[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

Remove HEROIC requirment.

They only make it a requirement to get more $$$ from seeker pots.

Seriously... greedy much?

pro player crying

HAHAHA you soo funny

Chainkess for req is too hard.. C.L frome lake on is alltiming. Ive tryed lake with mages for months and no luck..one time with my druid and secuss.. maybe make area where c.l boss is similar. To nadir for a short time. Or allow us to chat with mc..or even create. An arena where we must work together to succeed. Maybe even allow us to join parts with mc for epic raid boss.. where multiple. Partys are in one group... you must evolve. Your game or it will die..players going to get bored fast with new island.. i know you devs worked hard, but its just more of the same...this game can become famous. But you gotta do some of these things.. let us buy signs with a.p.. make them cost alot if you must...trust me greed WILL kill this game..i have been playing this game since ver 1.0 and i have had a blast, meny laughs from chat. Ive spent my fair share of time in pvp cave just chatting. Ive done C.L participated in every holiday event..and honestly its just gotten stale,boring,dull, just grinding or buy mcoin just for amp to fail over and over such a waste.. step it up guys, think outside the box... email me if you must i can code and write script.. ill give you guys ideas forfree ill even help you with aapplication process for new ideas..

Chainkess for req is too hard.. C.L frome lake on is alltiming. Ive tryed lake with mages for months and no luck..one time with my druid and secuss.

good you dont play in mc side cl is impossible

Seriously....heroic requirement? :facepalm:, that was the brightest idea you can get?, just adding more problems to the old ones, the problem in stairs was never fixed and now heroic is a requirement for Ayvondil!? :facepalm:, ya sure is fun to go to the New island just to wander like an idiot and do easy dungeon over and over without being able to unlock the quest line, ya fun....real fun. :bad:

You only make it a requirment to get more money off seekers.

PATHETIC.

PATHETIC.

I have done heroic you retarded potato.

Its clear what their doing.

then whats the problem for you to complet it AGAIN :D

potato :D thats GOOD HAHAHA

Another crappy skill for dks? Goodbye mc side :lol:

pretty much so, a STEEL HURRICANE which does less damage than your normal attack ...  :bad:

details of lvl 1 at dk section

Chainkess for req is too hard.. C.L frome lake on is alltiming. Ive tryed lake with mages for months and no luck..one time with my druid and secuss.. maybe make area where c.l boss is similar. To nadir for a short time. Or allow us to chat with mc..or even create. An arena where we must work together to succeed. Maybe even allow us to join parts with mc for epic raid boss.. where multiple. Partys are in one group... you must evolve. Your game or it will die..players going to get bored fast with new island.. i know you devs worked hard, but its just more of the same...this game can become famous. But you gotta do some of these things.. let us buy signs with a.p.. make them cost alot if you must...trust me greed WILL kill this game..i have been playing this game since ver 1.0 and i have had a blast, meny laughs from chat. Ive spent my fair share of time in pvp cave just chatting. Ive done C.L participated in every holiday event..and honestly its just gotten stale,boring,dull, just grinding or buy mcoin just for amp to fail over and over such a waste.. step it up guys, think outside the box... email me if you must i can code and write script.. ill give you guys ideas forfree ill even help you with aapplication process for new ideas..

All CL is easy . u must wait and spy for anytimes ..

and i done do lake for my elf ..

just spy and wait for luck ..  :good:

WHY CC ITEM SO HIGH PRICE  :wacko:

MUST WAIT MANY TIME FOR GET THAT 20 ITEM  :wacko: :wacko:

BUT, MEMBER FROM GUILD TURNEY THAT WILL BE EASY TO GET 20 ITEM  :wacko: :wacko:

IN AYVONDIL GET CC QUEST OR NOT ??? WILL SEEE  :clapping: :clapping:

They only make it a requirement to get more $$$ from seeker pots.

Seriously... greedy much?

welcome to the warspear online bro.

Yea this is pathetic. After wasting 2 stamina and 3 revives and countless hp pots the server goes off.  :facepalm:  Well done. Very well done. Will I ever see those items I WASTED now for nothing? Nope. Never ever. :unknw:

And where are my mcoin reward..i email you guys. Like 5 times using ads for free mcoin....no payout..cmon i buy mcoins..give me my free ones

good luck with that bro. They owe me at least 5000 mcoins

After server crash all daily quests reset. At least reset stamina points aswell for those you screwed over while in tower

I've beaten heroic,  no plot quests on the main Island. And I still don't have the new quests.

Unless it means by "small task"  to complete swamp quests to get that quest that wants you to collect the star casket from the gatekeeper in the Astral lab.

New lands

Huge Ayvondil island will be opening its mysteries step by step. Old residents, who remember appearing of Irselnort island know what we are talking about. In this version of update you can visit an ancient city of Maliat – main adobe of Dark Elves. New line of general quests and daily tasks, elite monsters, minibosses and new instance “Rotten Garden” with valuable bounty are already waiting for you!

Other locations will be opening step by step, in a set of upcoming updates.

no key by key keeper no elite bosses found. is underground =first lvl of dungeon?

I installed warspear v4.0 on my symbian phone but can't open it :(. I am using nokia E63 s60v3.....plz fixed it fast...

I've beaten heroic,  no plot quests on the main Island. And I still don't have the new quests.

Unless it means by "small task"  to complete swamp quests to get that quest that wants you to collect the star casket from the gatekeeper in the Astral lab.

U gotta do swamp to to gate keeper to do tower. You gotta do EVERY YELLOW QUEST

Ayvondil looks absolutely gorgeous! Great job once again.

i cant open my char at ayvondil always crash.. But my other char i can open them who are not at ayvondil map.. Rip symbian :(