[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

Dear players,

our game servers will be stopped due to fixing issues and bugs after the recent update.

We will fix issues with Heroic level of Tower and quest loot drop.

Servers will be unavailable for 30 minutes.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

client for android still crashing :/

really apprechate dev team on fixing bugs immidiately th0ugh. Nice dev. Th0uh we H0pe u make each facti0n fair to each other.thanks again. :)

you untrustworthy developers,

it said server stop in 1 min, i had 200hp left on boss and server gone, ♥♥♥♥ you so much..why not stick to your set time limit??? give back stam idiots

Wtf dude. The warning g0es 1 h0ur bef0re. N0w you stil pursued d0ing b0ss h0ping u can finish bef0re time runs out, and n0w u ddnt make it ur blaming dev? Get a life fagg0t. :!

give us one seekers stam as gift, i mean wtf you test your bugs on paying clients... what you are pulling off is not normal anymore :facepalm:

AND IT SAID 1min server stoops, 20 sec left for dungeon easy and then BOOM gone... IT WAS TO EARLY

Wtf dude. The warning g0es 1 h0ur bef0re. N0w you stil pursued d0ing b0ss h0ping u can finish bef0re time runs out, and n0w u ddnt make it ur blaming dev? Get a life fagg0t. :!

i entered when it said server stops in 21 min

so with two sram i still only need 20 min max... how come it din´t work? they just stopped to early

Don't cry ppl, the warning was showing from 40 min .. Why you entered the dungeon with the server about to fall? This is not the fault of the developers ....  :bad:

it was last minute missing....

it said so clearly, tower left 1 min then began counting, shortly after it said server stop 1 min, and then stopped 20 sec later....

and how you want to time anything in this time intensive game with server going down ever two hours today?

Symbian is working at its best, it won't working better, sorry(

Great i think its time to end play this game :/  Not only at swamps aplication crash i have this same problem in other locations and how i can doing dungeons,swamps and lab when aplication close and i die when log in again,not fun playing like that... Yeah symbian dead,older versions working much better :/

Question. Is the tornado expert skill (druid) based on magic damage? same question goes for the other expert skills. Also as for druid, 1 sec stun is too low i think. maybe make it 2-3 secconds?

Why in this game support class like shaman & druid have expert skill that deal damage??

Dev plz make shaman can use 2 staff in 2 hands . And make shaman shield expert skill critical damage always . And skill cool down 40 sec . Make shaman earth shield changd as necro or  priest shield . i dnt mind if u can change in my shaman only hehehehe .

Great update but i am not sure about the new skills... I mean - you cardinally change the orientation of some classes with those skills.

Not speaking balance wise but the idea itself of what a class orientation changes.

Second AOE attack for DK?  DK is becoming less a tank more an assault damager/fighter..

Shield for BD? I'd expect the BD to get an extra attack - i mean BDs on high levels becoming less and less fighter and more and more support class.

Yet ANOTHER damage attack for rogue?  come on!  coupled with stealth they are just way too deadly :(

Some classes skills feel honestly unmatched - paladin for example.

Some other skills seem to be an almost identical replica of other classes' normal skills. 

I am kind of dissapointed with how the classes became less distinct with the new skills and how some change orientation.

Dev plz make shaman can use 2 staff in 2 hands . And make shaman shield expert skill critical damage always.

They're working on this. Please be patient  :clapping: 

why cant download for pc ??? download starting and failing again and again !!!!!

PC download is working ok, check you connection and browser if you're experiencing any problems.

can someone tell me if others can download pc version or not ???? or only i am facing this problem ???

PC download is working ok, check you connection and browser if you're experiencing any problems.

now its working thnx  ::)

btw it  was neither browser nor connection problem  :facepalm: it was broken web link or incomplete upload  or something like that

now its working thnx  ::)

btw it  was neither browser nor connection problem  :facepalm: it was broken web link or incomplete upload  or something like that

but we changed nothing, so :)

Servers will restarted in 30 minutes, guys, we hope this is the last time.

Berengar Tower will be fixed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.