remove swaaz from forum admin status

Pliskin

Are you serious?

You already took some of his rights as admin away

And you can't ignore all he did before, during, and will be after his elevated holiness.

Do i really need evidence? Come on

agree.

>always instigates fights for no reason, even with other mods

>biased

>racially insensitive

>mixes personal feelings with "professional" decisions

>hypocrite

>angry 24/7

>worst mod ever

That's pretty drastic term. He just states his opinion which is contrary to another's, and if the other person can't hold conversation properly and thinks it's "an attack on him", then yeah.

And being a mod shouldn't make you limited as to what you can or cannot say.

>biased

Everyone is. Our decisions are determined by our morality, the way we were shaped when growing up, and other factors. Can't help it.

>racially insensitive

So calling someone "black" is now considered racism?

If he banned every black on forums just for being black, that would be racism. But if he calls blacks blacks, it's not, it's calling them what they are. It's like calling a blonde person "Blondie". Do blondes get upset about that? No. Same with blacks.

I have black friend and he never gets upset when being called "black". So I laugh at every SJW who has his priorities wrong.

And if he calls a non-black person "black"? "Black" is common slang term for "friend" or "mate". If you get insulted by being called "black", then it probably means you think they're inferior to white race. That's racist.

Again, everyone does. If you were a mod, you'd also mix your personal feelings when deciding, without even realising.

>hypocrite

Will need some evidence on this one.

>angry 24/7

Better be a spineless wimp who agrees with everyone?

I think he balances out lallous perfectly, like Yin and Yang.

>worst mod ever

Subjective and not a proper argument.

That's pretty drastic term. He just states his opinion which is contrary to another's, and if the other person can't hold conversation properly and thinks it's "an attack on him", then yeah.

And being a mod shouldn't make you limited as to what you can or cannot say.

>biased

Everyone is. Our decisions are determined by our morality, the way we were shaped when growing up, and other factors. Can't help it.

>racially insensitive

So calling someone "black" is now considered racism?

If he banned every black on forums just for being black, that would be racism. But if he calls blacks blacks, it's not, it's calling them what they are. It's like calling a blonde person "Blondie". Do blondes get upset about that? No. Same with blacks.

I have black friend and he never gets upset when being called "black". So I laugh at every SJW who has his priorities wrong.

And if he calls a non-black person "black"? "Black" is common slang term for "friend" or "mate". If you get insulted by being called "black", then it probably means you think they're inferior to white race. That's racist.

Again, everyone does. If you were a mod, you'd also mix your personal feelings when deciding, without even realising.

>hypocrite

Will need some evidence on this one.

>angry 24/7

>worst mod ever

Subjective and not a proper argument.

is there once place, that is safe from your negativity? anti-everything

is there once place, that is safe from your negativity? anti-everything

How is it negativity. I'm protecting swaaz.

And it's not anti-everything, it's constructive criticism. If you don't take this as an attack on you, you can learn a thing or two.

>angry 24/7

ey ey >.> i just take things simple and i try not to make the user sick of the rules at forum, users come to forum to have fun, i dnt take everything serious here yes becuz its only a forum game, only offensive posts would i consider irrelevant, i wont judge any mod or user  :) but yes i think as u said ying n yang OwO still if u mean by me a spineless wimp than lolz

I dont really feel like going thru his posts to find all the "evidence"

maybe he isnt directly racist, because he knows he would get banned easily. but being subliminally racist isnt being non-racist. "Brs are this", "Indos are that", "Foreigners always this", "Ethiopians do that"

Stereotypical remarks about certain countries/nationalities is borderline racism. Just because he >implies it doesnt make it okay. And he has been trying to hide it more since applying for mod but it still shows, Im sure Im not the only one who thinks so.

And you dont get to see everything mods do. He had a huge rage war against dazz on mods board even tho dazz never did or said anything bad to him before-hand. And ever since, he looks for any stupid excuse to report dazz's posts.

>dazz posts an image pertaining to a topic

>swaaz reports it because its "spam"

>others post things that have nothing to do with subject or just emoticons for post count, he doesnt report it

and he got his banning priviledges removed for banning dazz AFTER snorlax warned him not to ban mods. he banned him anyways saying "I will take the consequences but I will ban him anyways"

dazz is just an example. He has acted like this with many many people, including me

"Idc if I get removed as mod but I will take you down with me"

He accuses people of breaking community rules when he does the same things but only worse and more often.

is this really the type of person we want moderating boards?

someone who is always rage posting or instigating drama with his internet tough guy talk?

