About Venere :-)

OlimyaVenere

die pls  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Tell me a reason  :blush: i kill only ganker and disturber.... there are more young elfs that cant help himself from mcs..... why i cant help them?? :bad: :unknw: :unknw:

Im a funny elf :pleasantry:  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well in this world everyone has a point. Like some will say its none of your business who gets killed and who gets ganked. Dont butt in. And some will say just the thing you said. For me if I see some fun part I join. Nobody cares. So why not have some fun instead.

:dirol:  :dirol: because cant kill me alone  :dirol: out of cave they run :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

So... all know how many ganker and disturber live in cave  :bad: :bad: :bad: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

U dont know me  O:-) O:-) :crazy: :crazy: :blush: :blush:

Yeah theres another shaman named Darkwild. I dont know who he is or what kind of mentality  he has. Even if he Is totally crack. He has fun in his own way by killing anyone at the cave randomly.

:dirol:  :dirol: because cant kill me alone  :dirol: out of cave they run :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

So... all know how many ganker and disturber live in cave  :bad: :bad: :bad: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

U dont know me  O:-) O:-) :crazy: :crazy: :blush: :blush:

I know you. And your buttplugs helpers. I never saw you walking alone around Nadir. Are you too afraid to find someone face to face ?

I cant belive it  :shok: :shok: finally 1 that say the  true !!!!

I cant stop... bacause mc make pt to kill me...

For this reason i go alone to catch them :-)

U have my  respect :dirol: :nea: :aggressive:

To Brisign: if u see me with other elfs there is a reason:

We searvh mcs that first gank as and after run to cave because more stupid mcs help them ;-)

(Try a pvp with me) :aggressive:

You are trying to find gankers, while you are ganking innocent people. Such an irony.That's why most of mc don't like you.

Lol... how do u know that them are innocent???

I have more mc like friend...  more hate me because  60% of mc try to gank elfs in elf side...

If i lose 1vs1 , i dont ho to call my friends to kill him... i will try to kill ALONE.

If mcs gank me i will search them in cave , but (how i have just told to u) more stupid mcs help ganker and disturber...

Now u know because i come to cave

Bla bla bla bla bla every time i run in irselnort i see a 14-17 lvl elf/chosen that i can kill i attack him/her and some random 20 lvl idiot runs and attacks me to help elf

It happens most time and it turns in a 2 vs 1 fight where i run from 20 lvl while i try to find a moment when the low lvl elf is alone so i can attack which always ends in 2 different ways:

I kill low lvl elf and have double fun for killing him while having to avoid 20 lvl and the fact that the 20 lvl is watching me succeed killing the low lvl infront of him xD

Or me doing a mistake and being killed in a 2 vs 1 situation which only makes it worse for my low lvl target cause now they pissed me off and they end up dying x2-5 times a day in 1 vs 1 because i always find them in the end and kill them i dont stop until i take my revenge + with a bonus :[

Anyway 99% of times i attack somebody and have a whole army to chase my 16 lvl rogue LOL

Btw

Опубликованное фото

And hey since your pic is 99% fake couldnt you find any hotter girl to use as an avatar

Well , about this guy or girl.

Is just another poor random player trying to be something in game.

He has +10 items and isnt enough then, need to gank and act cool, its okay.

About  ganking alone? Since when?

Explain me dear how a +10 ranger cant kill me alone, in pvp area near nadir >> ^^  using over 30pots idk if even more you fail hard.

Its funny because when you saw me and I see you alone just run of me to nadir or caravans any safe zone searching any boyfriend for kill me, sad.

Btw I know you hate me so much, I stay in nadir "afk" for a hour with one char just for see you reaction what happens?  You started to troll me equiping costumes and giving me signals to leave nadir totally mad when there was a party blocking crossing so fun.

Yea youre always alone

Опубликованное фото

Next time

Опубликованное фото

Dont leave nadir.

Опубликованное фото

I can also troll you with costumes

Опубликованное фото

Well , about this guy or girl.

Is just another poor random player trying to be something in game.

He has +10 items and isnt enough then, need to gank and act cool, its okay.

About  ganking alone? Since when?

Explain me dear how a +10 ranger cant kill me alone, in pvp area near nadir >> ^^  using over 30pots idk if even more you fail hard.

Its funny because when you saw me and I see you alone just run of me to nadir or caravans any safe zone searching any boyfriend for kill me, sad.

Btw I know you hate me so much, I stay in nadir "afk" for a hour with one char just for see you reaction what happens?  You started to troll me equiping costumes and giving me signals to leave nadir totally mad when there was a party blocking crossing so fun.

Yea youre always alone

Опубликованное фото

Next time

Опубликованное фото

Dont leave nadir.

Опубликованное фото

I can also troll you with costumes

Опубликованное фото

Ahaha its just some weak ♥♥♥♥♥ using the easiest class to play + always in pt with 3+ elfs near her fat ass

She was a nobody and now her name is a bit known ONLY because she/he is always on mc world chat making fun of others and trolling

She will be forgotten soon

End of a sad story

Agahahahahah omg.... and u think that someone belive in u??? Ahahaha

I remember u pvp in cave i rape u ;-) DARKWILD AND OTHER HAVE SEEN IT

ANYWAY EVERYTIME U SEE ELFS TRY TO JUMP OR KILL THEM FOR  FUN....

EVERYTIME WE WAS 1VS1 U RUN AND HEAL HIMSELF (REEZEEH)

EVERYTIME I FIND CATALONIA (NEVER ALONE)...

