[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: H A L L A B E E R TO GM  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: GREAT JOB FOR MAKE A CRASH INSIDE DUNGEON, UR GAME IS OP !!!

Flurry of Steel (Rogue)Rogue gets an ability to use a throwing knife.

noob skill  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Have bugs in the daily quest  :facepalm: all quest reset after completed :facepalm: fix bug pls :facepalm:

im really sad with this update and last update :'(. 2 good thing rest bad bad bad I love warspear I play hours everyday. but it might be the end for me. you devs are ruining your game. making the elf side way stronger down to the map design. bladedancer is one of the strongest so u make him stronger?? it makes no sense :fool: to work so hard on a island that can be used by 5% of all players. so the strongest player in game get stronger :shok: this is just stupid. ive lost guild members that pay to play m coins all the time they don't play anymore that's lost revenue :bad:. GAMES LIKE THIS DO DIE >:D REMEMBER AC PROBABLY NOT. it was like wow but its devs did the same thing you are doing now. they made strongest stronger made all the weapons the same. you guys made all weapons the same three different staffs all the same its dumb :facepalm:. if anybody remembers AC at beginning was awesome game it still around but nooo one plays virtual ghosts town. the game has to be equally opposing sides cant favor one side im guild leader most my real friends in my guild and we all agree you guys are messing up. I love your game please don't ruin it for me plsssss I beg u learn from other devs. :good: good thing lvl19 gear this should have always been and its good you added it. tower was also very good move things like these make the game fuller. :good: others make it harder and unfair. got to give the noobs a chance or they just quite  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We have restarted the servers due to fixing some minor issues after update.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

IN 30 MIN SERVER WILL BE RESTARTED TO FIX SOME MINOR ISSUES.......

30 MIN = 5 HOURS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We have restarted the servers due to fixing some minor issues after update.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

thanks dev  :drinks: :drinks:

All have +9 +10 gear in previous arena gear all waste in this game update. 

Game Update for the money. Bored.

IN 30 MIN SERVER WILL BE RESTARTED TO FIX SOME MINOR ISSUES.......

30 MIN = 5 HOURS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

oh you.

admin please fix for symbian user  a lot for crash in swamp teleport for 4.0

Symbian is working at its best, it won't working better, sorry(

Hi Devs, my 150% XP Pot doesn't work in Ayvondil

Btw, im the first who reached lvl 21 ;D

NO U DON'T PHYSIK SHAMAN US MADE LVL 22  :)

AND AFCORCE POT 150% DOESN'T WORK BCOUSE IS ONLY FOR DAILY QUESTS.THE AYVONDIL IS PRIMARY QUESTS

you are crying abt everything, aren't you?

nope. always hated swamps, is a random crapland.

the expert skills...you honestly think they are balanced in any way? give elfs 2, 3 stuns for each one of their classes  :good:

meanwhile another crap one for necro, for dk.

Hi Devs, my 150% XP Pot doesn't work in Ayvondil

Btw, im the first who reached lvl 21 ;D

Too late

me first warlock reach lvl21 on english servers :D and now half way to 22

NO U DON'T PHYSIK SHAMAN US MADE LVL 22  :)

AND AFCORCE POT 150% DOESN'T WORK BCOUSE IS ONLY FOR DAILY QUESTS.THE AYVONDIL IS PRIMARY QUESTS

pvproman go spam xherodark lvl21 at wc  ;D