[2014.06.25] «Warspear Online: Mysteries of Ayvondil» 4.0 update released!

Peter_Munk

I get the feeling you play either a dk or a barb and an extremely dissatisfied one at that. That's no reason to go crying in every topic about how op sentinel skills are. I know you get satisfaction from the nerfing of priest and druid skills, as evidenced by your numerous posts.

Anyway, since you don't bother to read any of the previous posts and keep making the same arguments, I find it impossible to make you see reason. I'm not claiming that druidic skills are all a bunch of bull, but your arguments make it seem like druids are an op class that can singlehandedly take out armies of Legion players.

Yes, Forest Song is awesome but ONLY when it works and therefore is NOT a druid's most reliable skill. It is always a matter of luck and this skill has let me and I'm sure many other fellow druids, down when we needed it most.

Tornado, on the other hand, was great but I have to agree its 7x7 casting area was a bit on the huge side. You argue that we can still push and pull enemies but do you realise now the effect only pushes or pulls the target(s) ONE yard? Yes, just one step! And stuns for 0.5-1.5 secs! One would expect to be atleast compensated with a slightly longer stun or at the very least increased damage.

is not satisfaction, they had unbalanced numbers. therefore the reason devs fixed them.

single handed take out armies of players? tell me where you got that from my previous post.

necro nighmare is a real nighmare by its own working on a single target. you really think forest song (aka, AoE nighmare) working 100% would be fair?

and it does work quite often, you should level it to max, my encounters vs forest song lead to sleep a lot more than it fails.

the damage on release of tornado reached 2.5k critical, 7x7 area, you think these skills came balanced?

you still can prob do around 500 damage now with it, and the stun time + 1 yard away can as well be enought for you to be able to cast roots or forest song or run to heal up.

druids really have nothing to complain about their skills, same with shaman, bd, rogue, ranger.

is not satisfaction, they had unbalanced numbers. therefore the reason devs fixed them.

single handed take out armies of players? tell me where you got that from my previous post.

necro nighmare is a real nighmare by its own working on a single target. you really think forest song (aka, AoE nighmare) working 100% would be fair?

and it does work quite often, you should level it to max, my encounters vs forest song lead to sleep a lot more than it fails.

the damage on release of tornado reached 2.5k critical, 7x7 area, you think these skills came balanced?

you still can prob do around 500 damage now with it, and the stun time + 1 yard away can as well be enought for you to be able to cast roots or forest song or run to heal up.

druids really have nothing to complain about their skills, same with shaman, bd, rogue, ranger.

I'm sure the 1k+ damage by Tornado at 4/4 was a bug. The 7x7 area was no bug though. It got "fixed" in a second maintenance after the super damage bug got fixed in the first maintenance in greater part due to your whiny post in the support section.

Keep complaining, perhaps they'll "fix" paladin banner and bd shield very soon if you keep at it!

Went to my holiday trip with my relatives and family.. Now came back for one day to see what's going on.. And what I see ? Bunch of people fighting each other because Developers made mistake by creating such "OP" skills for ranged classes.. Tho' I must agree most of you guys that those skills are OP compared to others.. As what I have seen people are complaining about CC skills of ranged classes.. In a fact melees need more CC skills since they have least of them. But why does Aigrind apply CC skills to this game ?  CC is meant for PvP since it doesn't work against  PvE bosses.. Isn't that weird ? If I remember right they said that this game is meant for mostly PvE, not PvP. So why do Aigrind still apply more and more CC skills, while those are actually useless in the main content ? My suggestion is that every class have some sort of healing skill, it doesn't need to be big neither average.. So small healing skill with some sort of buff or damage dealt on it would work.. Changing these CC skills to buff, heal, damage, buff, debuff, DoT, AoE skills would be far more interesting than CC spammers in the Arena. So Aigrind, what are you up to ? Making game with full of PvE content with PvP skills ? Greatest idea I have ever seen yet.. GG..

Guys lets face it.  Druid skill is surely OP when it wotks cos they will Root u down immediately the Forest song effect ends, thereby preventing u from using skill for a longer period.

Take for instance, A  Necromacer which has whose hp had been droped below 1500 already, and got sleeped by forest song, immediately after the song, the druid uses root, preventing the necro from healing and continues to hit it. After Root entangle, the druid uses Tornado. Then the Necromancer Rests in Peace. Or if the necro HP dropped below the  4% requirement for heal, The necro becomes helpless. OMG!!. This is also applicable to other Targets.