So, your screenshot are patetic... i can make 1000 of them... dont come here to cry if elfs gank u because u are a big shit like BLACKELION... however i rape u 1vs1  :dirol:  :dirol: 8)

U are  fake boy  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :bad:

Hi u noob u cant kill me alone....u comme all time with party

Lol everytime u come to pvp2 (in hide mode) to jump all... if i kill u in1vs1 u use life scroll and pots ;-) for this reason elfs heal me  :drinks:

How i can kill u if i dont use pots and life scroll like u??? :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: 8) :mega_shok:

Your nick say all ROGUE NOOOB  :rofl: :rofl:

she just looking for attention, kill low level players,

anger can not do quest in peace

Ahaha its just some weak ♥♥♥♥♥ using the easiest class to play + always in pt with 3+ elfs near her fat ass

She was a nobody and now her name is a bit known ONLY because she/he is always on mc world chat making fun of others and trolling

She will be forgotten soon

End of a sad story

Well first since i dont like venere myself, this isnt defending her/him. But what i also dont like is ppl like you, who drank all the wisdom of the world and act big, yet ur nothing but a sad little person lol

Not 10 mins ago, you jumped my ranger at cave, for no reason since i first saw you then, and you got heavily ANAL-yzed. Now, since i never saw you before, and your gear seems quite beginnerish and was a pretty easy kill,im guessing you are new and dont know who i am or what im talking about. My ranger is Hypotex, you jumped me, you got killed. You jumped me again, you got killed again. And again, and died again.

SO to end this ''sad story'', my modus operandi is simple. You gank me once, you get killed once. You gank me multiple times, you get killed multiple times. You try make it personal (insult, jump only me, etc.), you will get killed till I get bored. Since i believe you are new, you have the red pill to choose, one that takes you out of it. Its your call what you will or wont do, im not forcing you and your future actions will show me what you decided. If you think im just an elf who is crying and cant do shit, i will let you know im an mc by origin and to go ahead and test me and my capabilities.

Sincerely hope you see this, have fun and welcome to Warspear  :give_rose:

venere u noob if u die u come to mc and cry,cry,cry lol and nobody hate u just disslike u because u hit run and pot always... i killed u and u use 2 pots  :bad: ( since ur beautiful) lol ;)

Im Darkwild, that shaman who takes pleasure to kill randomly ppl in cave.

First, warspear GM said: "irselnort is a massive pvp zone"

Secondly, warspear GM said: "in this time of WAR you are all warriors"

Third, GM dont Want warspear go in 1vs1 pvp way.

Fourth, i play only for fun, and peace = boring , further more i love see elfs come in mc side and pm me to insult or say "pls stop"

I think i explained on this 4points my noob kid mentality.

( and i dont gank at first, first i jump your weak ass, secondly you come 2vs me, thirdly i never stop jump you and gank you. Thats how it works. )

Enjoy :)

Im Darkwild, that shaman who takes pleasure to kill randomly ppl in cave.

First, warspear GM said: "irselnort is a massive pvp zone"

Secondly, warspear GM said: "in this time of WAR you are all warriors"

Third, GM dont Want warspear go in 1vs1 pvp way.

Fourth, i play only for fun, and peace = boring , further more i love see elfs come in mc side and pm me to insult or say "pls stop"

I think i explained on this 4points my noob kid mentality.

( and i dont gank at first, first i jump your weak ass, secondly you come 2vs me, thirdly i never stop jump you and gank you. Thats how it works. )

Enjoy :)

bro u are an old scammers  :facepalm:

Well first since i dont like venere myself, this isnt defending her/him. But what i also dont like is ppl like you, who drank all the wisdom of the world and act big, yet ur nothing but a sad little person lol

Not 10 mins ago, you jumped my ranger at cave, for no reason since i first saw you then, and you got heavily ANAL-yzed. Now, since i never saw you before, and your gear seems quite beginnerish and was a pretty easy kill,im guessing you are new and dont know who i am or what im talking about. My ranger is Hypotex, you jumped me, you got killed. You jumped me again, you got killed again. And again, and died again.

SO to end this ''sad story'', my modus operandi is simple. You gank me once, you get killed once. You gank me multiple times, you get killed multiple times. You try make it personal (insult, jump only me, etc.), you will get killed till I get bored. Since i believe you are new, you have the red pill to choose, one that takes you out of it. Its your call what you will or wont do, im not forcing you and your future actions will show me what you decided. If you think im just an elf who is crying and cant do shit, i will let you know im an mc by origin and to go ahead and test me and my capabilities.

Sincerely hope you see this, have fun and welcome to Warspear  :give_rose:

Yes im new and not using mcoins my gear is all +1/2 lol i attack or spare elfs at random i dont count wins or loses since i get reborn without any loss and i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ about somebodys opinion he can brag about killing me or insult me i wont pay attention xD

The only way of making it personal against me is if somebody attacks while i kill mob/boss and i lose 10% gear quality or if im vs 1 elf in any map and some other elf decides to help/gank i will hunt both the ganker and the elf i tried to kill like you said till you get bored

Anyway ty for the welcome i will jump/gank/attack you anytime i see you on map as i do with rest elfs its nothing personal i just like everything red in map dead

Next week i may use 19 lvl high amp arena weapons if i win rank 1 in my guild so i will become stronger and have jump skill :)

Beware elfs