Almost every day he is online he insults people going over the line with comments that are uncalled for. Trying to provoke people who have done nothing to him, fishing for an excuse to ban or report them. Taking out his real-life frustrations on our forum users.

He has toned it down since applying for mod. But its obvious he slips here and there and shows his true colors. I dont think this is what admins had in mind when they selected mods. He said he has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) so I try to be understanding, but he has crossed the line far too many times.

and again, me and dazz are just examples. he acts like this with anyone he doesnt like or anyone who doesnt live the same lifestyle as him, or anyone he doesnt agree with. He thinks he is always right and everyone else is wrong. he is obviously not moderator material, and a lot of people will agree with this.

I dont see why is having OCD any reason to be ''extra careful'' or allow some things to happen. OCD doesnt make you racist or angry, it makes you refresh the page 3.14 times before u close it, put a fullstop after every sentence, retype whole post because you misspelled 1 word, etc. So mecha u just keep it up, i personally dont follow the guy, far as ik hes in sapphire, none of my bussiness, but if there are multiple reports about someone, i highly doubt that all the people are making it up, has to be something in it.

Also azebu, some people do get offended by the term ''black''. Would you call a person from asia ''yellow'', or a native american a ''red'' ? No. Coz you dont call people by their skin colour. I never heard ''black'' means a friend or a mate, unless you meant the ''N-word'', and that is also a derogatory term in its core. Not to mention that all that bs is nothing more than just bs. Its pretty obvious and clear to anyone and everyone who has any common sense, when and which term is used with what intention, and if he really did that, be racist towards anyone, then seeing you defend him with such pathetic excuses tells me a bit about you too. No offense ofc, like i said, i dont follow the guy but im guessing you do so you should know what im talking about.

Are you serious?

You already took some of his rights as admin away

And you can't ignore all he did before, during, and will be after his elevated holiness.

Do i really need evidence? Come on

You may not know this but theres a little thing that you can do to keep his remarks from offending you... its called ignoring them. If you are offended by his remarks and keep reading them then you are only trying to start or continue fights

Totally agree.Devs shouldn't make a person who don't have any decency and in mood to argue in peoples replies in forum.He is not good to me as well cos i killed his characters.

Being a forum moderator, he should be good to all.He is biased to people whom he hates.

Devs should remove him as moderator or else give normal users can block moderators too.

Bunch of babies.

I wouldn't mind if any other person will be in his place.He have bad attitude against people whom he hates just because he hates them in game. He isn't just suitable for being as Game forum moderators if he can't control his foul attitude.

I would be really glad if Devs removes him soon from moderator.Forum isn't like before.I am sick of watching his posts spam in tavern. :facepalm:

link=topic=109316.msg829019#msg829019 date=1403671378]

agree.

>biased

>racially insensitive

>hypocrite

>angry 24/7

>worst mod ever

NO ONLY SWAAZ DO IT LADYGI TOO DO SAME BUT NO ONE DEVS OR SOMEONE LOOK CAUSE IS BR  :facepalm: boring to use forum br

I wouldn't mind if any other person will be in his place.He have bad attitude against people whom he hates just because he hates them in game. He isn't just suitable for being as Game forum moderators if he can't control his foul attitude.

I would be really glad if Devs removes him soon from moderator.Forum isn't like before.I am sick of watching his posts spam in tavern. :facepalm:

:good:

Russel should take his place

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Best post ever  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

BORING USE FORUM BR LADIGY IS AROGANT  :facepalm: DAM WE NEED GOOD MOD! LIKE DAZZ HE GOOD BUT NOT MUCH ACTIVE HERE

Опубликованное фото

• 1 month later...

haha the pot smoking hippie mecha and the neo-nazi dazz are against me? gee i wonder why? maybe cus i BANNED THEM

now you do nothing but cry, shall i post every single thing all of you have done? theirs a reason i banned you mecha, for being an ignorant prick, not to mention dazz. love how you say "dazz did nothing wrong" how ignorant can one kid be? you think im out here picking on innocent people?

dont even bother with katerine, he does nothing but gank in pvpcave then act like hes #1

keep saying shit, i have a LONG LIST and ill be damned if im gonna sit here and listen to "he never did anything wrong swaaz is a bully"

better get to deleting your past posts before replying back mecha, youve been saying whatever you feel like lately and the admins havnt bothered looking into it

pliskin is just mad i pick on pvprange, and their best buddies. i had ban privileges removed for taking matters into my own hands, while saying out in the open "i will rather not be a mod, then be distinguished with mecha and dazz, who are childish at best, i will ban them and take any punishment necessary"

you think i care? if someone opens up saying im a "purist neo-nazi prick" i will ban them, i dont care how many people they kissed ass to, they will be banned

mecha, youre black, im white

>imcoming shitstorm

dats racist yo

dazz - uses google translate to moderate br forum, attentively uses curse words to express his "mature" opinion, will complain in different language to make it seem like he won an argument, isnt even moderating anymore due to knowing he cant do it well.

