[2014.06.24] Beauty contest "Miss and Mister Warspear Online" results

r0land

I not get my gift code too :/..?

Maybe email delay..?

My email [email protected]..

Please reply my commen dear GM

we've sent an email to this address, please, check Spam folder, maybe it's there

just need a clear answer  from GM, why i still didnt get the 2k mcoin, my photo was on fb..

Other finalists will receive 2000 Miracle coins as an appreciation of their attempt.

101034_.jpg

we've sent an email to this address, please, check Spam folder, maybe it's there

Sir r0land, did you sent an email too to my email address [email protected]? because i had check inbox and spam folder, still nothing there  ;D

just need a clear answer  from GM, why i still didnt get the 2k mcoin, my photo was on fb..

Other finalists will receive 2000 Miracle coins as an appreciation of their attempt.

Only 20 finalists that pass through final stage receive the prizes, those photos that appears in first post here  ;D

i'm check spam folder and no message from WS :'(

My gift code dont work.i got one per mail but it dont work,game always crash when i wanna use it after loading some minutes with "please wait"

My gift code dont work.i got one per mail but it dont work,game always crash when i wanna use it after loading some minutes with "please wait"

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=109270.msg828547#msg828547

still not working.

There is always "wrong varivercation code"

Tried 4 times and i didnt type the wrong code..so wtf is wrong there..

jayrox,

Once you write the verification code then you press "Send", it requires some seconds until it load the thing you're doing, the fault that most of players fall in & I fell in it before is that they keep pressing on it, so it loads fast, but actually that will lead them to write the verification code again. The solution is simple, just wait some seconds until it load & that's it.

This was an unfair contest btw... Mister Warspear was say  a good one. But Miss warspear :mega_shok: :shok: there were many others who deserved. Many people are not aware of the voting procedures.

First pic i use the code

second is where it takes me to

Have you pressed many times on the activation button?

no.just once

Impossible, it must work, I've tried it before minutes with another request, it works fine!

link=topic=109270.msg828934#msg828934 date=1403647807]

Im glad I decided not to waste my time joining this silly contest

this

Impossible, it must work, I've tried it before minutes with another request, it works fine!

check screens,it doesnt work when i try it

this is just a contest, why are some people taking it too seriously and being bitter.  :facepalm:

anyway, one of the finalists kinda looks like this guy: Anders Behring Breivik

i got my 2k mcoin gift code. my question is can i still be able to use it after 2 to 3months? i dont want to use it right now. i hope i can still pm the support about it after 2 to 3months if the gift code is not working. i had troubles with mcoins in the past like reviving or add bag and some unwanted purchases xD

i got my 2k mcoin gift code. my question is can i still be able to use it after 2 to 3months? i dont want to use it right now. i hope i can still pm the support about it after 2 to 3months if the gift code is not working. i had troubles with mcoins in the past like reviving or add bag and some unwanted purchases xD

You have 200 days to activate it.

Am I the only one who thinks that some of the contestants look like they've been beaten with a bag of hot nickels?

Are you kidding me duck this game i quit. Seriously this is bullshit just like your bugged up game :) im mot butthurt or mad but that dumbass qith the cards cheated. I could of bought likes to or used a autpliker. I spent way more time on my drawing then any of these idiots... seriously... i soent 6 hours on it and thought id win atleast something. Next time be clear on your contests your late on it to. All the people who workes hard im really sorry you didnt win ai is gonna delete this because they know its the truth. Everyone who worked hard didny win shit.

• 3 weeks later...

we sent it to [email protected] email. mail was successfully delivered

NICE BECAUSE YOU GM!!!!

YOU SHARE MY ID NOW I GOT HACK

U SHARE MY ID FIRST IN THIS FORUM NOT ME

HOW????

NICE BECAUSE YOU GM!!!!

YOU SHARE MY ID NOW I GOT HACK

U SHARE MY ID FIRST IN THIS FORUM NOT ME

HOW????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NICE BECAUSE YOU GM!!!!