Problem with update

ch0mik

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUG BUG BUG BUG

SKILL POWER SHOT RANGER = 0HIT ON ALL CHARECTER (MOUNT) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :'( :'( :'(

SKILL HEAL (HEALER)= NO WORK

Please fix skills devs, give us a signal or something!

Bd hamstring bugged 0 dmg no stop enemy, ranger power shot is 0 dmg too.. Rogues dmg skill is 0 too..

Btw nice looking on mage shield thanks, but splash animation on fireball hit just sux for my opinion.. If it's going to splash it should splash dmg to nearby enemy's, maybe a % of hit.. Think about it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**Copy from other my post**

As one people in thread said he can't upload updates, yes i wasn't able too ( nokia 5230 ) and my brothers same phone wasn't able to upload updates too so it's not just one phone bug, pc version was able to upload updates without any bugs so what i did, i downloaded updates with pc, in my pc I found warspear directory, attached file named "warspear.pak.1" using USB cable to my phones warspear directory, and you know what, it's working.  :yahoo:

how to do this? coz i am having same problem

• 4 weeks later...

hey devs why only my main char is not working when the other char i can easily enter the game??

plz fix that problem

ezioasin-bd lvl18

50149_.jpg

hey devs why only my main char is not working when the other char i can easily enter the game??

plz fix that problem

ezioasin-bd lvl18

because ur other chars are on diferent server

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a Samsung with Windows Mobile 6.5, I installed the game on it and whenever I try to update it to the 99% ...

I copied the files from my android for him, but not too forward  :'( ...

and if you tell me to try the download again, I already did it in 5 different places.

Please, look this error  :cray: [/size]...

I keep getting a pop up saying package file is invalid whenever i try to download it. I deleted it completely off my phone and tried downloading it again and it still says the same thing. It either gets to 100% and pops up saying package file is invalid or it gets to 10.00mb (38%)  and just stays there till i cancel it..

• 2 weeks later...

new data caching. Thx for fix that bug. I can play now.

yes my game at nokia crashed too  :facepalm: plz check it devs, on laptop working fine, but on nokia it force closes alone after data caching happens than when u try pressing play it force closes than data caching doesnt appear, but still force closes (using nokia c7)

i solved the problem for whos getting force close of the warspear game after update :blush:

turns out for some nokia devices the patch doesnt download completly but when u try starting ur account it crashes becuz its not the full patch update, wht u need to do to make it download the rest of the patch is when u open ur game, go to change profile and type in another profile u gor, this will enable ur device to download the rest 10-20kb patch this is wht is making game crash when u try starting ur account :) hope it works for who is having the problem

• 3 weeks later...