Problem with update

ch0mik

Hi i have got problem with update.

on mi HTC Artemis/spv m650(windows mobile) update stop on 74% and i must reset my phone because i cant do anything.

i have problem on PC version too. i cant do update because i see this comunicate "Cannot upload updtes."

i want to play because i want to see new islands for free :P (its end today)

sorry for my bad english :D :bomb: 8)

yeah me too in the beginning but tried about 5 times and the conclusion is my internet connection not stable or probably something wrong with the warspear server.

My experiences have difficulty to connect to emerald server, please warspear team do the investigation about this server reliability

cheers

Currently we know about problems with our new super-duper  8) automatic update system on some handsets. Tomorrow will be uploaded new fixed version of the game clients and all users which have similar problems can re-download it. Sorry again for bugs  :facepalm: 

There are 2 things need to solve:

1) Since the v0.6.1 come i have many experiences that the connection with the Emerald server down while playing. Sometimes difficult to connect in the beginning. I think the server is less reliable then before

2) Many times i have killed enemy and go attack another, the respawn enemy (one I have killed before) pursuit and attack me too. Its force me to run away. Please fix this issue

Hope it will be better

Respawn is definetly too fast, caves with most difficult bosses could be dungeon-type - each party has its own dungeon, and if noone from party is not inside for 15 minutes, it will automatically reset. Then slower respawn should not be an issue, if there will be few parties going to kill same boss. While now players are having difficulties killing single regular monster alone, too fast resp is making it even harder.

i like the fast respawn for farming...just tune in to find good spot to avoid the respawn area and not get slayed by mobs

Farming is not basic feature in mmorpgs. There also could be difference between respawn time between dungeon and outside monsters.

Guest Mioco

it's showing to me "cannot upload update" and i cant play on my s60 3rd =/

Full reinstall client and stable internet connection during download of update can helps.

**Copy from other my post**

As one people in thread said he can't upload updates, yes i wasn't able too ( nokia 5230 ) and my brothers same phone wasn't able to upload updates too so it's not just one phone bug, pc version was able to upload updates without any bugs so what i did, i downloaded updates with pc, in my pc I found warspear directory, attached file named "warspear.pak.1" using USB cable to my phones warspear directory, and you know what, it's working.  :yahoo:

I still can't play this game on my android huawei phone. The main menu screen is still so dark I can't even log in... This really bites because it's the only game I like to play in my free time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i have got problem with update.

on mi Nokia n73(s60 v3) update stop on 36% the game is turn off.

i tried reinstall and nothing

Try deleting files warspear.pak.1, warspear.pak.2 and warspear.pak.3 in game folder. Please do not remove warspear.pak (without numbers in the title) and let to a successful attempts to update

but i havent got warspear.pak 1 , 2 and 3... all i have in warspear folder are Warspear_systemlog , warspear.pak , ws_config.xml and ws_wsg1_1.cch :/

It seems like you did not update the game client at all. Please re-download the whole client from http://warspear-online.com/en/download . Also remove all files from Warspear folder (you can leave ws_config.xml)

• 2 weeks later...

Then download the whole client from warspear website

:shout: WhUA2Aaaaaaa...!!! Can'T Upload Updates!! Help me please..!! :sorry:

Read all the posts above and try these things to get the game running again. A reinstall usually helps.

• 5 weeks later...

hello,first sorry for bad english. my phone is nokia 5230 i got new jversio this game, when i press start i need update 1mb .. ane it eror dont work.. can u help me? :facepalm: :mega_shok:

has two errors happening on my n95 8gb.

1¤sometimes I open the menu, chat, etc. bag and not try to close the pressing close (close) but it's not just when it happens I have to restart the game

2¤another and the sound that in some area to suddenly having to change the sound area to return.

I got that bug with not working buttons pretty often. And i know when that happen. If u go to antother location with opened any window and try to close (or do other action with soft keys) that windows while loading of the new loc buttons get freeze.. If u dnt understand what i said sorry, its hard to explain.

Yes Revan, just make yourself avoid opening any windows while walking to edge of area, especially chat windows.

Sometimes your chat function will gone if you do this.

If you want to move to other area make sure you close your chat window.

If you change your habit then the problem will not occur anymore

Yes is fixed because they removed previsious update warspear.pak.1 (1.7Mega) and replaced whit this of 70kb. Im not sure is im right but this is my quess:) Anyway now they have time to make revision and fix bugs. One less complain gone ,no more sound problem. Till next update hope that all we will be happy:) new skills ,bug fixes etc etc. They are not machines, they are humans like us,lets not forget this. Im sure they are doing all the possible to make us happy. We just need to wait a bit coz this games is at his evolution start :)

Hi I am still getting a connection error on my HTC HD2 WM6 i have downloaded the latest client and done a clean install but still connection error.

can anyone help

thanks

Guys look at my post in Support section , Bugreports in legacy of berengar , at my post. There you have instruction and the needed file in the zip archive :)

• 1 month later...

every time i finished downloading and installing it to my phone it always says 'certificate error please contact game supplier'???what does it mean??i cant play on my e63 i need a reply cause i dont know what to do