Problem with update

ch0mik

UPDATE ON SYMBIAN DOESN¨T WORK, AN ERROR HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO INSTALL IT. IS THE THIRD MESSAGE I WRITE SAYING THE SAME THING. PLEASE REPAIR IT

Last update biggest prob - Game shuts down automaticaly in every 10;15;30 or 45 minute. Its pretty annoying, cuz if u wanna do importan quests, then u dony know if u do it succesfuly or get shut down and die. Its not my phone virus or something. This prob came with last update. Spending now thousands for repair :!. (Nokia C5-03 (3.5G))

wtf update is version 2.5!!! give back my lost armor...

and sign is very useless.... and u admin is so greedy about miracle coins.. pls be fair.. see also the enjoyment of other free users like us...

and please fix that bug

Hi, I download warspear client for PC and when I logging into the game, its write Caching error :(

This is on the end of log file:

Image loaded : fxs/effects_9 Available free memory : 1874411520

Image loaded : fxs/effects_10 Available free memory : 1874411520

Start downloading AD content...

Banner status: correct banner

Downloading AD content failed, try to load old banner

Opening pack file: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Warspear Online\banner.pak

Pack file not found.

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_back_0 Available free memory : 1872949248

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_back_1 Available free memory : 1872936960

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_back_2 Available free memory : 1872936960

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_back_3 Available free memory : 1872920576

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_0 Available free memory : 1872912384

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_1 Available free memory : 1872891904

Account ID: 5226xx

Start cashing file '/filez/diff_2011-12-14_2011-12-16.pak' from 'diff_2011-12-14_2011-12-16.pak'

Get http status code: 302

HTTPDownloadFileChecksum Download checksum fail

ERROR: caching failed, error type='connection'

Traffic @ Total Read: 1118 Total Write: 276

Total packets: 8

On my droid mobile is all fine. Sry for my english :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

first sry for bad english... i have lost my acc i dont know my id and pass what can i ssdo        my v      charaxter names is a coldman and lolabe    v  ty for the help...

Hi, I download warspear client for PC and when I logging into the game, its write Caching error :(

This is on the end of log file:

Image loaded : fxs/effects_9 Available free memory : 1874411520

Image loaded : fxs/effects_10 Available free memory : 1874411520

Start downloading AD content...

Banner status: correct banner

Downloading AD content failed, try to load old banner

Opening pack file: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Warspear Online\banner.pak

Pack file not found.

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_back_0 Available free memory : 1872949248

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_back_1 Available free memory : 1872936960

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_back_2 Available free memory : 1872936960

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_back_3 Available free memory : 1872920576

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_0 Available free memory : 1872912384

Image loaded : gui_176x208/start_wnd_1 Available free memory : 1872891904

Account ID: 5226xx

Start cashing file '/filez/diff_2011-12-14_2011-12-16.pak' from 'diff_2011-12-14_2011-12-16.pak'

Get http status code: 302

HTTPDownloadFileChecksum Download checksum fail

ERROR: caching failed, error type='connection'

Traffic @ Total Read: 1118 Total Write: 276

Total packets: 8

On my droid mobile is all fine. Sry for my english :blush:

1. Account names (Id-s) Contains only numbers, if its made by system, so try to write again.

2. Try to redownload game, if its new version already, then reinstall, and check ur network settings.

3. Game log show us that u have problem with connection.

• 1 month later...

:shok: Cant install Upadate on Android 1.6 :shok:

I take out the old one, but now cant install on my mobile the game. :wacko: :facepalm:

Hi i have got problem with update.

on mi HTC Artemis/spv m650(windows mobile) update stop on 74% and i must reset my phone because i cant do anything.

i have problem on PC version too. i cant do update because i see this comunicate "Cannot upload updtes."

i want to play because i want to see new islands for free :P (its end today)

sorry for my bad english :D :bomb: 8)

I too have the problem in installing i have  nokia-e71

When i try to install 2.1 it is installing 2.08 coz it is not updated in ovistore.

