuz i killed fillboth alot and never get an eye drop so i drop questing daily quest at ayvondil

I first played rogue, then expert skill update came and i was really happy of having bought that new elusive jump skill,

then i started necromancer, expecting expert skill do be as useful as for rogue i bought it, now I would be happy if i could resell it

or get rid of it by book of oblivion, because its more useless than anything else. necro is about heal, about solo boss, why would i need an area dmg like tanks would use, to get all aggression...

well i was disappointed,

now though same shit happens again, i am not disappointed, i am angry like the ranger posting above

ohhh so those fillboth eyes thingy is bug? lol cuz i killed fillboth alot and never get an eye drop so i drop questing daily quest at ayvondil

IS NO DROP BY KEYKEEPER ALSO a BUG???

Only found in caves from what i have seen so far... anywhere else?

Yeah....Go down from ayvondil dungeon,and there should be an 3x2 or 2x2 area with pvp.The place where the pvp area starts is the place,where the roads make a little circle (there is a rock or something in the way,These pvp areas are basically places where these huge arrows start to appear.

I seriously cant explain stuff :facepalm:

NEW RANGER'S SKILL IS THE BEST SH*T THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEEN.... With this update more players will leave the game, i also will do it... gm u dont want that players have fun, u need only cash from players (only rich people have fun, how much money do u need now to use level 3 damage/def??? This is crazy), this is a buisness not a game ;-) ;-)

thanks u

Live with it

So sad :(

Oh yeah,by the way,why i cant travel to the places where are these info people saying-some stuff happened,you can get there soon.. :cray: WHY 

,WHY WE CANT GO TO THESE PLACES  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

(army of crying people  :yahoo: )

Oh yeah,by the way,why i cant travel to the places where are these info people saying-some stuff happened,you can get there soon.. :cray: WHY 

,WHY WE CANT GO TO THESE PLACES  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

(army of crying people  :yahoo: )

How in the world did you manage to compete quests at irselnort at all??

Oops.my priest hasbeen kidnaped by ayvondil map creators.some one take action.only my priest who entered ayvondil not opened.remaining all classes in that id opened fine.but whenever i open my priest named nagurXprst,game going  exit.response pleaz.

Oops.my priest hasbeen kidnaped by ayvondil map creators.some one take action.only my priest who entered ayvondil not opened.remaining all classes in that id opened fine.but whenever i open my priest named nagurXprst,game going  exit.response pleaz.

lol my warlock too...

I walked a bit and my life went to 100 hp. new skill the priest is very cool. why necromacer can not get a good skil? :nea:

I walked a bit and my life went to 100 hp. new skill the priest is very cool. why necromacer can not get a good skil? :nea:

TRUE! a priest could get me down at lvl 16 already with lvl 15staff on plus 7 and i (necro) had lvl 17staff+8 and also full gt.

now they are even stronger and necro again whack skill...i really don't get the point

devs.am not joking.just quit my priest frm ayvondil.am trying personally but exits when i am going to open priest class.

:) Hello, I had the old version (v3.13.3) and I did upgrade only remained in the same previous version.

The update was requested, I accepted but nothing happened. I tried to download many times the game on the website for windows but always gave error. I uninstalled and tried to download again but it gave error. Anyone know why this, or something I can do to solve the problem? Thank you. :good:

we have same problem

:facepalm: :'( :facepalm: ,i have symbian, i cn play but i cnt go to swamp,tower and new island than ws crash. what ist that ? help fast pls