NOTE::: I dont use Necromancer. Im just concerned.

Moreover :::))))) with the new skill cooldown reduction stat on weapons and belts, There is a very short duration of 2seconds between Forest song and Root skill when leveled, and that short moment is now bridged with Tornado's stun. What The F**K were they thinking?

OMG!!! FELTER OF JUSTICE + HARAD BANNER + STONE SHATTERS + TIME WARP + FOREST SONG + TORNADO + BD's RUSH + et.c In 5 vs 5 Arena. Lv22 arena is hell.

People are crying because of Tornado nerfs? The f is wrong with you? That skill goes very well with other classes, it's useless in PvE and if you want it to be useful in 1v1 scenarios, then you're just mentally retarded.

In other words, git gud

And if a dev could explain why Charge lags before activation and sometimes just plainly resets, that'd be great

There not changing it again, they fixed it already, only useless off-topic now, just move on and wait for a new skill if it's not to your liking, i hope druids get a AoE taunt instead.

well some things shoud change are some not i acept paladin banner coz paladin is most weakest class and get finnaly good skill and i like it .

Druid well if next skill be another stun then we all said gm aout of mind.

Necro i dont rly get it why dmg from this skill such low.

Shaman also being god not shaman anymore all skills are good no weak skill.OP in one word.

Rogue is good balanced mayby trowing knife shoud get new effect like paralize or poison or just bleed.

Mage welll mage before up was bomb now its hard to say only hard amp is good,mage at least need litle hp regen skill.mayby hp drain like lock.

Warlock is now normal class not op new expert is rly balanced i and one of best ballanced skill depend on mana not on rest.

Barbarian caled most weak tank hv 2 nice skills and no need to change.

Bladedancer serious mistake why?dual weapon,heavy armor,and sdield,2 stuns ,chamsterin,sap bd is like shaman in ms side .OP

Dk is good tank i like to see new skill like another shield to reduce magicial dmg onlu or reduce ranged dmg.

Priest not hard for smart ppl but seems little boosted aua and new skill with mana burn can kick ass.little OP

Ranger ONE HIt KO all to said.

well some things shoud change are some not i acept paladin banner coz paladin is most weakest class and get finnaly good skill and i like it .

Shaman also being god not shaman anymore all skills are good no weak skill.OP in one word.

Rogue is good balanced mayby trowing knife shoud get new effect like paralize or poison or just bleed.

Mage welll mage before up was bomb now its hard to say only hard amp is good,mage at least need litle hp regen skill.mayby hp drain like lock.

Warlock is now normal class not op new expert is rly balanced i and one of best ballanced skill depend on mana not on rest.

Bladedancer serious mistake why?dual weapon,heavy armor,and sdield,2 stuns ,chamsterin,sap bd is like shaman in ms side .OP

Dk is good tank i like to see new skill like another shield to reduce magicial dmg onlu or reduce ranged dmg.

Priest not hard for smart ppl but seems little boosted aua and new skill with mana burn can kick ass.little OP

WoW i think the exact same thing as you. Paladin banner is kinda too good but that's ok coz they are Weak otherWise. Shaman too only got good skills normal and expert. Druid BD priest and shaman are on the OP side, bigges problem noW is BD coz one rush stun and they can kill any non-tank With 1 combo. Necros neW skills are so fun to use but damage is too loW Without any good reason.

:clapping: at almost all

but disagree on paladin banner, too high damage(500x4), too high area(7x7). maybe lower it to 5x5 area and damage max around 300 each of the 4 DoT's.

and about dk, they could give the dark shield skill a far greater chance of activation. is dk only defensive skill and dk have nearly 0 stun.

:unknw: im confuse with new skill Elusive Threat (priest) why its cant effect to all mobs.....i try used that skill to all mobs in norlant swamp.....and result is resist to all mobs like frogl wypern n etc.... so if that not work to all mobs what that skill for....please xheck it out....

Dumbasses comparing earthquake to tornado.

Dumbasses comparing totem to tornado.

Dumbasses comparing blind to tornado (probably the most reasonable of all)

Dumbasses. Dumbasses everywhere.

:unknw: im confuse with new skill Elusive Threat (priest) why its cant effect to all mobs.....i try used that skill to all mobs in norlant swamp.....and result is resist to all mobs like frogl wypern n etc.... so if that not work to all mobs what that skill for....please xheck it out....

if the skill didnt drain all energy and health of its target...maybe they would change it to work more often on mobs and eventually in bosses with less than 100k hp.

but the skill is too OP to be always working in pve world.

this is how it was working in pve.

