Problem with update

ch0mik

EDIT: Im not at true sorry, it works for symbian, the problem is with some Nokia mobiles like e72...ect, in this forum i see too lot of users with Nokia have"upgrade error".  The solution is desinstall the last version and download the recently version with no other warspear program in it. I hope this can help yours.  :friends:

When I try to enter the game, the game asks if I want to update, when I download the update for windows and get back into the game, it keeps telling me that my version of the game is old.

I need help :(

When I try to enter the game, the game asks if I want to update, when I download the update for windows and get back into the game, it keeps telling me that my version of the game is old.

I need help  :shout:

had same problem with google chrome. use another browser to download it, and delete any warspear files on ur pc.

But baby i used google chrome and explore im sad!!!

i already delete my old client..

and try to download new client..

then appear error message like this...

"couldn't reach indicated web server"

need help for this problem..

Опубликованное фото i cant play wsp on new version now , installation failed after download it from ovi site .. what happen>? im using 5800xm

I don't know if this will work, Try Uninstalling the game and then try downloading it, works for me, if you did that already, then I don't know

I don't know if this will work, Try Uninstalling the game and then try downloading it, works for me, if you did that already, then I don't know

i Got itt  ;)

Hi, just wondering if anyone else is facing this issue. PC client won`t connect however the phone connection works fine..  :(

/EDIT/ forget it, works now..

But there is no more client with smooth graphics, only the big ugly one which is way to pixelated for my taste. Please give us back the old small client, many ppl like to use that one.

But there is no more client with smooth graphics, only the big ugly one which is way to pixelated for my taste. Please give us back the old small client, many ppl like to use that one.

yea is too bleah big.. i dnt like it..

:(

Hello. I downloaded the game from android store on my LG P920 and i can play and update with no problem, but few days ago my friend got a new phone it is Nokia C5-03. First of all i tried downloading from ovi store straight on phone, but the whole process freezes at INSTALLING ;/ i downloaded a version on pc and put it on the sd card on the phone to install it with the  files manager, but it also freezes however at PREPARING TO INSTALL.. i also triend to instal via ovi suit program(i installed it only to try to play this game) on pc and when it was almost finishing installing an error appeared with error code 2148532241. so i have no idea : / i saw that one man had some problems with playing too, but i cannot even install it. software on that nokia c5-03 is the newest one. and all other apps from ovi store are installing with no problem unsless it is warspear or tibiame.

I hope that there is a solution ;)

I have the same problem. it says its version 1.5 but when you download its version 1.0 i have a N8 and ive tried too download about 15 times and keep getting the 1.0 version. please update ovi store??? its been 4 days now :cray: P.S every time i download now its getting slower and slower. PLEASE HELP!!!

AS HIS IS A GREAT GAME  :)

Guest Mioco

Here are instructions for installing the client update, please follow all steps.

1) Start the game, and when the game will offer an update - click on the link to the download page.

Select a version - Download SISX-file (or you can download the client via a PC link listed below in the letter). If you are downloading with your default browser, it saves the downloaded file to disk e/download/warspear.sisx

2) Remove the old client version (Options - Application Manager - Installation settings - Choose a shortcut Warspear Online - presses once - Options - Delete). With this step information for your account will not be affected.

3) Setting up the certificates (in the Options menu - Application Manager - Installation Options - Remove the option "Verify Certificate").

4) In File Manager go to the folder e/download/ (or another folder where you saved the file) and press install. On all safety warnings and missing everywhere press "Continue". WARNING! Install an application on a memory card (drive E)!

Client version 1.5 (download links)

Download SISX-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx

Download ZIP-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear_sisx.zip

If the link still downloads the old client, clean up the cookies (cookie) and cache (temporary files) in your browser.

Hi, thanks for reply but still is does not work :cray: is there anything else i could try?

what type of phone do you play on (you said you have same problem if its a nokia phone) if it is go to http://warspear-online.com/en/download and down load the symbian  sisx file  if not  say the phone  you use so that we can help you better

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot play the new version! I can download but when I try to install it says "update error" and that's it. I am plaing on a Nokia n95 and version 1.5 worked fine with only the "needs sacrifice" bug as an issue, will we get our extra pockets by the way for those who cancelled the quest to try and reset it?

I download latest game client 1.9.0 but i got old version 1.0.0. Why? :facepalm:

set email and password - delete old client and clear cache-  then download new client and install :)

• 3 weeks later...

awww.. how come the warspear installer has expired certificate???? damn it..

id formatted my phone because of virus. then id try to install warspear online. it always fails. it says "EXPIRED CERTIFICATE".. awww.. help me guys.. i dunno what to do. my cellphone is n95.

snorunt (bd)- US sapphire

• 3 weeks later...

after update i have problems with control on my htc wildfire, i have to tap1-8 times to get action, any ideas?  :search:  i tried to change settings but the same crap...  :cray:

done that already, its just not installing....have tried restarting, removing my sd card, uninstalling...

It just says at the end...Access not granted. ??

any one of the devs have anything for this one?

any users?

awww.. how come the warspear installer has expired certificate???? damn it..

id formatted my phone because of virus. then id try to install warspear online. it always fails. it says "EXPIRED CERTIFICATE".. awww.. help me guys.. i dunno what to do. my cellphone is n95.

snorunt (bd)- US sapphire

try delete old version ,or change your date  :)

Here are instructions for installing the client update, please follow all steps.

1) Start the game, and when the game will offer an update - click on the link to the download page.

Select a version - Download SISX-file (or you can download the client via a PC link listed below in the letter). If you are downloading with your default browser, it saves the downloaded file to disk e/download/warspear.sisx

2) Remove the old client version (Options - Application Manager - Installation settings - Choose a shortcut Warspear Online - presses once - Options - Delete). With this step information for your account will not be affected.

3) Setting up the certificates (in the Options menu - Application Manager - Installation Options - Remove the option "Verify Certificate").

4) In File Manager go to the folder e/download/ (or another folder where you saved the file) and press install. On all safety warnings and missing everywhere press "Continue". WARNING! Install an application on a memory card (drive E)!

Client version 1.5 (download links)

Download SISX-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx

Download ZIP-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear_sisx.zip

If the link still downloads the old client, clean up the cookies (cookie) and cache (temporary files) in your browser.

thanks,,,thats so usefully  :drinks:

after update i have problems with control on my htc wildfire, i have to tap1-8 times to get action, any ideas?  :search:  i tried to change settings but the same crap...  :cray:

so no1 knows nothing?  :unknw:

Some times when in arena my team mate fully disapears even when in party.. it is usually with a rogue with invisibility but i should be able to see them and i cannot also see them on the arena wats wrong?