unbindind information

malekhijazi

Unbind an iten removes everthing from it, amplification, cristal or runes and decoratives skins. Also, the item goes to 0% of repair, so you will need to repair it too.

First unbind with a character cost 1 miracle coin, if u make another in future it cost 399.

Hope you get answer.

Unbind an iten removes everthing from it, amplification, cristal or runes and decoratives skins. Also, the item goes to 0% of repair, so you will need to repair it too.

First unbind with a character cost 1 miracle coin, if u make another in future it cost 399.

Hope you get answer.

Perfect answer right there.

No, skins doesn't disappear. A friend of mine had a lvl 15 bg spear with a christmas tree skin. He unbound it and the skin stayed on.

And if you look at the description, doesn't say anything about skins. Skins aren't enchantments.

No, skins doesn't disappear. A friend of mine had a lvl 15 bg spear with a christmas tree skin. He unbound it and the skin stayed on.

Strange.. they must have changed that feature then. Not like i have tried to unbind skinned weapons lately.

Strange.. they must have changed that feature then. Not like i have tried to unbind skinned weapons lately.

thats my problem, i wanna know if skin dissapear or no. cuz i have staff with archmage on it but i dont use cuz its low amp

so i wanna unbind and sell but if archmage will disappear so i wont unbind cuz i will lose alot of money

still not good answer from u guys.

where r devs to end this

thats my problem, i wanna know if skin dissapear or no. cuz i have staff with archmage on it but i dont use cuz its low amp

so i wanna unbind and sell but if archmage will disappear so i wont unbind cuz i will lose alot of money

still not good answer from u guys.

where r devs to end this

Honestly.. you have your answer right there. Whats the point of keeping a useless weapon even if it is skinned?

Honestly.. you have your answer right there. Whats the point of keeping a useless weapon even if it is skinned?

1. Sell it

2. Give to another of his own characters

i had unbinded some Skinned hammers my Pala and the skin was not removed, 3 hammers to be exact.