mecha - uses subliminal sarcastic comments to instigate fights, then gets off knowing he can act like he didnt deserve anything by deleting his posts

>smokes weed and brags about it

>glorifies rap music, saying anything else is shit

>was banned for 1 full week as moderator, admins didnt remove ban, you deserved it kiddo, and you know it

>will call you racist if you mention him specifically, even if nothing racist was implied

>yo man, you owe me 5 bucks from wednesday

HEY MAN THATS RACIST

ive said this well over 5 different times, not to mention the personal messages sent to snorlax

i will defend myself, and i am not afraid of losing mod, if it means having to associate with other moderators who in my opinion are complete trash of moderators :)

xDxDxD 420blazeit #biggiesmallsisntdead

say one thing mecha, you and i both know you got a ton of posts about smoking weed and purposely using curse words to match your opinion

lets see how snorlax likes it :) you already know hes aware of everything ive done, but what about you? yet im still here?

SwaazGo F'uck yourself. Before you call ME ignorant you better get out of your diapers you little prick. You are not a bloody sheriff and i am not accepting being insulted. It is your second insult towards me, and I hope this is being noticed by yourself even you assclown. Are we clear? I'm not in the mood for your Puritanism. And if you got issues with your littleness, treat them with a psychiatrist. I could say that the swaaz in your name refers to a swastika, should i ban you? Dickhead.And no. I am posting it here, for everyone to see, how dickhead you are and what kind of treatment you will receive from me if you keep acting like you are. Again, clear enough to you kid? And if you still got any issues with, be a man and solve it WITH ME only. Trying to prove something or pay for some sin?
Oh, lord. Here we go again.Just to point it out, here's the rules.
  • Promote racial/ethnic hatred
  • Allude to a symbol of racial/ethnic hatred
  • Refer to extreme violent real life actions
  • You guys need a cold bath... Swaaz didn't say nothing wrong, you guys took it personal and started swearing around.Let's just move on please.[/l]

dazz is such an innocent kiddo huh?

your turn mecha? i got it right here

"you guys" being dazz, and of course you mecha, who gets off knowing he has free-reign on what he can say about me, as long as he turns it around later to make it look like i started it. please, tell me why you just love to get involved in anything about me which has nothing to do with you, then when i call you out, you say im "stalking you" and im "racist"

enlighten me  ;D

dazz #1 moderator

banned another mod, i will take whatever punishment you see fit snorlax

username: Dazz

reason: wrote this to me over an argument with him saying i dont have the authority to ban somebody whos forum username was "hitler" and his forum profile reads "hitler was right" which is against the rules for racial ethnicity. this was Dazz's response after him finding out i banned said username "hitler" and hes arguing saying "hitler was right" is not offensive, which may be true for whatever country he comes from, but he shouldnt be soo ignorant and not realize this is a big issue worldwide that cant be treated lightly. not to mention avoiding chat filter is another rule broken  :facepalm: 

he then goes on to say my last name (swaaz) is a reference to a swastika, which speaking from a personal level is very rude and disrespectful.

"Swaaz Go F'uck yourself. Before you call ME ignorant you better get out of your diapers you little prick. You are not a bloody sheriff and i am not accepting being insulted. It is your second insult towards me, and I hope this is being noticed by yourself even you assclown. Are we clear? I'm not in the mood for your Puritanism. And if you got issues with your littleness, treat them with a psychiatrist.I could say that the swaaz in your name refers to a swastika, should i ban you? Dickhead.And no. I am posting it here, for everyone to see, how dickhead you are and what kind of treatment you will receive from me if you keep acting like you are. Again, clear enough to you kid? And if you still got any issues with, be a man and solve it WITH ME only. Trying to prove something or pay for some sin?"also, i did not insult dazz once, not once. and thats a fact. he is truly immature and shouldnt be a mod if he thinks hitler is an ok discussion to talk about in a PG-rated game forum

eh where is Kuzmitch? :cray: i didnt seen his posts for long time

he is here, in our room, sitting and doing his job :)

Bullying

111un4m.jpg