Warspear 2014 новый скил жру

if the skill didnt drain all energy and health of its target...maybe they would change it to work more often on mobs and eventually in bosses with less than 100k hp.

but the skill is too OP to be always working in pve world.

i try kill panther n the result is......????

102797_.png

Symbian cant play!! when Symbian fixed?! NO NEED more update just fix the problem first.. :facepalm:

2 ideas for BD neW skills in next update:

stealth blade: it Will Work same as rogue stealth but double duration and more critical bonus if use hamstring.

healing poWer: Works same as heal but base on phsysical strength and not magic attack.

xD а жрецу тогда дать двойную атаку как у лучника со 100% прохождением skill xD

you guys should buff priest/ necro shield, or debuff bd shield..

it's duck logic that bd shield absorbs more dmg than a healer's shield that is a support class lol

Since u launching craft version until now,warspear isnt strategy game anymore.no more war,no more team work,no more pvp lovers..this game totaly boring.and always,u got many atack from your costumer evry u launching any update,always.make me (maybe many of them)lazy to write any post in ur forum

check my new post, they also lowered drop rate in tower for high players...

i totally agree, no teamwork like this anymore. so ridiculous everything just going to this --> pay money

THIS GAME REALLY SUCK!!! WISH U GUYS NOT PLAYing THIS GAME, THIS JUST WASTING UR TIME n MAKE UR LOT OF MONEYs OUT.. TRUST ME :(

Very silly game developers. For all our efforts playing this game and even some Eternal Noobs who pay real money to play, all you can give us to celebrate 5000000 players are Potions.

Let me remind you, dear manager, We have gotten enough potions from your fducking Rotting garden, barenger Tower and norlant swamp. So we dont need your Potions.

I still wonder why we have to connect to internet before we play a PvE game. Bcos this game's PvP now sucks like hell. Infact there is no more PvP, Just retards attacking eachother by surprise.

Even Arena is not enjoyable anymore. Just a group/guild of +10 Mcoin ffools who Raid Arena 24/7 with the aim of either winning tournaments or Toping the Arena list.

The Cost of Arena lv19 stuffs is high now, But how are pple gonna buy the items when so many +10 guilds are always spamming tickets 24/7.

If the Average player is lucky, he can win 10 out of 50 fights, after spending gold buying several Gladiator potions and wasting time expecting Arena to pair them. Think!!!!!!!

You'd better remove Guild point from arena rewards, cos i dont know why average players still play warspear when its basically for Money wasters(No lifers).

[[[[[[((((([[[    Infact, It was even funny to me when i was confused of my several loses in arena. I could not control myself, I pm SITHLORDS leaders, begging them to let me join them in arena spamming so that i can just get enough Arena points to buy lv19 staff. I was ashamed of myself to have even attempted that rubish. Pls dont feel sorry for me. Talk to that retard you call GM.    ]]]]]]])))))

5000000 players - lol, most of them dont even play the game, a larger percentage of them are low level chars who dont play or abandoned accounts. 5000000 players INDEED.

Try to make this game the way it was earlier. Infact, What happend to the Old GM. Cos i wonder where this new retard come from... Creepy manager.

[[[[[[((((([[[    Infact, It was even funny to me when i was confused of my several loses in arena. I could not control myself, I pm SITHLORDS leaders, begging them to let me join them in arena spamming so that i can just get enough Arena points to buy lv19 staff. I was ashamed of myself to have even attempted that rubish. Pls dont feel sorry for me. Talk to that retard you call GM.    ]]]]]]])))))

lol  :lol:

can even sithlords win arena anymore?

my usual 50~60% win rate with dk lvl 20 in arenas dropped to nearly 30% after last update...wonder why...

