Costumes

osmanli

Dear Gm,

We have Seen many costumes. Nice and ugly costumes, fancy and horrorble costumes. I love Warspear a i own 6costumes, but The most of them Are Old and boring. I was happy when i heard there is a New snorlar costume. But anyway. I think This Need a Change. What do You think about SUPER HERO costumes, for example Spiderman, Superman, Capt'n America, Hulk and other costumes, than You Can get in superhero's chest? The Arena costume in different colors will be also cool. Im a Big miracle coin user and if there is a Chance to get my favorite superhero's costume, it will be a Nice spending for me.

Tank You :)

All your ideas have been suggested, except "The Super Heroes Chest", from the name you can imagine it'll give you super hero's items, but in the description it must be written it gives heroes' costumes, the idea is classic, I have nothing to say except "I'm with you OwO".

The costumes you all want (superman,batman etc) won't be in the game due to copyrights. They can't use those costumes unless the original creator/owner of that costume/image approves that. Although more costumes would be a nice adition to this game.

The costumes you all want (superman,batman etc) won't be in the game due to copyrights. They can't use those costumes unless the original creator/owner of that costume/image approves that. Although more costumes would be a nice adition to this game.

Did they get licence for Assassin costume?

Maybe or maybe it was different than the original

Well i played all Assassins Creed parts sp its same as White Hoddie and Black Hoddie because in AC u can buy hoddie ;D

r0land, Ofc, arabs everything get steal from them, nvm, I googled it, I'll read it when I have time :) .

What about Costumes like Nanosuit from game crysis, exoskeleton suit from game stalker and the ncr ranger suit from fallout new vegas they look cool

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

We got the Pyramid Head From silent hill games so why not those 3 too :blush:

You should do this type of scary old tree costume with a brown hood and red eyes the costume should be golden brown with black faded ends. The bottom of the costume should be like little tree roots sticking out so that it shows no shoes or arms or face this costume should be named [The Reiper Tree] this would be awesome and if this costume gets picked then ya know u should give me one for free because ya know i came up with it :)

What about Costumes like Nanosuit from game crysis, exoskeleton suit from game stalker and the ncr ranger suit from fallout new vegas they look cool

Turning fantasy to scifi.. nah. :/

You should do this type of scary old tree costume with a brown hood and red eyes the costume should be golden brown with black faded ends. The bottom of the costume should be like little tree roots sticking out so that it shows no shoes or arms or face this costume should be named [The Reiper Tree] this would be awesome and if this costume gets picked then ya know u should give me one for free because ya know i came up with it :)

Thats a bit more like it.

Anyways guys, here's a neat topic from one of the developers. Thought you might want to check it out. LINK: What clothes set do you like?

Turning fantasy to scifi.. nah. :/

Thats a bit more like it.

Anyways guys, here's a neat topic from one of the developers. Thought you might want to check it out. LINK: What clothes set do you like?

Its just a costume it wont hurt your fantasy world

Its just a costume it wont hurt your fantasy world

It all starts with something small.. then ... then...