remove swaaz from forum admin status

Pliskin

:shok:this thread is not about developers in a room it is about a hippopotomus admin who spends his time bullying people and making outlandish claims about other people doing less than himself.

Try to.>divert

>attention

>from

>reality

If i knew Swaaz would become admin of TAVERN i would have applied ,  but even i have common decency to secede in such affairs

:shok:this thread is not about developers in a room it is about a hippopotomus admin who spends his time bullying people and making outlandish claims about other people doing less than himself.

Try to.>divert

>attention

>from

>reality

If i knew Swaaz would become admin of TAVERN i would have applied ,  but even i have common decency to secede in such affairs

But Swaaz is the best person for this. He's like a barkeep, who gladly engages in conversations with clients, but also doesn't allow shitters in his Tavern.

The only one who I imagine would be better suited is me myself.

If we use barkeep analogies i guess if the keep was drinking his supply and deleting anyone with negative comments sure.

If we use barkeep analogies i guess if the keep was drinking his supply and deleting anyone with negative comments sure.

See, jswaaz is doing his work properly, the other side of this coin- in a rude way.

he is handling the forum misery, and you call it"improper behaviour".

I'm not takin sides, but you need 2 relax.

I agree with this

But Swaaz is the best person for this. He's like a barkeep, who gladly engages in conversations with clients, but also doesn't allow shitters in his Tavern.

The only one who I imagine would be better suited is me myself.

To me, swaaz seems very nice on forums. Maybe I haven't seen all of the posts. All I see is people provoking and taunting him. I mean to make a post like this to bash a mod isn't very classy. If its personal stuff I get it, but cut the guy some slack. Can this topic be deleted? If somebody wants to harass someone via forums obviously they are lacking something in real life. Just smile and be happy, isn't there an ignore option if you dont like what he says?

i am supposed to delete negative comments, especially ones with cursing/profanity

just because im deleting your "memes" that are offensive occasionally, doesnt mean im out to get you

same goes with alot of others, the second i intervene and explain hey, thats not right. its an all out accusation of bullying

should i just start quoting excerpts from the rules and not say anything else? i can be a robot  :snorlax:

Just drop the shizz with Swazz, the guy is an awesome moderator in his own ways, deal with it. None of you will make the devies to remove his position, they only will if he fuc.ks up on his own. Now stop with the damn drama and mind your own business. Please lock this topic. Pliskin or the Devies, anybody. Just stop. :facepalm:

To me, swaaz seems very nice on forums. Maybe I haven't seen all of the posts. All I see is people provoking and taunting him. I mean to make a post like this to bash a mod isn't very classy. If its personal stuff I get it, but cut the guy some slack. Can this topic be deleted? If somebody wants to harass someone via forums obviously they are lacking something in real life. Just smile and be happy, isn't there an ignore option if you dont like what he says?

Hey Swaaz why do you need two accounts to post on forums?

That's not him, just a coincidence with names. Pm me your name on forums and ill pm you on both MC and ELF. I am in guild sithlords. Nicknamed jay, and I work out all the time. just a coincidence. Also have a lvl 20 bd

That's not him, just a coincidence with names. Pm me your name on forums and ill pm you on both MC and ELF. I am in guild sithlords. Nicknamed jay, and I work out all the time. just a coincidence. Also have a lvl 20 bd

My bad

ITS OK, lol. Someone was harassing me because of it awhile back. I was like dude its from oldschool (the movie) then I figured out he had a character named "joethetank" he was wandering around avondi. Is there a way to change name? Dont want to get confused anymore

About this topic: I have been reading all these posts here most of you harassing Swaaz. Do not forget that he is still our moderator and even he has lost his abilities to ban we other moderators still have the right to ban forum accounts. I won't let some people talking here that way.

Don't forget that you can allways tell your thoughts here but the way you are isn't nice.

:rofl:

Even when they lock this it has had quite a run

Also Swaaz himself asked for this i was just giving a medium for all who do and don't. R0land already visited and left it open its at his mercy

} link=topic=109316.msg881601#msg881601 date=1409013653]

ppfff lol >_> Why?

why he dnt want swazz ? ? ? ? ?  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  he jelly

"swaaz will never be mod"

xDxDxD

i personally feel forum is better now than over a year ago :)

who even remembers how bad forum was back then?

xDxDxD

It was always bad.

xDxDxD

That is like asking a dictator what the state of his regime is.