Problem with update

ch0mik

Guest Mioco

every time i finished downloading and installing it to my phone it always says 'certificate error please contact game supplier'???what does it mean??i cant play on my e63 i need a reply cause i dont know what to do

New version of client in review on OVI-store now.

In few days we update it.

every time i finished downloading and installing it to my phone it always says 'certificate error please contact game supplier'???what does it mean??i cant play on my e63 i need a reply cause i dont know what to do

sign it using any free signer and install.

i need help when i install v.1.0.0 after it downloads and after i choose weather to install it to my external memory or phone memory it come up with update error what do i do?  Im using a E63

1. first you must delete your warspear game                   2. you MUST CHANGE YOUR DATE SETTINGS from august 2011 CHANGE it back TO march 26 2006.... 3. DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM THE SITE WARSPEAR .....THE FIRST FILE IN SYMBIAN WHICH IS 'SISX..>INSTALL IT TO YOUR PHONE AND PLAY WHATEVER YOU WANT THIS IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CANNOT INSTALL THE GAME FROM THEIR PHONE ..'THIS IS FOR NOKIA PROBLEMS ONLY BUT TRY  IT' EVEN YOUR PHONE IS NOT NOKIA            IT MIGHT HELP YOU

Guest Mioco

Hello,

For everyone that has a Nokia phone having updating problems, here were the fixes to mine. I have a Nokia E71.

I was getting the "certificate error" and I fixed it by going to Menu -> Installations -> App. mgr. -> Options -> Settings -> change Software installation from Signed only to All.

I also kept getting the update error and I solved this by removing my old Warspear game then installing the new one.

I hope this helps all of you so you won't have to wait for Ovi store to update. :good:

i am using nokia 5320. My problem is connection error when log into server than updating a littlf file.

I did what your solution info

1. Check and set software instalation tobe " all "

2. Restart my phone with *#7370#

3. Uninstal the old client and removed the all of old warspear folder.

4. Re download client v 1.0.0

5. Instalation client , until completed it

6. But when i login game to server . Theres a litlte update file. Thats my problem. My connection failed with code " connection error "

7. Than i try to put in the old of warspear.pak 1. But it always failed

do you have other solution idea for me?

Some one else or admin help me , pls. To fixed my problem

thx

ei i have the solution to your problemm

1. You must delete all your files of war spear

2.you must change your date settings froms aug,2011 to march 31 2006

3.redownload the game form the site

4.Re install it to your phone

5.then wait for the update and play well..

Note:if your phone is not nokia well try it then i think this concerns with all.. Thank you!

pls i am not able to install v1.0:0 on my nokiae 63 due to dis lame error hlp me

Also if u r telling about that make your own certifiate using google as signer

Hlp me bcoz i like the game very much

Guest Mioco

pls i am not able to install v1.0:0 on my nokiae 63 due to dis lame error hlp me

Also if u r telling about that make your own certifiate using google as signer

Hlp me bcoz i like the game very much

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6488.msg48723#msg48723

i got the same problem too in my phone.

my phone was vivaz pro. i already uninstal the old client and deleted all of old warspear folder. then i already re download client v 1.0.0.  (in .sisx files) i already did this step even twice! every time i try to connect to server, my connection always failed with code " connection error "  :(

this "connection error" doesnt happen when i used the old version (ver 0.7.0). i can play this games smoothly.

this games run perfectly in my pc, but not in my phone. until now, i cannot play this games in my phone due the connection problem a.k.a "connection error"

what should i do so i can play this game in my phone again?

somebody help me please.

thank u for the answer.

Do not put the old pak file. I will update my post in "Downlod here needed files" from support section tomorow. I will put pak files and 1.0 version. Now im at work..sorry .

everytime warspear has in game update, when updating it always say connection "error" in my phone

please help, what should i do??

i'm using samsung galaxy mini, yeah it's low end android phone

mybe its better put every update in androidmarket

Seems that your internet mobile provider settings affects the update thing. Im in italy and i was on Tim mobile network and wasnt working to update . Now im on 3 mobile network and works fine. I thing the settings must be like this to work :go to Tools-Phone settings-Connection-Destinations-Network destinations-Wap Services :

-data bearer:packet data

-authentication:normal

-use access point:automatic

Advanced Settings

-network type:IPV4

-phone ip address:automatic

-DNS address:automatic

-proxy server:none

-proxy port number:0

Anyway if that dont work look at Support section at "Download here needed files" topic,there are the pak files.

thx plagu3, u're a kind guy  :good:

but i think its not the prob, coz work well in other game update like, tibia, pocket legend, star legend in my phone

i try that too, but i can't find any pak files in my sd card droid, im using android 2.2 froyo

*sorry for my bad english

@farueth

try this steps :

- download the PC files to ur computer

- wait until it installed perfectly, and run the game on ur computer

- after u can play this games in ur computer, close the games

- connect ur phone to ur computer with data cable

- search on the warspear folder and copy the file .pak1, .pak2, .pak3 to your warspear folder on ur phone

- try to run this games on ur phone

i have the same problem like u but after i follow this step, i can play again in my phone just like before.

i got this tips from other player too, but i forgot who post it and where it was posted.

so i want to thank to whoever post this tips before.

hope this post can be useful to u

• 2 weeks later...

@Mioco , look logs "DataTable::GetData(): cannot get data for data_id=0

ERROR"

@Farueth? All good now? Check in you droid in C:/data or other drives , just enter whit you file manager or instal file xplore is there is a droid version of this app and go setting select show all rom and hidden files. But i dont think that on droid files are hidden. Just let me know if you still have problems.

Edit : Doing some research i noticed that the warspear.apk it instals different. So you dont have any data folder in C: or other drive.

Its more like a jar file instalation. You have paypall payment on droid lol :) . Tell me more info please

I play warspear on nokia n8 and in ovi store there is an update 1.5.0 but when i install it the game remains 1.0.0. Did anyone have the same problem and is there really an update?

latest game version is 1.0.1 . i checked ovi store (n8) there is no ver1.5 warspear client. it must be the same thing.

If the latest game version is 1.0.1. why in my left corner of the main screen  sais 1.0.0? How can i update it to 1.0.1?