Very silly game developers. For all our efforts playing this game and even some Eternal Noobs who pay real money to play, all you can give us to celebrate 5000000 players are Potions. Let me remind you, dear manager, We have gotten enough potions from your f♥♥♥♥ing Rotting garden, barenger Tower and norlant swamp. So we dont need your Potions. I still wonder why we have to connect to internet before we play a PvE game. Bcos this game's PvP now sucks like hell. Infact there is no more PvP, Just retards attacking eachother by surprise.Even Arena is not enjoyable anymore. Just a group/guild of +10 Mcoin ffools who Raid Arena 24/7 with the aim of either winning tournaments or Toping the Arena list.The Cost of Arena lv19 stuffs is high now, But how are pple gonna buy the items when so many +10 guilds are always spamming tickets 24/7. If the Average player is lucky, he can win 10 out of 50 fights, after spending gold buying several Gladiator potions and wasting time expecting Arena to pair them. Think!!!!!!! You'd better remove Guild point from arena rewards, cos i dont know why average players still play warspear when its basically for Money wasters(No lifers). [[[[[[((((([[[    Infact, It was even funny to me when i was confused of my several loses in arena. I could not control myself, I pm SITHLORDS leaders, begging them to let me join them in arena spamming so that i can just get enough Arena points to buy lv19 staff. I was ashamed of myself to have even attempted that rubish. Pls dont feel sorry for me. Talk to that retard you call GM.    ]]]]]]])))))5000000 players - lol, most of them dont even play the game, a larger percentage of them are low level chars who dont play or abandoned accounts. 5000000 players INDEED. Try to make this game the way it was earlier. Infact, What happend to the Old GM. Cos i wonder where this new retard come from... Creepy manager.

i want to know how many mad player like u,wait i need to open some prev page....................

5M :drinks: nice and gift you can do better :bad:

Firs was chests most worthy,then reps,life and tele and then pots. Going worser and worser. Whats next? xD  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: 

Firs was chests most worthy,then reps,life and tele and then pots. Going worser and worser. Whats next? xD   

1set mentor chest :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hello Guys/devs. Actually, The game is really developing, And im really thrilled by the new updates. To be frank, Nobody is above mistakes, we are not perfect, Bcos we aren't GOD. And im sure that with time, the various things that seem like errors will be amended.

There had being alot of complaints from both factions. In my opinion each faction has its ups and flaws. Though the mcs were not really setup for mass team work. As the elves have several AoE skills that are always of assistance to other allies arround them, most especially in Arena and wars...

Why did gm make priest kill to be resisted by mobs/bosses when there are better options available to them..

WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE GM DO ABOUT THE PRIEST ELLUSIVE TREAT IS THAT, THE GM SHOULD MAKE THE SKILL WORK DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF TARGET IT IS USED AGAINST...

FOR INSTANCE, THE WAY IT AFFECTS RANGED PLAYERS IN PVP SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY IT AFFECTS MELEE. THE WAY IT DRAINS BOSS HEALTH SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY IT DRAINS MOBS HEALTH, IN ORDER TO BALLANCE IT.

HOWEVER, IF YOU THINK THAT'S TOO HARD FOR YOU TO MODIFY, YOU SHOULD REMOVE THE SKILL AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF BEING RESISTED BY MOBS.

Cos a whole lot of pple av being complaining about it, most especially melee classes with high hp e.g Barbarians, et.c. And the priest users would love to use their skill on mobs and bosses, so pls dont deprive them of such right. Its an expert skill, note that...

Druid's forest song is too op in arena too. Sleeping all opponents for such a long time.

That skill would be better on necromancer who often have little role to play in arena. But you gave it to druid which already get all neccessary buffs.

ALSO REMEMBER THAT PALADINS AND PRIESTS AURA ARE THERE TO BUFF ALL THERE DAMAGES AND HEALS IN ARENA. I HAVE SEEN PRIESTS HEALING CLOSE TO 1200 NORMAL HEAL IN AREAN AND DRUIDS HEALING ABOVE 300. WHAT AN AMAZING TEAM WORK?  SO WHEN ARE MCS GONNA GET BUFFS TOO.

COS I ALSO HEARD THAT PALADINS BANNER REDUCES ALL MCS PHYSICAL AND MAGIC DEFENCES SO THAT WE CAN DIE EASILY. Lol. And DRUIDS TORNADO WILL BRING US ALL TO ONE SPOT SO THAT WE CAN BE EASILY TARGETED.

BLADEDANCER CAN ALSO SPAWN INTO ACTION BY RUSH STUNNING US. TO RENDER US HELPLESS FOR SOME SECONDS.

despite all their buffs, REMEMBER THAT paadins FELTER OF JUSTICE IS THERE TO REDUCE OUR DAMAGES AND WONT LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED SKILL FOR A LONG TIME... RANGERS WILL EVEN SET A BOMB TRAP WE CANT SEE/AVOID.

Lol. But should not be funny. Its the fact, pls do slmething.

