Dagger,Sword,Axe

Dagger,Sword or Axe?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Dagger,Sword or Axe?

• Dagger
    • Sword
    • Axe

For max damage in a single attack ofc 2 axes.

But in reality i'd take a dagger or good stat sword in second weapon slot - 60% damage really lowers the differences and increases your DPS.

main slot - an axe or a sword depending on stats.

I believe in high stats and good dps more than in single hit damage.

I'd say with level 13 weapon  best combo would be a gladius and dagger.

At level 18 axe of doom and dagger of doom or arena.

At level 20.... well lets see what new weapons bring us.

Sd blade/Scout kris ftw. Will be changing to lv19 arena dagger tho.

Sd blade/Scout kris ftw.

YES!  :clapping:

One of my favorite builds :) these weapons and arena belt, gloves and boots. KW mask and vest.

May not be full tank but sooo deadly its just too sexy

Using double scout swords but gonna swith to axes :snorlax: I always was going for the damage coz i cant afford that much money for amplification. If i could then I would choose daggers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If u only can afford one weapon amp take axe and dagger... Lot of dmg from amp + faster attack than 2x swords... Your accuracy probably suffers from this though

• 2 weeks later...

For max damage in a single attack ofc 2 axes.

But in reality i'd take a dagger or good stat sword in second weapon slot - 60% damage really lowers the differences and increases your DPS.

main slot - an axe or a sword depending on stats.

I believe in high stats and good dps more than in single hit damage.

I'd say with level 13 weapon  best combo would be a gladius and dagger.

At level 18 axe of doom and dagger of doom or arena.

At level 20.... well lets see what new weapons bring us.

i disagree pvp wise and farming wise and in general.

1. in pvp high dmg is best because, for example lets say your pvping a warlock, with 500dmg and the lock has 3k hp(with 3k- def)(8% penet) you can kill him in 1ham, 500dmg is +8 lvl19 axes, with axes bd attack is 3.08, which is generally averge, with daggers im unsure what the attack is but i guess its something like 2.1 or less but at +8 lvl19 daggers the dmg is only about 320-400, so a bd with axes can cause about 4.5k dmg(no def, no crit) with daggers, although they are quick you cant accomplish 4.5k damage because theres not enough time to get to 4.5k dmg so you end up cause 3k-3.5k dmg, and you are wrong saying daggers have higher dps, its the same, all dps is the same for daggers, swords, axes, ofc attack different but thats not the point, as most daggers have better stats than swords/axes you probably will cause more dmg to bosses with 40k+ hp, but little differense (because of accu/crit)

2. for mobs/ green mobs(7k hp), axes are much better in my opinion, e.g. if you had daggers +8/9 you would attack an imp with 1k hp, you would attak 350, it would take you 2attacks and 1dmg skill, or 3attacks, with axes +8/+9 your dmg would be 550(+9 600), you would only take 2attacks, or 1attack and 1dmg skill, also you can kill yellow mobs, 2k hp with 3attacks and 1dmg, with dagger it would be 4/5 attacks and 1dmg skill.

ofc axes have noob stats sometimes with no accu or something but you can achive accu other ways, 14% accu is enough for a bd, and personaly i like to see myself doing high dmg per hit than low dmg per hit, my bd attacks 543 and i have no problems with shamans/warlocks/ or rogues, i usualy kill warlocks in 1ham if they are at 3k hp with averge def, even if i dont kill them i can easily "rush" to them and catch them with a ham and finish them, shamans are a bit harder and usualy die from 2hams because of their heal, i get them to 500-1200hp then they blind me and run away, then i ham them again at 2k hp and finish them, but ofc if your battling a pro runner shaman you have no chance no matter how much dmg you do, the shaman will heal 300

For dual wielders like BDs and Rogues,

To clear any confusions about weapon combination DpS, Assuming our dexterity is 0,

Lowest DpS rating

Sword + Sword = lowest dps ~ Most of the swords can compliment BD's parry. 2 seconds every swing

Medium DpS rating

Dagger + dagger  ~ highest speed, lowest damage mostly has the best stat like accuracy and critical. 1.7 seconds every swing.

Axe + Sword ~ slow attacks with decent damage. 2.1 seconds every swing.

Axe + Axe ~ highest damage one can receive. Most axes lack accuracy but almost always have penetration. 2.2 seconds every swing.

*DpS of the aforementioned wields are utmost about the same.

High DpS rating

Sword + Dagger ~ All around, good damage, DpS and stats. 1.85 seconds every swing.

Highest DpS rating

Axe + Dagger ~ Best DpS, Nice stats, damage and speed slightly better than twin swords. 1.95 seconds every swing.

Personal Preference : It's up to you what weapon combination suits your playstyle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

look daggers is the best for rouges and axes and swords was for barbarians and paladins and deathnkights and bds swords but when the update came and allowed the bds to use axes it will be daggers for rouges axes and swords and the best for bds for dmg is axes  ::)  ::)