Brs and Vietnamese in US-Sapphire server

PvpRange

Get brs and vietnam players transfered to br server.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Get brs and vietnam players transfered to br server.

• Agree, US Sapphire will be a wonderful and joyful server then.
    • Disagree, im a br or viet.

Me and many others are tired of them over populating our server. They scam and dont speak English. And for some reason the br players feel they have to put br in their name. Tbh no one cares if your a br. If anything it just makes you a target to be ganked, I killl any player or guild with br or vietnam in the name.

I suggest devs give all br and vietnam players a free account transfer to Br Tour server. They ruin every game they play. Or at least give chat bans to those not speaking English.

PS - All mcs kill two rangers named Onsight and Icanthelp whenever you see them. They pmed me about doing nasty things to my 3 year old daughter.

Yes, and if you guys could kindly give Pvprange a free ride to the nearest spa, that would be great.

As you know, servers takes too long to load the massive amount of fat, which causes alot of lag.

What an egotistic fat pig ! U will be slaughtered instead of kill brs and vns . A pig might be smarter than u

Your a cute noob.

Yes, PvpRange is 100% right. All Br players aren't bad, but id have to say 85% are. I have never been scammed, but many brs have tried. They spam chat all the time. There is a reason they made server BR-TOURMALINE. The problem with BRS is getting worse. My ignore list is full of BR'S. I'm sorry for the good br players that are judged because of this. Every single day I run into br's that either curse obsessively, scam, spam or dont do anything. HUGE problem in US SAPPHIRE SERVER. World chat is all foreign, its rather annoying. We must voice our opinion. It is making many not want to play. Lets vote and do something about this, they are overpopulating more and more each day. No wonder they don't want to go to their server they cant even stand their own kind.

Yes, PvpRange is 100% right. All Br players aren't bad, but id have to say 85% are. I have never been scammed, but many brs have tried. They spam chat all the time. There is a reason they made server BR-TOURMALINE. The problem with BRS is getting worse. My ignore list is full of BR'S. I'm sorry for the good br players that are judged because of this. Every single day I run into br's that either curse obsessively, scam, spam or dont do anything. HUGE problem in US SAPPHIRE SERVER. World chat is all foreign, its rather annoying. We must voice our opinion. It is making many not want to play. Lets vote and do something about this, they are overpopulating more and more each day. No wonder they don't want to go to their server they cant even stand their own kind.

Thanks for the support. Yes its true they dont even like each other, so we sure as hell dont want them ruining Us-Sapphire.

I think maybe some of the problem is they are scared to lose all their progress, gear, level outfits etc. It wouldn't be difficult to transfer to other server. LadyGi nobody is xenophobic here I welcome all, its the actions of a particular race and country. They are hated for a reason, most dont hate just to hate. The action of br players for months/years have gotten other players attention. Its time to do something, funny not once did you defend brs... All you did was bash pvprange. This makes me believe you know and are well informed of the BR problem too. Br's have nothing to say because they know they are wrong. Just a suggestion wouldn't hurt, I will just keep ignoring the brs, and never dealing trades with them.

I think maybe some of the problem is they are scared to lose all their progress, gear, level outfits etc. It wouldn't be difficult to transfer to other server. LadyGi nobody is xenophobic here I welcome all, its the actions of a particular race and country. They are hated for a reason, most dont hate just to hate. The action of br players for months/years have gotten other players attention. Its time to do something, funny not once did you defend brs... All you did was bash pvprange. This makes me believe you know and are well informed of the BR problem too. Br's have nothing to say because they know they are wrong. Just a suggestion wouldn't hurt, I will just keep ignoring the brs, and never dealing trades with them.

what if u trade with a person who actually is br and you dont know it?

Mindf**k huh?

I would think twice before supporting posts of tht that "real american cowboy" who actually started to scam ppl with

"sell greench for 100k trick and puts greench minion "

what if u trade with a person who actually is br and you dont know it?

Mindf**k huh?

I would think twice before supporting posts of tht that "real american cowboy" who actually started to scam ppl with

"sell greench for 100k trick and puts greench minion "

Lawls.

:wacko: Very true statement, but at least the 90% of the ones with br in their name I can avoid. Also yes people have tried that on me, selling"forest werewolf" or "greench" and submitting summons. I feel bad for people who dont click before accepting trade. I think devs should change appearances of summons.

Well, I'm BR and i don't think that I'm one of that stupid BRs which peoples say.

I rarely speak portuguese in chats that are not party or pm (or guild sometimes).

Yes, BRs destroy the game (I can't say about the Vietnam because i don't know any of them).

But no, i would'nt change my char to BR server because i hate playing with BRs except my close friends that are less than 5 BRs.

Well, I'm BR and i don't think that I'm one of that stupid BRs which peoples say.

I rarely speak portuguese in chats that are not party or pm (or guild sometimes).

Yes, BRs destroy the game (I can't say about the Vietnam because i don't know any of them).

But no, i would'nt change my char to BR server because i hate playing with BRs except my close friends that are less than 5 BRs.

Bro, i love you. I dont blame you, your good.

Debuffer that is the best support we can get. You aren't one of the problems, sorry they give you a bad name. A BR raggin on his own kind.. Do we need to say more? Read debuffers quote

Oficial answer from Snorlax is that it would destroy economy to transfer chars with gears to another server. If you don't like them, ignore them. Simple like that.

Yes, I came here to make fun of Pvprange coz he got muted for God knows how many weeks, scams, spams and he make sure to make everyone's game experience frustrating. And still he's got the guts to talk crap about the others.

You can't force people to move to another server just coz of your opinion about them. That would be thinking you're better than them. And really, this is the internet. Everyone thinks they are better than the rest. But it doesn't make it a respectable atitude anws.

Who's cute noob? :! Huh? Fat boy , if u can transfer ur shitty ranger to SA Pearl i will kill u like cockroach with my shaman

Who's cute noob? :! Huh? Fat boy , if u can transfer ur shitty ranger to SA Pearl i will kill u like cockroach with my shaman

LAWLS LAWLS LAWLS.

Sham weak to me cute noob. 3 hits at the most and your kissing my feet.

Another poor jelly low amp weak. I will ignore the weak br now.

#1.

yes, it's impossible in our game.

#2. "Br" is just a country code. Lots of people use country abbreviations so others from the same country know who speaks the same language, like Polish with "Pl" in name.

#3. If anyone should be dealt with, its the racist retards. To think that something you dont control is base for prejudice and to think people should be treated a certain way because of they were born a certain color or race, is just re-tar-ded. What makes racist people think THEIR race is above any other?

What a dumb , im full +10 and ench crit , 3 shot :! I will kill u before the 3 shot release from u . U will kill urself when att me with my lighting shield enable