Hello Guys/devs. Actually, The game is really developing, And im really thrilled by the new updates. To be frank, Nobody is above mistakes, we are not perfect, Bcos we aren't GOD. And im sure that with time, the various things that seem like errors will be amended.

There had being alot of complaints from both factions. In my opinion each faction has its ups and flaws. Though the mcs were not really setup for mass team work. As the elves have several AoE skills that are always of assistance to other allies arround them, most especially in Arena and wars...

Why did gm make priest kill to be resisted by mobs/bosses when there are better options available to them..

WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE GM DO ABOUT THE PRIEST ELLUSIVE TREAT IS THAT, THE GM SHOULD MAKE THE SKILL WORK DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF TARGET IT IS USED AGAINST...

FOR INSTANCE, THE WAY IT AFFECTS RANGED PLAYERS IN PVP SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY IT AFFECTS MELEE. THE WAY IT DRAINS BOSS HEALTH SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY IT DRAINS MOBS HEALTH, IN ORDER TO BALLANCE IT.

HOWEVER, IF YOU THINK THAT'S TOO HARD FOR YOU TO MODIFY, YOU SHOULD REMOVE THE SKILL AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF BEING RESISTED BY MOBS.

Cos a whole lot of pple av being complaining about it, most especially melee classes with high hp e.g Barbarians, et.c. And the priest users would love to use their skill on mobs and bosses, so pls dont deprive them of such right. Its an expert skill, note that...

Druid's forest song is too op in arena too. Sleeping all opponents for such a long time.

That skill would be better on necromancer who often have little role to play in arena. But you gave it to druid which already get all neccessary buffs.

ALSO REMEMBER THAT PALADINS AND PRIESTS AURA ARE THERE TO BUFF ALL THERE DAMAGES AND HEALS IN ARENA. I HAVE SEEN PRIESTS HEALING CLOSE TO 1200 NORMAL HEAL IN AREAN AND DRUIDS HEALING ABOVE 300. WHAT AN AMAZING TEAM WORK?  SO WHEN ARE MCS GONNA GET BUFFS TOO.

COS I ALSO HEARD THAT PALADINS BANNER REDUCES ALL MCS PHYSICAL AND MAGIC DEFENCES SO THAT WE CAN DIE EASILY. Lol. And DRUIDS TORNADO WILL BRING US ALL TO ONE SPOT SO THAT WE CAN BE EASILY TARGETED.

BLADEDANCER CAN ALSO SPAWN INTO ACTION BY RUSH STUNNING US. TO RENDER US HELPLESS FOR SOME SECONDS.

despite all their buffs, REMEMBER THAT paadins FELTER OF JUSTICE IS THERE TO REDUCE OUR DAMAGES AND WONT LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED SKILL FOR A LONG TIME... RANGERS WILL EVEN SET A BOMB TRAP WE CANT SEE/AVOID.

Lol. But should not be funny. Its the fact, pls do slmething.

I assuming u ur mc

Its the same thing what elves says mc is op/advantage skills

Or MCs says elf's are inbalance skills,

What is right what is wrong

2sides complaining each other, let's the devs do their jobs.,

Well all things doesnt matter now :D but on the other hand its been done by devs/developer(just a note stop using GM/GAME MASTER isnt right, gm are so called gm coz theyre the one who test's beta before it release, so use Devs instead gm :V) done means done so f u want to be OP just amp or use ur skills on a way you can be strong. Just for the fact all factions have they're win or lo0se thingy if you played enough you wont be here complaining and nahhh just keep on playing to be strong better quest than complaining. Or else change class/faction you know OP as you supposed.

Cheers. Goodluck.

Am i the only one who wanted necro to have an area heal skill?

Doesnt matter, any skill Gm give to necro Will be Weak, area heal Would be something like 75 heal at level 4 :)

Doesnt matter, any skill Gm give to necro Will be Weak, area heal Would be something like 75 heal at level 4 :)

or it would be given to druid/priest, work in 9x9 area, and heal 200 per second for 5 seconds at lvl 1.

;) WARSPEAR FAİL NEW SKİLLS ;)  40K AND %90 RESIST  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

i try kill panther n the result is......????

103277_.png

very good... you priests with your mana reduce makes us use no skill at all...so don t cry if you can use it 10percent only.. or try out faitful connection of necro.....worst skill i wish i could delete this crap

Just quit the game already its not fun anymore many scammers dev is greedy and some classes getting out of control. Many should quit the game in order to make dev make something