Plz solve the issue or suggest me if there is any source

Hi i have got problem with update.

on mi HTC Artemis/spv m650(windows mobile) update stop on 74% and i must reset my phone because i cant do anything.

i have problem on PC version too. i cant do update because i see this comunicate "Cannot upload updtes."

i want to play because i want to see new islands for free :P (its end today)

sorry for my bad english :D :bomb: 8)

I did not add anypassword to my accoutn after update it is asking the password what is the default password plz let me know.

hi,

when I am crossing from even track and shaman road the application is exiting there may b other placese but I did not try to cross. Even I format my mobile. still I have the same issue.

In 2.08 I did not face this problem.

Plz advice me. I am starting the game daily more than 20 times.

• Developer

As for now linking to chat is disabled due to bug.

hi,

when I am crossing from even track and shaman road the application is exiting there may b other placese but I did not try to cross. Even I format my mobile. still I have the same issue.

In 2.08 I did not face this problem.

Plz advice me. I am starting the game daily more than 20 times.

Most likely the problem is associated with RAM error.

You can try this ways:

1. Move game folder to inner memory of your phone

2. Check all processes with application - task manager and close all unnecessary processes

3. Hard reset (last way).

Try to disable sound.

Hi.... I have a problem with this new update download.... I can download the game but while installing.., it says UNABLE TO INSTALL ..... Can you help me asap please??... Both sisx and zip file are unable to install and that ovi having downloading error... But i always download sisx or zip only.. That always works... So please tell me what to do... :-(

Hi all. I have one big problem with 2.10 on my e50 - when I open a game client as always I see logo etc. but after 5-10 seconds game crashes without any sign. I tried reinstaling a game, open it after restart a phone but that didn't work...

still der is a bigest problem in newest update of 5-6-12 of lag. many time serber lahs too much dengerosly. i think its a sever problem. do something fadtest.

Hi,

i have problem in arena in all server(dc,lag, slowdown connection)same when i fight against mobs/elf/mc for long (anywhere especially around nadir)...my device is Nokia n8

Ive installed game in memory card...i try install phone memory to check if makes difference

Forgive my poor English

In V.2.10 I couldn't link an item and chat, because then my game crashed. And in V2.10.1, where bugs are suppose to be sorted out, I can't link anything now? My link item button is completely gone? Why is that....

In V.2.10 I couldn't link an item and chat, because then my game crashed. And in V2.10.1, where bugs are suppose to be sorted out, I can't link anything now? My link item button is completely gone? Why is that....

2. Instability of the keyboard for Android. At the moment we have removed the possibility to share links to items on the Android-version. We will collect error statistics in the near future and the final version of the keyboard will appear in version 3.0.

type with android keyboard is so slow to input the char...

even lag...

and the keyboard sometimes doesnt come out..

Ok,I was playing right now with my rogue level 14 at US-Sapphire
I was in my half life (something around 759),I was attacking one Fishermen(mob near Elder Byen)
Then i got one 117 critical and I died (no elfs near) and when i choose to respawn in Statue the game crashes.

Using Nokia 5233 (Symbian 5th Edition) Firmware v51.2.002

Using version v2.10.1

Bug?

I was in my half life (something around 759),I was attacking one Fishermen(mob near Elder Byen)

Then i got one 117 critical and I died (no elfs near) and when i choose to respawn in Statue the game crashes.

Using version v2.10.1

Bug?

Where you doing arena just before that?

I play on ipod touch and when i link something to chat and try to write something after it, it turns white(as if its normal writing) and when i push send my game crashes

Using version v2.10.1

Bug?

I had same problem many times

before so i think its bug

I play on ipod touch and when i link something to chat and try to write something after it, it turns white(as if its normal writing) and when i push send my game crashes

what version game you have? 2.10 or 2.10.1

• Developer

I had same problem many times

before so i think its bug

If you could provide crash-logs that will be good. We need file "warspear_systemlog.txt"

You could send it to techsupport (link below) with mark "to snorlax" or something.

• 1 month later...

I am getting an instant "error report", not in game mind you but rather as soon as I try to launch the app.  As far as I know the update was successful but I haven't even been able to get to the title screen yet! Someone please help me! Motorola Triumph with a Snapdragon processor via Virgin Mobiles Android service.